Sign in to follow this  
Muffinator3000

Slowed Tamagotchi On growth??

I know, I know, I post on here so often, but it’s the only place I can get answers so I hope y’all don’t mind. So I’m on my second generation, and I have a tamagotchi On. For backstory, in my first generation, the baby hatched at bedtime, so obviously it was awake for one hour and then as soon as it evolved, BAM it was bedtime. For the next couple days, as soon as it woke up, it evolved which was cool, but I didn’t want that happening with the new baby because I wanted to be awake to witness it evolving. So, the day comes and generation 2 arrives at about 8:30 in the morning, and evolves at 9:30. That all happened yesterday. In my time today, as of writing this, it’s 11:10 AM. Shouldn’t it have evolved again by now?? It says it’s only a day old and I don’t know if that’s right or not. Also I should note that I have never paused it. Any answers would be really appreciated.

Edited by Muffinator3000
Typos and clarity.
  • Like 1

The years displayed in the health meter are not really counted by the time your tama grow up to adult they will be 3 years old. 

Four stages your tama go through: egg to baby 1 minute. Baby to toddler 1 hour. Toddler to teenager 24 hours and finally from teen to adult it will take 24 hours.

As long as you are taking care of them until they evolve into adults that’s all you need. 

• Like 2

i've noticed as a rule both my On and m!x generally seem to evolve to the teen and adult stages around one hour after the time in the day they evolved the previous day, and not always on the same minute either, so there may be some kind of variation with the times they evolve, although i haven't like, collected enough data or anything to be sure since i don't usually record it or anything

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ginjirotchi_lover said:

i've noticed as a rule both my On and m!x generally seem to evolve to the teen and adult stages around one hour after the time in the day they evolved the previous day, and not always on the same minute either, so there may be some kind of variation with the times they evolve, although i haven't like, collected enough data or anything to be sure since i don't usually record it or anything

I was actually just about to write that myself! My gen two recently evolved into teenagers, maybe thirty minutes after writing the original post. I guess each evolution phase take some more time than the last.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Cinnamonchi
      Hello! May I ask if any of you have broken Tamagotchi ONs, and if you’d be willing to sell it? My daughter’s Tamagotchi ON’s front shell got warp really badly, that she is now using it without a front shell. The faceplate is taped to the back shell so it stays in place and she can still use the Tamagotchi. So now I am in search of Tamagotchi ON shells or broken ones so I can use the front shell of the broken one. If you guys could help me out and point me to the right direction, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks for your time!
    • By deerboy
      INTRODUCTION
      hello, my name is deerboy and after a several decade-long break i have finally gotten back into tamagotchi.
      i no longer have my original tamagotchi (perhaps i'll make a new thread when/if i find it), but i recently - literally just today - got a turquoise tamagotchi on.  turquoise isn't my favorite color, but that was the color Target had on sale so thats the one i got.
      CHAPTER 001
      my daughter, a beautiful bouncing LOVEKOTCHI, hatched around 5:30PM my time (AM in her time, because I am somewhat nocturnal lol) today.  she immediately developed a case of discontented anime facial lines, and because i chose not to read the directions, i struggled for a while to figure out how to clear them up.  fortunately tamas are easy to please, so after enough feeding, playing and photography, they cleared up and i knew how to keep them at bay going forward.
      shortly after hatching she turned into a fluffy CUTEHEARTCHI.  it was a good thing i took baby pictures, since they grow up so fast... however, now that she presumably has legs somewhere underneath all that fluff, its time for her to use them.  after a trip to the in-device shop i realized that we didn't have very much GP and i figured it was time that she take responsibility and get a real job.  its a good thing there are ample employment opportunities for children in the tamagotchi world, and i'm happy to report that she's a natural when it comes to picking up flowers in the in-app park and flipping pancakes in the restaurant.
      as of this writing, she has obtained: 2300GP, 2x FRUITS, CREAM SODA, CHICK HAT, RIBBON, CAT EARS, WIG & GLASSES and BUNNY EARS.  not bad for someone whose 5 hours old!

• By Kitkat_Tama
      Hello guys! I am new on tamatalk. 
      So my friend just had a strange evolution on her 4u. She wanted to get melodytchi and she had all of the 10 sports skill points. But instead it evolved into memetchi which you need 20 fashion skill points for and based off of the items she has, she had NO fashion points. I would love to know why this happened.
      thx for reading bye!
    • By CheeWaWa
      Going to start recording the mixed Tamagotchi's and what they make!
    • By angleborn
      I want to know you're least favorite tamagochi character mine is mametchi.
    • By fedyastars
      I have two tamagotchi ons coming in soon, is there any tips I should know before I start one? I'm really excited and just want to get an idea of what to expect! Thanks!! :]