Deru-sama

The Tamagotchi Abridged! Project VA Auditions

Hello, I am Deru-sama, AKA Dale8998. I have a plan to make an abridged anime containing all 400 episodes.ย ๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

However, I need voice actors. You can't have an abridged anime just by cutting up an episode and calling it finished, you have to slap in a bunch of jokes. (For example, Goku squeaking whenever he's crushed in someone's hands during a TFS episode, or Tea being a kleptomaniac in YGOTAS.)

Here's the questions:

1. How old are you? (I need you to be 13 or older, because I'm going for a PG-13 audience in order to keep myself from getting COPPA banned. If you don't want to say, just give a range.)

2. Do you have any experience with voice acting? (If you do, it's a bonus, but first-time actors are fine too.)

3. What time zone are you in?

4. When are you available? I try to get one upload a week, but I can do it more slowly or quicker depending on when you're available.

5. YouTube link?

• Like 1

1. I'm 20

2. I haven't done voice acting for anything official, but I practice every day and have been looking for an opportunity to start. I also sing

3. EST

4. I am a college student, but am currently on a break from school. Even when I go back, once a week will probably work for me

5.ย https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC46jGvPbDOWBbFW_EYAKAyA?view_as=subscriber

1. How old are you? 16, turning 17 in february.

2. Do you have any experience with voice acting? i have no voice acting experience so this will be a first.

3. What time zone are you in? eastern(like toronto or new york time)

4. When are you available? mostly on saturday.

5. YouTube link?ย my channel(warning i am like pg-15 on my channel and am a completely feral idiot)

Yes.

ย 

. How old are you? (I need you to be 13 or older, because I'm going for a PG-13 audience in order to keep myself from getting COPPA banned. If you don't want to say, just give a range.)

ย 

Im 12 But Im turning 13 IN 2020 So because of That I will ONLy audition When Im 13.

2. Do you have any experience with voice acting? (If you do, it's a bonus, but first-time actors are fine too.)

Yes. Im learning everything

3. What time zone are you in?

Brasilia

4. When are you available? I try to get one upload a week, but I can do it more slowly or quicker depending on when you're available.

If Its School time I only Do When im Out of School But if Its Just Holidays Its Okay!

5. YouTube link?

ย 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkE-72bSNsDvRRaASl30nKw?view_as=subscriberย  ย (Im Not Doing Videos Anymore Until 2020.)

I'm 21.

I don't have voice acting experience, but I can sing well and I was in Suessical Jr. 9 years agoย :ichigotchi:

My timezone is EST.

I am always off on Sundays, and then I either have Saturday or Thursday off.

I don't upload to YouTube.

13 hours ago, cheesy-tchi said:

I'm 21.

I don't have voice acting experience, but I can sing well and I was in Suessical Jr. 9 years agoย :ichigotchi:

My timezone is EST.

I am always off on Sundays, and then I either have Saturday or Thursday off.

I don't upload to YouTube.

Huh... You could provide a singing voice. I need someone to do the in-show songs (and if it gets successful, I might do some TFS-esque songs separately.)

36 minutes ago, Deru-sama said:

Huh... You could provide a singing voice. I need someone to do the in-show songs (and if it gets successful, I might do some TFS-esque songs separately.)

I can record some examples and PM you a link.