Tamagotchi happiness?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, so I’ve had my tamagotchi On for 2 days, and I have Hanbunkotchi (1st gen, female teenager) and her happiness has been at the light blue color, which is about halfway since she’s was a toddler, or a child. Is it supposed to be like this until it’s an adult? Because otherwise I don’t know what to do to bring it up more.

This is normal, from baby to teenage the happiness bar doesn’t pass the light blue color. When your tama becomes adult it could go higher, and that can be achived when you play the games, feed your tama snacks and play with their favorite toy.

There’s also a trick where login to the app and once your tama returns you will notice the happiness meter has increased. :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
This is normal from baby to teenage the happines bar doesn’t pass the light blue color when your tama becomes adult it could go higher, that can happen when you play the games, feed your tama snacks and play with their favorite toy.

There’s also a trick where login to the app and once your tama returns you will notics it’s happy meter has increased. :)  
Ah okay, thank you. Good to know I’m not failing XD

Reactions: iAM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back