TamaSumikko

Unlocking locations on Tamagotchi on

Hello! I just got a tamagotchi on and I tried going to yard, explore town, etc. but the buttons won’t take me there and it makes a BEEP sound, like it’s saying no or something? I don’t know why this is happening, can someone tell me how to unlock those or how I can get to my yard, explore my town, travel to other town? Btw, my tama is a boy, it’s name is Shizukutchi

When your Tama is a baby you can't travel anywhere. You have to wait an hour or so for it to grow into its child stage and then you can visit other places. As for the other locations where is what you need to do to unlock all the areas.

Tama Hotel: Travel anywhere (Park or Department Store found in the door icon on left hand side on the lower row that says "Explore my Town") during the child stage.

Food Town: Eat Rice Omelet 5 times at the restaurant (found in the feeding icon shape like a fork and knife).

Tama Farm: Visit Food Town several times (keep visiting and it will eventually unlock)

Toy Land: You need to be at generation 2 or higher and have your Tama at the adult stage. Buy the drum accessory at the department store (found in the same door icon mentioned for the instructions of Tama Hotel) and put it on, the location will unlock.

Starry Sky Lab: Requires your Tama to be generation 2 or more but they can be any stage (child, teen, adult). Go to the department store and buy the starry sky wall paper. Then go out to your yard at 7pm and the location will unlock.

Beauty Salon: Change the color of your Tama 2 times. This can be done by feeding your Tama certain foods 5 times in a row. Such foods include stew or rice omelet from the restaurant or cabbage from Tama Farm.

Magic Town/Fairy Land: Requires your Tama be generation 3 or higher. This depends on the version of your Tama. If you have a magic version buy the Magic wall paper at the department store then go to the yard at 7pm. If you have the fairy version buy the Dreamy wallpaper and go to the yard at 7am.

Tama Sports Plaza: Play with the ball when the Tama is a child or older and connect your ON with two other ON units. You can bypass this a bit by having another ON. Take the ON you want to unlock the location on, and a spare ON. Connect the two together. Then reset the spare using the reset button on the back. Then connect the two again and the location will unlock on the ON you want to open the location on.

Edited by Save_Tamagotchis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Save_Tamagotchis said:

When your Tama is a baby you can't travel anywhere. You have to wait an hour or so for it to grow into its child stage and then you can visit other places. As for the other locations where is what you need to do to unlock all the areas.

Tama Hotel: Travel anywhere (Park or Department Store found in the door icon on left hand side on the lower row that says "Explore my Town") during the child stage.

Food Town: Eat Rice Omelet 5 times at the restaurant (found in the feeding icon shape like a fork and knife).

Tama Farm: Visit Food Town several times (keep visiting and it will eventually unlock)

Toy Land: You need to be at generation 2 or higher and have your Tama at the adult stage. Buy the drum accessory at the department store (found in the same door icon mentioned for the instructions of Tama Hotel) and put it on, the location will unlock.

Starry Sky Lab: Requires your Tama to be generation 2 or more but they can be any stage (child, teen, adult). Go to the department store and buy the starry sky wall paper. Then go out to your yard at 7pm and the location will unlock.

Beauty Salon: Change the color of your Tama 2 times. This can be done by feeding your Tama certain foods 5 times in a row. Such foods include stew or rice omelet from the restaurant or cabbage from Tama Farm.

Magic Town/Fairy Land: Requires your Tama be generation 3 or higher. This depends on the version of your Tama. If you have a magic version buy the Magic wall paper at the department store then go to the yard at 7pm. If you have the fairy version buy the Dreamy wallpaper and go to the yard at 7am.

Tama Sports Plaza: Play with the ball when the Tama is a child or older and connect your ON with two other ON units. You can bypass this a bit by having another ON. Take the ON you want to unlock the location on, and a spare ON. Connect the two together. Then reset the spare using the reset button on the back. Then connect the two again and the location will unlock on the ON you want to open the location on.

Omg thank you so much!!! That was a big help 😊 

On 11/29/2019 at 12:24 PM, Save_Tamagotchis said:

The starry sky lab is not working for me

I don't seem to have a dreamy or magic room to buy at the store... Am I missing something? Here's what I can buy:

Cloud, baseball, normal room, gourmet room, farm room, activity room, workout room, star room, salon, carousel.

I have a tamaguchi on that is pink with hearts on it and the little cloud with rainbows but I don't know what version that is... I'm going to assume fairy. My daughter got this thing for Christmas killed the first two and wanted nothing more to do with it

Edited by Frumpyjones

On 2/4/2020 at 6:50 PM, Frumpyjones said:

I don't seem to have a dreamy or magic room to buy at the store... Am I missing something? Here's what I can buy:

Cloud, baseball, normal room, gourmet room, farm room, activity room, workout room, star room, salon, carousel.

I have a tamaguchi on that is pink with hearts on it and the little cloud with rainbows but I don't know what version that is... I'm going to assume fairy. My daughter got this thing for Christmas killed the first two and wanted nothing more to do with it

yeah that version is the fairy! i have that same version. if she goes to school and it dies during that time, i recommend that you send the tamagotchi to its parents when it is one gen. up. you can do that by going to the house icon and clicking parents. you can also send it to the tama hotel, and choose “LEAVE” but that costs ten gotchi points per hour. both of these have a certain time limit, so i recommend that you search those up. you should buy the carousel. 

• Like 1