Sign in to follow this  
CatsAreDaBest99

Bonding PLEASE HELP ME

I know I'm posting a lot of questions. I'm just a noob. So, My tamgotchi is being babysat at the tama hotel. Their is another tamagotchi there and it is a girl. My tamagotchi is friends with her and is playing with her at the hotel. Will this increase their relationship?

Edited by CatsAreDaBest99
No one was replying

Most likely that won’t increase their friendship, just visit that chacater location with their favorite item to help increase the realtionship. 

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ToniChalmers
      Hi all i wanted to find out can a v1 and v4 connect and have baby?
    • By udawnc
      hi guys

i know where to marry and all that stuff, but i was wondering if it matters who your character marries, like does it affect what child you get etc.? Or do people just marry their tamas off to others of their liking?

Also, i see people say that they have 5 year old adult tamagotchis on their p's, is that from not marrying their adult character ever? Because i thought when u get a new baby you only take care of that generation not the adults

I only ever played the familitchi for 2 months, and tried looking for the answer to this q for ages but i cant seem to find one :< sorry if there ARE answers to this though

Thank you so much!
    • By lilacfishie
      I'm currently trying to get my two V2's to marry and mate. They are both adults. How long after the hearts do they propose? Is there anything I need to do other than keep connecting them to get them to marry and mate? Thanks!
    • By Bianca-C
      My kuromametchi turned into a Rexitchi. Is it possible for him to got marry?
    • By Oreothing
      So my tama friends is Six years old but the date place doesn't show up! What do I do?
    • By mudkipclove
      I'm pretty new to the world of color tamagotchis. I have had a P's for less than a week, and I am in love with it! I also have an ID L coming in the mail. I have a few questions about connecting the different versions.

What color tamas can connect?

What color tamas can marry?

More specifically:
      Can a P's marry an ID L?

Can a regular ID connect to a P's?

I was looking for some connection charts, but they only go up to the V6 or Tama-go..