Slowed Tamagotchi On growth??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know, I know, I post on here so often, but it’s the only place I can get answers so I hope y’all don’t mind. So I’m on my second generation, and I have a tamagotchi On. For backstory, in my first generation, the baby hatched at bedtime, so obviously it was awake for one hour and then as soon as it evolved, BAM it was bedtime. For the next couple days, as soon as it woke up, it evolved which was cool, but I didn’t want that happening with the new baby because I wanted to be awake to witness it evolving. So, the day comes and generation 2 arrives at about 8:30 in the morning, and evolves at 9:30. That all happened yesterday. In my time today, as of writing this, it’s 11:10 AM. Shouldn’t it have evolved again by now?? It says it’s only a day old and I don’t know if that’s right or not. Also I should note that I have never paused it. Any answers would be really appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
The years displayed in the health meter are not really counted by the time your tama grow up to adult they will be 3 years old. 

Four stages your tama go through: egg to baby 1 minute. Baby to toddler 1 hour. Toddler to teenager 24 hours and finally from teen to adult it will take 24 hours.

As long as you are taking care of them until they evolve into adults that’s all you need. 

i've noticed as a rule both my On and m!x generally seem to evolve to the teen and adult stages around one hour after the time in the day they evolved the previous day, and not always on the same minute either, so there may be some kind of variation with the times they evolve, although i haven't like, collected enough data or anything to be sure since i don't usually record it or anything

i've noticed as a rule both my On and m!x generally seem to evolve to the teen and adult stages around one hour after the time in the day they evolved the previous day, and not always on the same minute either, so there may be some kind of variation with the times they evolve, although i haven't like, collected enough data or anything to be sure since i don't usually record it or anything

I was actually just about to write that myself! My gen two recently evolved into teenagers, maybe thirty minutes after writing the original post. I guess each evolution phase take some more time than the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back