Tamagotchi souvenirs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMman0714

Reaction score
Hi I have a connection v3 and I have discovered  the icon for souvenirs. And I know that tamatown is down and I have never been to tamatown but I was wondering how does a website connect to a tamagotchi? How do you do the souviner thing? and lastly if anyone has any codes of stuff for the souvenirs? 

Thank you!!

Howdy! My understanding is on the V3 codes were calculated by plugging your username into an equation with a preset number and the result was your code. So if my username was CHEEZ and my friend had a username that was BEANS, both of us would get a different code for the same item. If I had two V3s with the username CHEEZ, the code would work on both of them. If I accidentally typed in my username as CHEES I could play on the site, but codes I got wouldn't work. The website didn't exactly connect with it, just generate a code.
Souvenirs were gathered in a sort of scavenger hunt style. Clicking on certain objects could get you some, or completing objectives (ex: donating money to the king), or playing games on the site, or buying tickets in the shop on the V3 and typing the code it gives you into Tama Town. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back