What day should TamaTalk's chat room be open?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What single day should TamaTalk's chat room be open?

• Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monday

• Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

We currently schedule the TamaTalk chat room to open one day a week (so that everyone knows when there is a better chance of others available to chat)... It is currently scheduled for every Tuesday.

What day would like TamaTalk's chat room to be open (or what day would you most likely be in a chatting mood)? :(

Well I think we have an overwhelming majority in favor of Saturday chat days... So be it! :D The poll is now closed and we are switching to Saturday.

Thanks to everyone who voted!

yay so its gonna be open tommorrw?
Sure thing! The voters have made the decision... Who am I to argue with that. :D

Now something to mention here... The poll will be left open... So if other people come in and vote for a different day it can still change... Though you only get to vote once.

No, I rather have it on Sundays cause that is the only day i can go on the computer?

So plz if there is anyway can u change the day that it is on to Sunday.

;) i think that it should be everyday for two weeks casue we have winter break off
me too.it should be opened every day for at least christmas break.administrator,can you at least open it for christmas break.please?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont care right now cuz its winter break but when skool starts i have a really busy and tight schedule......gymnastics/dance takes most of my time after skool

I think saturday is perfect, except there should be more people online in the chatroom!
ppl go in the chatroom if they want. Admin why can't we vote anymore?

i think that it should be open every single day.. is there somethign wrong? like is it hard to do? maybe just for the weekends if its hard to keep open or something.. but idon't really understand it! ...

sry if the 3 dots (...) are getting annoying! its a bad habit.. *SEE* lol. ! :unsure:

We currently schedule the TamaTalk chat room to open one day a week (so that everyone knows when there is a better chance of others available to chat)... It is currently scheduled for every Tuesday.
What day would like TamaTalk's chat room to be open (or what day would you most likely be in a chatting mood)? ;)
(chat is schuduled for tuesday) :D

but i have homework and i bet a lot of other people do. ;)

now if we choose saturday hopefuly people have anough time to have a chat.

so i vote saturDAy :D

What day would like TamaTalk's chat room to be open (or what day would you most likely be in a chatting mood)? :D
i think that everyday chat sould be on . somepeople don`t get to use the compter on saterday. <_< :unsure:

you know...saturday is okay because there's no school but alot happens on saturday...like activities...NOT THAT I'M COMPLANING...but...u know... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back