Unlocking locations on Tamagotchi on

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaSumikko

Reaction score
Hello! I just got a tamagotchi on and I tried going to yard, explore town, etc. but the buttons won’t take me there and it makes a BEEP sound, like it’s saying no or something? I don’t know why this is happening, can someone tell me how to unlock those or how I can get to my yard, explore my town, travel to other town? Btw, my tama is a boy, it’s name is Shizukutchi

When your Tama is a baby you can't travel anywhere. You have to wait an hour or so for it to grow into its child stage and then you can visit other places. As for the other locations where is what you need to do to unlock all the areas.

Tama Hotel: Travel anywhere (Park or Department Store found in the door icon on left hand side on the lower row that says "Explore my Town") during the child stage.

Food Town: Eat Rice Omelet 5 times at the restaurant (found in the feeding icon shape like a fork and knife).

Tama Farm: Visit Food Town several times (keep visiting and it will eventually unlock)

Toy Land: You need to be at generation 2 or higher and have your Tama at the adult stage. Buy the drum accessory at the department store (found in the same door icon mentioned for the instructions of Tama Hotel) and put it on, the location will unlock.

Starry Sky Lab: Requires your Tama to be generation 2 or more but they can be any stage (child, teen, adult). Go to the department store and buy the starry sky wall paper. Then go out to your yard at 7pm and the location will unlock.

Beauty Salon: Change the color of your Tama 2 times. This can be done by feeding your Tama certain foods 5 times in a row. Such foods include stew or rice omelet from the restaurant or cabbage from Tama Farm.

Magic Town/Fairy Land: Requires your Tama be generation 3 or higher. This depends on the version of your Tama. If you have a magic version buy the Magic wall paper at the department store then go to the yard at 7pm. If you have the fairy version buy the Dreamy wallpaper and go to the yard at 7am.

Tama Sports Plaza: Play with the ball when the Tama is a child or older and connect your ON with two other ON units. You can bypass this a bit by having another ON. Take the ON you want to unlock the location on, and a spare ON. Connect the two together. Then reset the spare using the reset button on the back. Then connect the two again and the location will unlock on the ON you want to open the location on.

Last edited by a moderator:
When your Tama is a baby you can't travel anywhere. You have to wait an hour or so for it to grow into its child stage and then you can visit other places. As for the other locations where is what you need to do to unlock all the areas.

Tama Hotel: Travel anywhere (Park or Department Store found in the door icon on left hand side on the lower row that says "Explore my Town") during the child stage.

Food Town: Eat Rice Omelet 5 times at the restaurant (found in the feeding icon shape like a fork and knife).

Tama Farm: Visit Food Town several times (keep visiting and it will eventually unlock)

Toy Land: You need to be at generation 2 or higher and have your Tama at the adult stage. Buy the drum accessory at the department store (found in the same door icon mentioned for the instructions of Tama Hotel) and put it on, the location will unlock.

Starry Sky Lab: Requires your Tama to be generation 2 or more but they can be any stage (child, teen, adult). Go to the department store and buy the starry sky wall paper. Then go out to your yard at 7pm and the location will unlock.

Beauty Salon: Change the color of your Tama 2 times. This can be done by feeding your Tama certain foods 5 times in a row. Such foods include stew or rice omelet from the restaurant or cabbage from Tama Farm.

Magic Town/Fairy Land: Requires your Tama be generation 3 or higher. This depends on the version of your Tama. If you have a magic version buy the Magic wall paper at the department store then go to the yard at 7pm. If you have the fairy version buy the Dreamy wallpaper and go to the yard at 7am.

Tama Sports Plaza: Play with the ball when the Tama is a child or older and connect your ON with two other ON units. You can bypass this a bit by having another ON. Take the ON you want to unlock the location on, and a spare ON. Connect the two together. Then reset the spare using the reset button on the back. Then connect the two again and the location will unlock on the ON you want to open the location on.
Omg thank you so much!!! That was a big help 😊 

Hi, I got a tamagotchi ON for Christmas. I can explain to you how to get to your yard. If your Tama is a baby, he won’t be able to go outside. If he’s not and evolves press the middle button. The beeping is just the sound not no.

The starry sky lab is not working for me

I don't seem to have a dreamy or magic room to buy at the store... Am I missing something? Here's what I can buy:

Cloud, baseball, normal room, gourmet room, farm room, activity room, workout room, star room, salon, carousel.

I have a tamaguchi on that is pink with hearts on it and the little cloud with rainbows but I don't know what version that is... I'm going to assume fairy. My daughter got this thing for Christmas killed the first two and wanted nothing more to do with it

I don't seem to have a dreamy or magic room to buy at the store... Am I missing something? Here's what I can buy:

Cloud, baseball, normal room, gourmet room, farm room, activity room, workout room, star room, salon, carousel.

I have a tamaguchi on that is pink with hearts on it and the little cloud with rainbows but I don't know what version that is... I'm going to assume fairy. My daughter got this thing for Christmas killed the first two and wanted nothing more to do with it
yeah that version is the fairy! i have that same version. if she goes to school and it dies during that time, i recommend that you send the tamagotchi to its parents when it is one gen. up. you can do that by going to the house icon and clicking parents. you can also send it to the tama hotel, and choose “LEAVE” but that costs ten gotchi points per hour. both of these have a certain time limit, so i recommend that you search those up. you should buy the carousel. 

I have a fairy version, and I went to the tama store to buy the dreamy wallpaper, but it wasn't available in the store. Do I just buy the magic wallpaper??

Can I have it

It could be sick. If it is sick go to  the first aid and give it those meds.

yeah that version is the fairy! i have that same version. if she goes to school and it dies during that time, i recommend that you send the tamagotchi to its parents when it is one gen. up. you can do that by going to the house icon and clicking parents. you can also send it to the tama hotel, and choose “LEAVE” but that costs ten gotchi points per hour. both of these have a certain time limit, so i recommend that you search those up. you should buy the carousel. 
My little sister got the fairy tamagotchi. And you can also change the time to where its asleep.

It could be sick. Or its a baby. [If sick give first aid. if baby let iy grow to the kit stage].

To unlock Toy Land you have to be on the 2nd generation or higher and an adult stage Tamagotchi,  wear the drum accessory and visit your yard.

I have the magic version, I think that what it's called. Also, If you don't want to restart everything when your tamogatchi dies, just  press the first button and the last button and you get an egg.

You still have all the locations, accessories, and, toys.

Hi, everyone! I got a Tamagotchi ON magic for Christmas and I want to know how to unlock all the areas! I do know a few areas, To get to food town you have to eat a rice omelette 5 times (req: gen 2+ I think) And if you want tama farm go to food town many times. (about 10) To get toy park just equip the small drum (Gen 2+)  To get the starry lab Get the starry room then go to the backyard/garden after 7 PM, then to get magic land (Req: gen 3+) eqip the magic room then go to the backyard/garden  after 7 PM. Thank you for reading this! (quick chat for you: You can set the time to 7 PM if you want to get starry lab and magic land early) (Also magic land can only be unlocked with MAGIC versions, thats all.

Hello! I just got a tamagotchi on and I tried going to yard, explore town, etc. but the buttons won’t take me there and it makes a BEEP sound, like it’s saying no or something? I don’t know why this is happening, can someone tell me how to unlock those or how I can get to my yard, explore my town, travel to other town? Btw, my tama is a boy, it’s name is Shizukutchi
Oh yeah you are a baby you can’t go there.

I can’t seem to unlock the salon town. Help! All I feed my tama is rice Omelet from the restaurant and still nothing… 😭

It has
Hello! I just got a tamagotchi on and I tried going to yard, explore town, etc. but the buttons won’t take me there and it makes a BEEP sound, like it’s saying no or something? I don’t know why this is happening, can someone tell me how to unlock those or how I can get to my yard, explore my town, travel to other town? Btw, my tama is a boy, it’s name is Shizukutchi
to age up aka not be a baby

Yep! If youd like to unlock the fairy world, you have to buy carousel wallpaper. Then go outside at 7 am and it will unlock! Yoir daughter has to keep a good eye on it. Mine ususally dies within a week if i dont do anything. Im not sure about cloud though... try that if carousel doesnt work. You need to be at generation 3 or higher for this world to unlock.

Latest posts

Back