Tamagotchi On Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GotchiManic

Reaction score
Week 1, log no. 1 

Just received the tama on device, it was the magic green. When I started I got a boy tama, it was a Shizukutchi. He is adorable. 

My Shizukutchi evolved into a Hoshipontchi. Used the app for the first time as well, it seems I got a hang of the catch game. But the restaurant game was mildly irritating on a iPhone 8+. 
My Hoshipontchi and I got the cloud room from the app. I changed his room to the cloud room, It was nice looking as it was a prize item from the app. Then later on in the day he evolved into Hanbunkotchi. I consider him a fave tama stage of mine. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Week 1 log no. 2. 

my Hanbunkotchi evolved into Mametchi, was happy to get him in all honesty. Got him married to a goggeletchi mix’d tama. I decided on the name of Pankotchi for the 2gen tama. She was adorable as a child. As a teen she was really precious. 

image0.jpg

But when I woke up today she evolved into her adult form, at first I thought it I did something wrong, but that is to be expected from the m!x feature being new to someone like me. 

Week 2 log no. 01

After a few days of raising Pankotchi, I married her off to a Kikitchi in the app. It was my best decision ever! 

The baby was green, which was adorable, not going to lie. So I named her Makotchi! She grew up with a Kikitchi ears and a body of a Chiroritchi, I gotta say, she’s one cute dumpling. 

Week 2 Log no. 02 

I’ve received my Eneloop pro batteries, I won’t need to worry about batteries for awhile. her color changed as well. It will be interesting to work on marrying on the device for a change, aiming for kutchipotchi, right before Makotchi went to bed she let her pet marry a hermit crab, it was really adorable. 

Makotchi married kutchipatchi, it was adorable seeing the animation of the fireworks in color. Named the new tama Natotchi. 

image0.jpg

Week 2 log 03

Raised Natotchi up while he was a toddler, he was a Green cutie. He evolved on Thursday with a blue color. Friday I made sure to keep him busy with his parents.

He evolved into a Kikitchi/kutchipatchi mix, he was super adorable. But my batteries died, luckily I prepared for it as I bought Eneloop pro. His favorite food is chow mein. I also bought him a frying pan. He loved it!

image0.jpg

Week 3 log 01

Natotchi was married off to someone in the app, he was lucky to find someone through tama party. I named the tama Pactotchi based around the new tamagotchi nano that is releasing.

Pactotchi was the cutest lil boy I raised. He has a mix of lovelitchi and kutchipatchi. It’s adorable. It was a bit of a rough weekend since I got a few bad days of sleep, thankfully the parents option was there. Yesterday I was able to obtain the eco fork. Which is very useful imo. 

image0.jpg

Week 3 log 02 

I decided to try and get a fruit from the farm, i need to see if i can stockpile them when i can, i unlocked the salon on Tuseday, Pactotchi got the vanity, he then got perposed by Coffretchi on Wednesday, i gotta say, I personally find Coffretchi adorable. >u< I named their child Popitchi. Popitchi is a real cutie pie, she mostly had the genes on the mother side and a bit of her father's as well.

I attempted to try and gain Charismatchi's trust yesterday, I'm hopeful it can happen! 

Week 4 (lumping the entirety of the weak since it was interesting.)

image0.png

Turns out that I didn’t get a chance with charismatchi but Instead someone from the app. The tama was a cute smol blue cat with a apple on it’s head. I named the new tamagotchi “smoltchi.”

image0.jpg

He’s the most adorable mix I’ve seen yet. The lovelitchi ears stuck through the 7th generation (which I honestly adore.) I kept him busy for most of the week but I didn’t use the app much as I’m waiting for the next guest to arrive. 

image0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Week 05 
image0.jpg

Turns out I got another random proposal on the app as it got smoltchi married, it was at this moment that I got my first twins, their names are May and Faetotchi. They’re really adorable as I fell in complete love for the two. They are an adorable pair of tamas. They were a bit harder to keep up with as their stay points kept draining a tad bit. But all in all I wish to keep em around a bit. As I have been trying to raise both May and Faetotchi they have proved their adorableness each day during this week. On friday, maytotchi was married to someone on the app, the tama I seen had a hello kitty bow and butterfly wings. I named the new twins Pekutchi and Racutchi!

week 06

Pekutchi and Racutchi continued the adorable curse with the Lovelitchi ears and sparkly eyes. Wish I had the hello kitty ribbon, today I also decided to change their room to the activity room. 

Week 07

Pekutchi and Racutchi was married off to one of my Instagram friends, their tama was so adorable looking! I got another twin, not only that but the Loverde ears are sticking with me. The twins names are Piposetchi and Akatchi. (Was adhd last week, I don’t remember much) I raised them without giving them pancakes to the twins but they broke the lovelitchi curse slightly. 

Week 08 

Piposetchi got married to Mochiusatchi, the new tama was adorable, not going to lie but I named him Spaceytchi. I found the name fitting since I watched the anime a bit. Spaceytchi has gained the mochi pestle which was adorable when he evolved. he turned into an adult Wednesday and he’s such an adorable mochi tama! I will not marry him off for his adorableness! 

Week 09 

Spaceytchi stayed with me for about 5 days  before being married to a Gozarutchi mixed tama. I named the girl soltchi based on the mother’s color. Soltchi defied my expectations of her becoming a Gozarutchi. Instead she became a majoritchi mix with some of mochiusatchi’s genes including her mochi pestle and ears. 

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Soltchi was by far the best tama I had, She eventually got married by someone on the app. I named the boy Mallowtchi, he was super adorable with his wings and mochi ears. I seem to have a curse almost all the time. Let’s hope I can break the curse with sweetchi! 

image1.jpg

Latest posts

Back