Advice for New Tamagotchi On?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just ordered my new Tamagotchi ON today, (I got fairy blue!💙)  and I don’t wanna mess anything up... XD Anybody have any advice that they wish they knew when they first got their Tamagotchi ON? Also I think I heard something about unlocking an area that required to meet up with another Tamagotchi ON, is that true? Cause it’ll really stick if I have to buy another. They aren’t cheap!!

there is one area that you need two connections to access, but i think it is possible to get it with only one other tamagotchi to connect with if you connect with that one, reset it completely, and then connect again, then use the tamagotchi that unlocks the location to unlock it in the other via the "Travel" connection option

there are a lot of guides here that should help with most of the features, but if you need to know anything that isn't listed there feel free to ask here and someone will probably know

I got a fairy blue too! My advice is just to roll with it. Try not to worry about finding all the content or doing everything at once. Make it last and let everything be a surprise! When it comes to needing another ON to connect with... yes they are expensive. Maybe you have a friend who would like one for their birthday? ;)

What ever you do when the baby is born.. DONT CHANGE THE TIME. Just never change it. The first stage takes 45minutes- an hour to evolve. I did that at 2 am in the morning and I didn't go to be til 4. wait until it reaches the next stage. Its not damaging but man I wish I had remember that tidbit before I adjusted the clock.

edit: I forgot to mention get a silicon case and some cheap universal screen savers for it. You can buy a hand sanitizer case from walmart with a backing on it to prevent heavy scratches to the body and grunge build up as well as 96 c universal phone screen savers, they're cheap and easy to cut to fit the screen. It gives it longivitiy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back