Tamagotchi Marriage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I wanted my Tamagotchi to get married. I proposed and she said no. I proposed to another pet and she also said no. Now there are no other Tamagotchis to propose to. Please help. What do I do? Can I try again? If I do is there a possibility they will say yes? Please reply. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah okay, what way were you proposing? I'm sure you can always try again. I know in App you can try over and over again.

As for proposing to Tama's at the TamaHotel, I'm not actually sure as I haven't owned mine long enough to test that yet  :D

if you raise your friendship enough with the one you're trying to marry, they'll just propose to your tamagotchi instead, so you don't even have to buy a ring, which is nice

usually just visiting them with their favorite toy (there's a list here) a few times will do it, although sometimes the one you're looking for won't show up, which is a little annoying, but you just have to keep trying

That was very helpful. YES IT IS SO ANNOYING. I WAS TRYING TO LOOK FOR THE GIRL I HADN'T FOUND YET AND THE ONE THAT LOOKS LIKE A MONKEY KEPT SHOWING UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back