Difference between Magic and Fairy Tamagotchi ON?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Heya, Tamagotchi fan here. I’ve been caring for a 4U for about two years now, on and off to be honest, and I saw the Tamagotchi ON and it cough that my eye. What’s the difference between the fairy version and the magic version? Also, and cute additions to them that the 4U doesn’t have? I plan on getting one but I am not sure which I want.

Hi there and welcome to the community!  :kuribotchi:

The tamagotchi ON is the equivalent of the tamagotchi Meets (Japanese version) as you might know that the point of this newer version is to be bale to mix the characters which I personally think is amazing.  :D

The difference between Magical & Fairy is that the shell colors are diffrent and the characters/locations are also different depends on what version you want.

If you look into this characters and locations chart you will be able to see all Meets versions, since you are asking about the Magical/Fairy ON you will only look into the first and second coloumns from left. 

(ON and Meets are identical the diffrence is that ON is in english, Meets is in Japanese and the Meets has now up to 6 diffrent versions while the ON so far is only two versions)

I hope that was helpful and is not confusing!  :eek:

i think one other difference between the two versions, coinciding with the locations, is there are different items available in each version due to the exclusive locations, and as a result unless you have both to be able to transfer items, changing your tamagotchi's color to blue with foods is only possible in the fairy version, and changing it to purple is only possible in the magic version

Hi there and welcome to the community!  :kuribotchi:

The tamagotchi ON is the equivalent of the tamagotchi Meets (Japanese version) as you might know that the point of this newer version is to be bale to mix the characters which I personally think is amazing.  :D

The difference between Magical & Fairy is that the shell colors are diffrent and the characters/locations are also different depends on what version you want.

If you look into this characters and locations chart you will be able to see all Meets versions, since you are asking about the Magical/Fairy ON you will only look into the first and second coloumns from left. 

(ON and Meets are identical the diffrence is that ON is in english, Meets is in Japanese and the Meets has now up to 6 diffrent versions while the ON so far is only two versions)

I hope that was helpful and is not confusing!  :eek:
This answered my question perfectly, thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back