Tama Sanrio

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kayderella

Reaction score
I've been out of the tama game a while now. The last I bought were the original Meets and a Sanrio one.

I'm seeing loads of talk about an app, where can I get it? (I'm in the UK)

ty ❤️ 

If you’re talking about the official app you can download it from the App store for apple but you must have a valid japanese address to do so.

There’s also this fan made app where you can access and download all exclusive items and marry your tama with exclusive characters that were supposed to be only for Japan. You can find it here 

Hope this helps :)   

If you’re talking about the official app you can download it from the App store for apple but you must have a valid japanese address to do so.

There’s also this fan made app where you can access and download all exclusive items and marry your tama with exclusive characters that were supposed to be only for Japan. You can find it here 

Hope this helps :)   
Thank ya for your response. It turns out I have a Sanrio M!x not meet. I do have a Meet though and waiting on batteries being delivered to run it.

I managed to get the US App on my phone ^.^ 

Reactions: iAM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back