Which is which?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey, so, stupid question, but my 1gen Tama had twins, and I named them Creamitchi and Puddingitchi. When they were babies I couldn’t tell them apart, but now they’re kiddos and I honestly still don’t know who is who. I can’t include a photo, but looking at the family tree, the yellow one is in the center and the white one is off to the side on the right, and below it says “Creamitchi-Puddinitchi”. Does that mean the yellow one is Creamitchi and the white is puddingitchi?

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry but the questions got me like  :eek:  lol!

I think the character on the left will have the first name and the one on the right got the second name. 

I’d like for someone to confirm it for us.  ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry but the questions got me like  :eek:  lol!

I think the character on the left will have the first name and the one on the right got the second name. 

I’d like for someone to confirm it for us.  ^_^
I know what you mean, it’s confusing! Also, typing this out on my slow iPad isn’t helping anything😒 Hopefully somebody will know which Tama is which. I’m hoping the white is Creamitchi and the yellow is puddingitchi cause I think the names fit better that way😂

Based on the way my On twins have been behaving, it looks like the tamagotchi on the left does indeed get the first name, which is further aided by it the primary actor in animations and games, while the tamagotchi on the right gets the second name. Thus, Creamitchi is the yellow one and Puddingitch is the white one. Theme-wise, this still works as cream is usually a pale yellow and the typical pudding is usually vanilla and thus white. Those names are so cute XD I just named my twins Barbratchi and Bethanytchi.

The On treats the twin, the second named, almost as a tag along companion - paralleling park animations at locations with the encountered residents - which shows that the On hasn't really adapted to the concept of having two focal actors. This is a similar case with the V5 where a family of tamagotchis could be raised - usually three children and their parents - but the parents only really came into contact as game actors and in token sprites, while the oldest child was used exclusively for games. The V5.5 did allow a choice of what sibling played the game and thus made it a bit more like there were three genuine tamagotchis on the same device. However, in both the V5 and V5.5, the children eat together and did all other activities together, thus balancing the focus. Enjoy your free trivia :puroperatchi:

Based on the way my On twins have been behaving, it looks like the tamagotchi on the left does indeed get the first name, which is further aided by it the primary actor in animations and games, while the tamagotchi on the right gets the second name. Thus, Creamitchi is the yellow one and Puddingitch is the white one. Theme-wise, this still works as cream is usually a pale yellow and the typical pudding is usually vanilla and thus white. Those names are so cute XD I just named my twins Barbratchi and Bethanytchi.

The On treats the twin, the second named, almost as a tag along companion - paralleling park animations at locations with the encountered residents - which shows that the On hasn't really adapted to the concept of having two focal actors. This is a similar case with the V5 where a family of tamagotchis could be raised - usually three children and their parents - but the parents only really came into contact as game actors and in token sprites, while the oldest child was used exclusively for games. The V5.5 did allow a choice of what sibling played the game and thus made it a bit more like there were three genuine tamagotchis on the same device. However, in both the V5 and V5.5, the children eat together and did all other activities together, thus balancing the focus. Enjoy your free trivia :puroperatchi:

Thank you!! And Barbratchi and Bethanytchi are fabulous names, I couldn’t have picked a better pair myself!XD They actually evolved today, and are now teenagers who are both the pale yellow color now, so I guess the matter of what color they are doesn't matter anymore XD

Thank you :^) From my experience with the M!X and the On, the colours and attributes in every pre-adult stage barely effect the outcome in adulthood. Barbratchi and Bethanytchi were white in their teen stage but then evolved into tamagotchis that strongly resembled both of their parents, Nanizatchi and Nejirobotchi (my previous M!X who's female but ya can't tell any more).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back