Unable to purchase drum accessory

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama2217

Reaction score
I have tried several times to purchase the little drum accessory. It subtracts points but I’ve never been able to find the drum where all the other accessories are.

is this normal?

Which version are you referring to? Is your inventory full? I've not heard of this particular glitch before, but maybe making room in your inventory will help. If not, you can also do a sort of "soft reset" on your Tama. Just hit the reset button and select "Download". This has been known to resolve different glitches across multiple Tamagotchi versions.

It depends on the version. I have the new tamagotchi on version. I go to the care menu, select "Item box", use button A to scroll, click Items using button B, Use button A to scroll through items, and finally use button B to select the item I wanted.

Thank you!

under which heading would I find the drum accesssory? I think that might be my problem. I was expecting to see it under Items but I think it might be under accessories somewhere- but I don’t know where. It’s always greyed out. 

Thank you!

under which heading would I find the drum accesssory? I think that might be my problem. I was expecting to see it under Items but I think it might be under accessories somewhere- but I don’t know where. It’s always greyed out. 
Accessories and clothing will always be greyed out until the tama becomes an adult - only adults can wear accessories/clothing.

let me check

When you bought the item was it under items? It should be under items in the item box if you bought it under items.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back