I don't know how to clean my Tamagotchi's poop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro Spirit

Reaction score
I just got my Tamagotchi from my grandma yesterday, and 1 day later, it pooped,and I don't know how to clean it up. My mother doesn't know, even though she's an expert on this toy. Can you please tell me if I press A, B, or C?

I meant poop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please provide what version is it? 

I will assume it’s one of the newer versions, simply pressing A until you reach the third icon (toilet) and then B to clean your tama.

A = scrolling/chossing icon

B = slecet/confirming 

C = caneling

Hope this helps. :)  

I've fixed the title of your post and merged the second post that you made with your first. If you check the bottom-left corner of your posts, you will see that an Edit option is available for 24 hours after you post a message - this allows you to fix any mistakes that you might've made when writing it, or to add extra information that you might've forgotten about, which will save you from having to make multiple posts at once. ;)

Other than that, iTamannadi's got you covered here! :) Though I would add that fundamental operations like this are covered in the instructions that came with the device - they're not just about battery-safety notices. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back