Tamagotchi On - When will my Tamagotchi grow into a toddler?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey guys so i just got my first tamagotchi on. I set her up thursday and its sunday almost monday and shes 3 years old now when will she turn into a toddler? I have watched videos and did as much research as i could but im not coming up with much. when she hatched thursday she hatched as Marupitchi. hopefully someone can help me

Hi and welcome to TamaTalk, @Beautifulone325! :)

I've split this out into its own topic for you, as a comment on someone's log (a "log" is a virtual pet growth diary) won't get your question the attention that it deserves. I hope that you can get an answer soon!

Hi and welcome to TamaTalk, @Beautifulone325! :)

I've split this out into its own topic for you, as a comment on someone's log (a "log" is a virtual pet growth diary) won't get your question the attention that it deserves. I hope that you can get an answer soon!
Thank you so much. I’m so so lost with the newer tamagotchi 

From baby to a toddler that takes only one hour!

Reset the device and see what happens. 
Thank you I will try that. I just knew something wasn’t right but was scared to reset it just Incase it didn’t work but I ended up buying a second one to see what that one would do and that will be here today. Thank you guys for the help there doesn’t seem to be much info out on these newer tamagotchi on’s 

So I reset it and it actually worked thank you so much for the help. she is napping for the first time since I received it in the mail Thursday. You guys rock 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much. I’m so so lost with the newer tamagotchi 
No problem at all! :) They are quite a bit more complicated than the older models are - especially if you've come to the On straight from the original 1996/1997 Gen 1/Gen 2 models, or the 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini!

there doesn’t seem to be much info out on these newer tamagotchi on’s 
The Tamagotchi On was originally released in Japan as the "Tamagotchi Meets", so you might be able to find some more information under that name instead.

So I reset it and it actually worked thank you so much for the help. she is napping for the first time since I received it in the mail Thursday. You guys rock 
I'm glad to hear it! Have fun with both of your new Tamagotchis! :D

Ok here’s another question for you guys. I had a baby after getting married with my fairy pink. The baby is now a toddler and a gen 2 but she’s not evolving into an adult it’s been 2 days.... any ideas on why?

Ok here’s another question for you guys. I had a baby after getting married with my fairy pink. The baby is now a toddler and a gen 2 but she’s not evolving into an adult it’s been 2 days.... any ideas on why?
There must be a problem or a glitch that prevents your tamas from growing!  :huh:

From teen to adult that takes only one day! Hate to say this but I guess you need to reset the device.  :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I think when I replied to this tpoic I jinxed one of my Meets lol!

Changing the time might affect the growth, that’s what I did when I first got my Sweets Meets after the baby evolved to toddler.  :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back