Sign in to follow this  
CatsAreDaBest99

Pausing/babysitting

I have the tamgotchi on and am not able to care for it all the time. How do I pause it? Do I just hold down a and b? How do I take it to the tama hotel for it to be babysat? What do i select when i want to go out of town? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!

Edited by CatsAreDaBest99

*Topic moved to 'Help for Tamagotchi Owners'*

Alright, now this one I know how to answer exactly!
There is no traditional Pause function like in older versions. Instead once your Tama is at the child stage or older, you can take them to the TamaHotel. To do this, travel to the hotel under the "Travel to Other Town" menu (looks like a ship) and once there, scroll down until you find the "Leave" option. Press on that.

Some dialogue will happen then you'll be asked if you want to leave your Tama or not. Choose the "yes" option.

Now your tama will be there until you pick them up, or until two hours before their bedtime, or until you run out of money. Whatever happens first. 
You'll be charged 10 Points per hour, and winning one game will give you 200 points, so that's 20 hours right there.

After your Tama is on Generation 2 or further, you can do the Hotel still or you can drop the Tama off at its parents' house for the same services but for Free! 

EDIT: Forgot to mention, doing the hotel or parents daycare things will not delay growth or ageing! So you don't need to worry about throwing grow and age times all out of wack! :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ToniChalmers
      Hi all i wanted to find out can a v1 and v4 connect and have baby?
    • By Pingasatchi
      I’ve been trying to catch the babies before they poop on the floor and I’m wondering if it’s even worth the effort. I know that some Tamagotchis in the past have been able to potty train, but I don’t know if the Tamagotchi Friends can. Thanks
    • By udawnc
      You can just read the bold font, the rest are just there for background info/context!

I'm aware that there is a daycare that runs from 10am-3pm or something that you can send your tamagotchi to when youre in school/busy BUT their hunger/happiness meter goes down :/ And like previous other tamagotchis, they have the potential to transform into another type of tamagotchis (those neglected types) if you don't care for them

So I was wondering, for your tama to transform into a neglected type tama is it based on how often you dismiss it (e.g- it will transform after 10 care misses) OR is it based on a time limit (if you dont ccare for it within 10 hours)?

Besides daycare and jobs, I read on other similar (locked) threads that you can put it to sleep, how do you do that? Is there like a bed function or something, or is it based on a time of the day that you need to observe then change the time to that if you want it to sleep?

Also on a side note, the game centre is where you can earn gotchi coins right? Like, where they have the jump rope game and all that, and you earn $$ based on how well you did?
      50 gotchi coins per hour is kinda expensive for daycare and I don't have deco pierces (and don't really have the chance to download virtual deco pierces) so I can't access minigames that give you $200 in 6 secs and stuff LOL

Thank you sososososo much!!!
    • By Eliza_Nara
      I am trying to mate my tamagotchi v4.5 with my friends by making them friendly. They both have 4 hearts now under friendship and are too young to currently mate. Hers is a boy and is 2yrs. Mine is a girl and is 3yrs. I was watching hers and it had half an egg with a baby boy it looked like sitting in the egg shell above her tamagotchi, but when she presses the middle button the time screen came on and whem she went back it was gone and went back to normal. What was this?
    • By Eliza_Nara
      My tama recently got married and had a baby. I thought the adult tama would disappear and an egg would appear but instead the adult and baby are both on the screen. (I have v4.5) I'm totally new to keeping it alive this long, is this normal? How long before the adult tama goes away and I can take care of the baby tama? Any extra information would help as well, thank you!