Bossalyn

My Tamagotchi On: Bossalyn’s Log

Hey everyone! This is my tamagotchi on: purple magic log. I’ll update regularly.

Edited by Nazotchi25
Added "comments OK" prefix
  • Like 2

These are my current teenagers. I’m currently in 3rd gen. I didn’t log my first 2 generations, but it’s kind of good because now I have every other tamagotchi available to marry. (You have to be in third gen to get magic land)

460B8CBD-D942-41AE-BDA6-81E7934D9027.jpeg

86A36EBA-B308-4BD1-BEA4-6A4693970246.jpeg

D1749C46-A6AD-4D75-B866-6B7E7FCAAFA4.jpeg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Happy New Year everyone!!! Back with some updates...

So my teens grew up and we got a new tama pet, which is expected. Also, make sure to visit your parents on January 1st! This is because you get 1000 dollars from your parents and another 1000 dollars from your grandparents!

AABEF626-4F7A-4BF5-AE7B-D5CF542D0532.jpeg

Edited by Bossalyn
  • Like 1

After a long time of Tama ❤️ Party, I finally got a cute match! And she has fairy genes too. I named him Azulitchi.

EA8F925E-6200-4106-93E2-284A6294F8F4.jpeg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Little Azulitchi grew into a child! He’s a cute lil blob. He honestly looks like that one kid at school in the movies who's really nerdy lol. Anyways, does anyone know what the bottom part of him is from? Like which tamagotchi it originates from?

4E9C03D4-334D-4D86-B8C4-996267EAC460.jpeg

Edited by Bossalyn
  • Like 1

Nice log! I like Azulitchi's cool afro ❤️

• Like 1

the bottom appears to be Mokumokutchi, i think usually the child stage has the ears/head part inherited from the parents and the body is from one of the normal child stages

cute log so far by the way :kuribotchi:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Thanks Whimsical and Ginjirotchi_lover! 

So, apparently Azulitchi likes making ornaments because he evolved when me and my fam were making New Years ornaments. His orange squirrel was like, :o

tama_2_by_yeetethyeet_ddnjtct-fullview.j

edit: gosh, that was a big picture.

Just a little bonus sneak peek at my real life. Here's one of the ornaments I made:

ddnjten-997b6567-0531-40a5-b4e3-8632e912

Edited by Bossalyn
Needed to fix pictures
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

I got him this new pet and I think it matches him, so I'm going to keep it. :)

ddnjt91-9be9f83a-2eea-4996-877d-79574dc9

Edited by Bossalyn

Hey! I'm back! Sorry to keep you waiting, I was on a business cruise. :)

Anyway, get ready for a biggg bomb of tama news! Sorry that I didn't get every pic of each tama's previous stages.

So Azulitchi grew up to be a fairy boy who married a ninja! (Come to think of it, that's kinda ironic)

ddoft6b-c60bddb6-c9d5-4e7a-ba3b-d562c345

Then they had a bab and his name was Satyritchi...

ddoft7j-c7c0c71f-6008-4d3c-9731-dd0b8885

Who grew up to be a ninja with afro hair who married a witch/mage. (kinda looks like a girl ngl)

ddoftem-5c45852b-0713-41e9-9c91-c8664d27

Then they had demon twins, who I literally love with all my heart, and were named Shipperitchi and Wavylitchi. (Inspired by being on the cruise)

ddoftfw-2d5e509f-ea3b-4b64-9fd6-c2aa5376

They grew up to match their names, Shipperitchi and Wavylitchi, perfectly! :D Then I ran out of boy options and didn't have internet so they married a duck with combs sticking out of his hair and a hair dryer.

ddoftgf-4afa0d82-c392-46af-a56f-173ccebd

Then they had an interesting bab named Shadowitchi, due to being black when he was a baby, that married a cute fashion queen.

ddofthb-371cf29b-78d4-4a19-8435-e67aae8a

Adorable stick-arms child coming through! This is Mallowitchi, but little did she know, she would marry a robot when she grew up. :) 

ddofthn-a3f02f80-b20c-4f4b-be1e-2b313304

ddoftir-e9d8b155-c590-4b12-838a-c48c2a86

And FINALLY, my ninth generation, Melodytchi and Daisytchi. (Forgot they were boys tbh)

ddoftk9-03649e0a-e2ee-40ca-9389-582c20f6

OMGOSH did I mention how much I love their face when they smile and are idle!?!?!?!?! I can't get over how adorable it is!!!

ddoftlt-69488348-063c-4a22-8cc4-80d9e4af

Tune in next time for the continued adventures of Melodyitchi and Daisytchi! Now with INTERNET!

• Like 2

Melodychi and Dasytchi turned out to be identical twins. I still liked their teen stage way better. :( 

ddoh9ds-972486e2-923a-42d6-bf13-6f791c9c

But that's okay! I'm sure I'll get someone on the Tama Love Party to marry...

Before I went out I boosted their happiness for twins.

ddohlxu-ff7a7add-494b-4bc0-aaf8-e283e3bc

I FINALLY got a cute, non-tamagotchi-on pet to marry. She was moved. (He said I want to make you happy):) 

ddohlyq-36c70265-2f72-4ac8-a742-2ee6a357

ddohm0t-84435f06-eb1e-4f22-a74b-4fdb2cff

ddohm19-9d20526b-2ca1-417e-92d2-e7b244df

ddohm20-01cdab92-5dcc-4ae7-8b0b-0ed68554

And a very happy wedding for them! With Daisytchi jealously staring in the back because he knows he will never find love of his own. Then there's Frosty, the

ddohm2p-8a87d85c-9a58-482b-84cc-d07d7e41

They had cute infants named Flopperitchi and Gingeritchi. Also, I found out you can raise babies' happiness by forcing them to eat cookies for a while, they never get toothaches!

ddohm3q-58a23837-92c0-4f12-8911-302b03b0

ddohm4g-9fa0fec8-c3e6-41de-9cc2-22fef3cf

ddohm53-08dcc4da-46f9-4102-8d69-e38e186b

Will Flopperitchi and Gingeritchi be identical twins like their father and uncle? Will Flopperitchi live up to her name? Stayed tuned to find out!

Edited by Bossalyn
  • Like 1

And... They grew up! And Loppsy, the pink bunny, came along as well. How fitting, a bunny with a pet bunny! And let us celebrate the 10th generation of my Tamagotchi Magic Purple On! :D

ddohulw-f68b8212-cb2f-49a8-bdda-6fd83a1f

ddohump-2dba8eff-bd97-4410-b283-bbd490dd

Edited by Bossalyn

Decided to give the girls a room change! That exclusive cloud background has been there for a while.

ddohysm-cc6887cd-bdbb-4d18-8f84-21da0a2d

ddohyt1-a0a8f813-0325-4966-9a7c-266e1246

ddohytz-db1bd439-96f7-48b5-a27e-1270f2f0

Looks like they like it! Success! 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ginjirotchi_lover said:

their colors and the flowery ears remind me of spring, haha

Yeah, their parents had genes from residents in Easter Town.

• Like 2

It's always so interesting to see the way that the Tamas change from their teen to adult forms! Melodyitchi and Daisytchi became totally different (but still adorable!) Wondering what the current twins will look like when they become adults!