The Tamagotchi Abridged! Project VA Auditions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deru-sama

Reaction score
Hello, I am Deru-sama, AKA Dale8998. I have a plan to make an abridged anime containing all 400 episodes.Β πŸ˜€

However, I need voice actors. You can't have an abridged anime just by cutting up an episode and calling it finished, you have to slap in a bunch of jokes. (For example, Goku squeaking whenever he's crushed in someone's hands during a TFS episode, or Tea being a kleptomaniac in YGOTAS.)

Here's the questions:

1. How old are you? (I need you to be 13 or older, because I'm going for a PG-13 audience in order to keep myself from getting COPPA banned. If you don't want to say, just give a range.)

2. Do you have any experience with voice acting? (If you do, it's a bonus, but first-time actors are fine too.)

3. What time zone are you in?

4. When are you available? I try to get one upload a week, but I can do it more slowly or quicker depending on when you're available.

5. YouTube link?

Yes.

. How old are you? (I need you to be 13 or older, because I'm going for a PG-13 audience in order to keep myself from getting COPPA banned. If you don't want to say, just give a range.)

Im 12 But Im turning 13 IN 2020 So because of That I will ONLy audition When Im 13.

2. Do you have any experience with voice acting? (If you do, it's a bonus, but first-time actors are fine too.)

Yes. Im learning everything

Brasilia

4. When are you available? I try to get one upload a week, but I can do it more slowly or quicker depending on when you're available.

If Its School time I only Do When im Out of School But if Its Just Holidays Its Okay!

5. YouTube link?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkE-72bSNsDvRRaASl30nKw?view_as=subscriberΒ  Β (Im Not Doing Videos Anymore Until 2020.)

I'm 21.

I don't have voice acting experience, but I can sing well and I was in Suessical Jr. 9 years agoΒ  :ichigotchi:

My timezone is EST.

I am always off on Sundays, and then I either have Saturday or Thursday off.

I don't upload to YouTube.

I'm 21.

I don't have voice acting experience, but I can sing well and I was in Suessical Jr. 9 years agoΒ  :ichigotchi:

My timezone is EST.

I am always off on Sundays, and then I either have Saturday or Thursday off.

I don't upload to YouTube.
Huh... You could provide a singing voice. I need someone to do the in-show songs (and if it gets successful, I might do some TFS-esque songs separately.)

Yes.

. How old are you? (I need you to be 13 or older, because I'm going for a PG-13 audience in order to keep myself from getting COPPA banned. If you don't want to say, just give a range.)

Im 12 But Im turning 13 IN 2020 So because of That I will ONLy audition When Im 13.

Yes. Im learning everything

Brasilia

If Its School time I only Do When im Out of School But if Its Just Holidays Its Okay!

5. YouTube link?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkE-72bSNsDvRRaASl30nKw?view_as=subscriberΒ  Β (Im Not Doing Videos Anymore Until 2020.)
your 12??

Yes...Β  Will Doing Auditions when im 13, Because of Him not wanting UNDER 13 JOINING!
well, there's a good reason for that, it could be because of the scripts and due to coppa striking Alphabet(google and youtubes)company getting in serious legal problems, but i think its because of the contents in the "abridged series". since a lot of abridged series's contain very pg-15 humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back