Kutchupatchi Clover pieces?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Soooooo today I woke up and found an adorable Kuchupatchi on my 4U, which is great because that’s what I wanted. And then I heard something about a Tama being registered in some kind of notebook, and so I already have two of his pieces- The food one from eating  hamburger and the skill one where he’s a boss at using a frying pan XD Can anybody tell me what the other two pieces are? And do I have to buy one of the 4U cards I think theyre called? 

Good news!! Today I discovered that you do not need to buy anything extra to register kuchupatchi. Turns out it’s not strictly, “Food, clothing, skill, and time” it can be a mix of those things, so that one Tama may like two foods and a skill and of course time. 

For anybody wondering, kuchupatchis favorite things are: hamburger, oven, frying pan, and of course you have to wait 48 hours once he’s an adult I believe. I’ll update this though if I’m wrong, or if anyone corrects me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back