Just ordered my new Tamagotchi ON today, (I got fairy blue!💙)  and I don’t wanna mess anything up... XD Anybody have any advice that they wish they knew when they first got their Tamagotchi ON? Also I think I heard something about unlocking an area that required to meet up with another Tamagotchi ON, is that true? Cause it’ll really stick if I have to buy another. They aren’t cheap!!

there is one area that you need two connections to access, but i think it is possible to get it with only one other tamagotchi to connect with if you connect with that one, reset it completely, and then connect again, then use the tamagotchi that unlocks the location to unlock it in the other via the "Travel" connection option

there are a lot of guides here that should help with most of the features, but if you need to know anything that isn't listed there feel free to ask here and someone will probably know

• Like 1

I got a fairy blue too! My advice is just to roll with it. Try not to worry about finding all the content or doing everything at once. Make it last and let everything be a surprise! When it comes to needing another ON to connect with... yes they are expensive. Maybe you have a friend who would like one for their birthday?;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

What ever you do when the baby is born.. DONT CHANGE THE TIME. Just never change it. The first stage takes 45minutes- an hour to evolve. I did that at 2 am in the morning and I didn't go to be til 4. wait until it reaches the next stage. Its not damaging but man I wish I had remember that tidbit before I adjusted the clock.

edit: I forgot to mention get a silicon case and some cheap universal screen savers for it. You can buy a hand sanitizer case from walmart with a backing on it to prevent heavy scratches to the body and grunge build up as well as 96 c universal phone screen savers, they're cheap and easy to cut to fit the screen. It gives it longivitiy.

Edited by *CrazyChick*
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Muffinator3000
      So I’ve been messing around with it’s the the Tama farm,  and of course I starts my little farm in the my farm section. Been three days, still have no idea what it’s purpose is but I gotta big ol’ tree now XD can someone explain how it works? And if it’s  worth it’s to wait another day and see if more progress happens?
    • By Muffinator3000
      I know, I know, I post on here so often, but it’s the only place I can get answers so I hope y’all don’t mind. So I’m on my second generation, and I have a tamagotchi On. For backstory, in my first generation, the baby hatched at bedtime, so obviously it was awake for one hour and then as soon as it evolved, BAM it was bedtime. For the next couple days, as soon as it woke up, it evolved which was cool, but I didn’t want that happening with the new baby because I wanted to be awake to witness it evolving. So, the day comes and generation 2 arrives at about 8:30 in the morning, and evolves at 9:30. That all happened yesterday. In my time today, as of writing this, it’s 11:10 AM. Shouldn’t it have evolved again by now?? It says it’s only a day old and I don’t know if that’s right or not. Also I should note that I have never paused it. Any answers would be really appreciated.
    • By Muffinator3000
      So I was reading over my manual that came with my Tamagotchi On, and it says that on the Tamagotchi it can save up to 16 generations, and then the oldest will be deleted as it continues, which makes sense. It also says, that using the app you can store up to 999 generations, which is a lot but hey, you never know right?😂 Anyway, my question was how can I start saving the generations on the app now? Every time my Tama leaves the app and I go to check the family tree in my profile, it just has an empty tamagotchi device with a question mark in the middle.
    • By Muffinator3000
      Hey, so, stupid question, but my 1gen Tama had twins, and I named them Creamitchi and Puddingitchi. When they were babies I couldn’t tell them apart, but now they’re kiddos and I honestly still don’t know who is who. I can’t include a photo, but looking at the family tree, the yellow one is in the center and the white one is off to the side on the right, and below it says “Creamitchi-Puddinitchi”. Does that mean the yellow one is Creamitchi and the white is puddingitchi?
    • By Muffinator3000
      Hello, so I’ve had my tamagotchi On for 2 days, and I have Hanbunkotchi (1st gen, female teenager) and her happiness has been at the light blue color, which is about halfway since she’s was a toddler, or a child. Is it supposed to be like this until it’s an adult? Because otherwise I don’t know what to do to bring it up more.
    • By Muffinator3000
      Heya, Tamagotchi fan here. I’ve been caring for a 4U for about two years now, on and off to be honest, and I saw the Tamagotchi ON and it cough that my eye. What’s the difference between the fairy version and the magic version? Also, and cute additions to them that the 4U doesn’t have? I plan on getting one but I am not sure which I want.