Tamagotchi ON won’t poop in bathroom!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen S.

Reaction score
Hi, I got a Tamagotchi On for Christmas, and omg I love it so much. My first one just died 😞 so I reset. With my first one that died and my new one, they won’t poop in the bathroom no matter how often I take them. How do I know if it has to poop and how do I make it poop in the bathroom? Please help me.

i'm pretty sure you can't train the On or the m!x to use the toilet on their own, unfortunately, i'm not sure why that's not a feature anymore

you can still take them to the bathroom if you catch them with the squiggly lines around them, but they won't go on their own

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm pretty sure you can't train the On or the m!x to use the toilet on their own, unfortunately, i'm not sure why that's not a feature anymore

you can still take them to the bathroom if you catch them with the squiggly lines around them, but they won't go on their own
K, thanks for the tip. I have just been taking them to the bathroom whenever they seem kinda sad xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back