Bossalyn

Tamagotchi Art Share!

Posted (edited)

Come share your tamagotchi fan-art! Whether it's from Majoritchi to Fairytchi, post it here! Make sure it is your own art, no art theft please. ❤️

Edited by Bossalyn

Here's some art of my current tamagatchi, Azulitchi!

4E9C03D4-334D-4D86-B8C4-996267EAC460.jpeg

ddnhsmf-163aeb7c-ba2c-42cd-bdd1-f36d7bec

oh, cool

i was thinking about putting some of my art up here somewhere but i wasn't sure where to do it, but this'll do

here are a few of my favorites

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

and here's a few gifs of custom sprites i made while i was messing with adding custom characters to Eternitchi (minus the one in my signature):

spacer.png spacer.png  spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

• Like 1

Hahaha! Those are adorable~!!! Love your art style and fun poses. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Arissu
      Hello to everyone Interested  
      So this is a little idea i had, instead of making fan art of the base characters, what about making art of YOUR pet?
      I will try to draw all the characters i had since my 2nd Tamagotchi generation alongside the pictrue of the original tama i had with the name i gave it.

You all are more than welcome to add your own
      there are no special rules, just add your drawing+the original and the name you gave it
         any art style is welcome!
                                                                ~~~♥
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Edit: i decided to add a quick "how to" to anyone who might not know how to post a picture.
      the way i did it is just going to Imgur i created an upload (as a guest, i didn't register at first) 
      then i selected the pictures from my pc to upload and after it was done i just clicked copy on the picture and pasted it in my reply.
      also if you want to use the "attachment" option you can go on google and look for "picture compressor"
      this will make any picture you try to attatch smaller in size so it won't exceed the size limit. 
    • By Mimitchi06
      Just a little thread I decided to make where everyone can share their Tamagotchi art. I’ll start with this picture of Pizzarinatchi:

She’s cute, I like her. When I get the ON I’m going to get the pizza genes as early as I can.
    • By zukmi
      just find this pict on website, so creative ! 😂