Meme-worthy Kuchipatchi image

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaBoy9000

Reaction score
It all started when I found a Japanese DVD rip of episode 104 of Tamagotchi! online. Then, 10 minutes into the video, I found this screenshot right here, and I thought, "This looks very useful for a meme." (NOTE: If any of you guys want to use this for a meme, go ahead.)

Image351-min.jpg

Below is an example I made.

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
That's certainly a great still. :lol: Good luck turning it into a meme; That requires more than just captioning an image, after all - it needs to catch on with tons of people around the world and spread widely, therefore becoming memetic. ;)

Also, I've merged your second post into your first one. :) There's an Edit button that's available in the bottom-left of your posts for 24 hours after you post a message - that way, you can add to or correct your previous message, instead of having to make a second one when there aren't yet any replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I thought about using the meme twice for a school project in my history class. My history teacher said I could use memes related to stuff we talked about in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back