i've had this line for a few generations, but i figured i might as well start logging it

spacer.png

i was very attached to the previous generation here, they are perfect, stunning

but i found out about Tamagyaotchi and its little baby dinosaur fangs and claws and i knew i had to find someone with its genes and try for it

spacer.png

so here we go

spacer.png

i'm not too sure about that green, but my last generation changed colors spontaneously multiple times upon evolving, so i'm not too worried about it

other than that, i'm really excited to see which genes he ends up with, since both sets are great really (and i can always try again if he doesn't end up with a Tamagyaotchi body)

either way, Shizukutchi is always cute, so i'll cherish the next hour as always

• Like 5

spacer.pngspacer.png

basedchi has evolved, and taken on a more pleasing darker green color, and sugaritchi moved out (i will miss him)

it looks like he's gotten the hat, i was a little attached to the cinnamoroll ears, but that's okay

(also i'm realizing how bad that scratch looks in pictures, ouch)

edit:

spacer.png

got a tama pet, too! that was fast

i really like this little puffball

Edited by Ginjirotchi_lover
  • Like 4

Good luck little Basedchi... hopefully you're going to be just a unique specimen as your ancestors XD

• Like 1

spacer.png

basedchi has entered the teen stage!

spacer.png

based on my previous few generations, i know that this teen stage is the one that dorotchi body has, since the teen stage is based on what body it has as an adult

i am not sure if this means i haven't gotten the Tamagyaotchi body this time, however, because i'm not sure which teen stage that body gives you, so i guess i will see tomorrow

spacer.png

here he is playing with Bluetchi, my brother's tamagotchi whose name did not age well

this is the first time he's visited our place, often basedchi goes over there instead

• Like 4

okay

i was going to wait for basedtchi to marry before posting so that i would have a longer update, but i have not had any luck today yet, so i will update and then head back to the app

spacer.png

spacer.png

basedchi's adult form! basically sugaritchi with the other tamagotchi's color and traits, which was not what i was trying for but still very cute

now i am going to have to look for another Tamagyaotchi in the app (basedchi has gotten many likes so far), but in the meantime, i fired up mymeets

i can't connect to mymeets since i use linux and my windows emulator doesn't support bluetooth (plus i kind of enjoy the hunt of looking for other tamagotchi with the traits i want to try for them), but i figured i could make a mockup of the end result i would like ideally so i don't forget what i'm looking for

spacer.png

so, here is my frankentama's monster (except unlike that good for nothing deadbeat victor i would love and cherish this creature)

colors are variable, though, i would like a shade of purple or blue but i can always change that with snacks if it comes out a different color anyway

obviously most of these are genetics that are difficult to acquire, but i think that makes it kind of a fun challenge

• Like 5

spacer.png

alright! after a couple hours of searching, i managed to find another tamagotchi with Tamagyaotchi genes, and basedchi was married

spacer.png

spacer.png

basedchi ended up having twins, Mallotchi and Mellotchi

spacer.png

they are a cute family, i'm excited to see them grow

• Like 3

spacer.png

spacer.png

mallotchi and mellotchi have evolved, with very nice colors and cute hats

spacer.png

they went right to bed after basedchi left, since it is a little bit late

• Like 4

Congrats on your twins, how cute!

• Like 1

thank you c::

spacer.png

they found the same tama pet as basedtchi today

they will probably go to sleep before they evolve again since they evolved late last night, but i might change the clock briefly later so they can evolve and then let them go back to sleep

• Like 2

spacer.png

spacer.png

they've evolved

they're the same color now, but different back accessories

again, this is the teen that becomes dorotchi body, but i still don't know which teen corresponds to Tamagyaotchi, so it could still be either

they are back to sleep again now

• Like 3

I love them so much! Adorable! You're so lucky, I've been trying to get the ghost, dragon, and snow hat genes. Good luck!

thank you :kuribotchi:

spacer.png

spacer.png

they've evolved! dorotchi body again, but that's okay, they are cute

i have set the time back to look for another marriage partner, so i will go searching

• Like 3

spacer.png

after a long time and a few frustrating instances of failed proposals and Tamagyaotchi that i wasn't able to marry, i decided to go with one of my other favorite body types (and from another pair of twins, coincidentally)

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

peonitchi is not twins, but still cute

• Like 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

peonitchi evolved a little while ago

he is purple, which is nice, and it looks like he's kept the snow hat so far, which i don't mind since it is cute

• Like 1

spacer.png

oh man, sorry to make another update so quick, but the fairy On my partner got for me arrived today

spacer.png

so, Shizukutchi is now joining us as well

• Like 2

spacer.png

Shizukutchi is now Hoshipontchi

spacer.png

hoshipontchi and peonitchi are friends

• Like 3

What generation is Peonitchi is? And I love your log! ❤️ 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Scrungo
      Hello, and welcome to my Morino log!
      Now, I REALLY like bugs, ESPECIALLY Stag Beetles, or really anything with a horn/pincer. I also just like most bugs in general.
      After finding a Tamagotchi thats ALL about bugs, I knew I had to get it. The only thing that comes this close to my love of bugs is Fish.

In this log, I plan to:
      Run the Polka Dot egg to get a feel for how this Tamagotchi plays.
      Run the White egg several times after the Polka Dot egg, and see who I get.
      Discuss how I got specific outcomes to the best of my ability.
      Talk about new features the Morino has, and differences it has from other vintage Tamas the best I can.

With introductions out of the way, I hope you all enjoy this log of the Japan exclusive, Morino Tamagotch!

• By dumdum
      Welp, I'm back. It's been many years since I joined Tamatalk (under a different name) and several since I last visited. Aside from a brief stint with a Tamagotchi Gudetama, I haven't been a tama mama in quite some time, but I recently received a Magic Tamagotchi On as a gift and I've been having a lot of fun with it. I especially love the large variety of tamas and the excitement of waiting to see what they look like as they grow. Evolution happens so quickly with the Tamagotchi On,  I thought keeping a log would be a great way to remember all of my babies.
      I got my Tama-On June 25th and I'm now on generation 3. I have just a few photos from the first two generations so as soon as I remember how to post photos properly, I'll do a single post for each generation and go from there. Yay!
    • By Tacoburritotchi
      Hi everyone!
      In this thread, I am gonna compile information, pictures, etc I found on the Web about the Tamagotchi ON.
      Feel free to comment and share if you like!
      Tacoburritotchi~ 

WHEN YOU FIRST START THE DEVICE
      Okay, so as you all know, the moment you put both of the triple-A batteries in, the device beeps and says "PLEASE WAIT".
      Then, you enter the time, date, your name and your birthday.
      When you're done with all that, the Tamagotchi says "PLEASE WAIT" again, and after a minute, you will have your egg!
      And after a while... your Tama will hatch!
      It will jump for joy at first, then it will cry and call for you to feed it.
      So, the three buttons are labelled A, B and C.
      Press A to go to the main menu, and to scroll to the second icon, " Food & Snack ", and press button B to select.
      The meal that you'll get for babies is labelled "BABY FOOD".
      Select B a couple times until your Tama notifies you that it is full by crying.
      To raise your Tama's happiness, press A to show the snack for babies, which is labelled "BABY COOKIES".
      Do the same thing, just mash button B a couple times, skipping the animation.
      MAIN MENU OPTIONS
      First row: 
      1- Profile Setting ( see your tama's happiness, hunger, your profile, etc.)
      2- Meal & Snack ( Feed your tama)
      3- Bathroom ( Go to the toilet before your tama does its business, and give it a bath)
      4- Connection ( Connect with other devices to have playdates and give gifts, or connect to the App)
      5- Family ( Your family tree from past generations, and you can visit your parents)
      SECOND ROW
      6- Explore My Town ( Go to the Shop or the Park )
      7- Travel To Other Town ( Explore places that you have unlocked )
      8- Item Box ( all the items that you've collected)
      9- Notebook ( Pictures you take of your tama, and friends that you make on the device )
      10- First Aid Kit ( Gives your tama meds whenever it gets sick)
      See you in the next post, 'cause I'm too tired to type any more.
      Bye~ 
      Tacoburritotchi 
    • By Penguin-keeper
      I had originally felt burned by the Tamagotchi Meets when I first imported it, and I put it aside in irritation without going beyond the first generation. Recently, after enjoying so many Tamagotchi Meets/On logs around here, I felt that it was worth giving it another chance, so I grabbed some good batteries and started over, and soon grew to enjoy the device for what it is. The colour Tamagotchis represent a separate evolutionary line - their structure and gameplay are clearly descended from the Tamagotchi Game Boy game from 1997 - and I find that it helps to keep this in mind. That said, I still prefer the simpler Tamagotchis like the vintage devices and their re-releases, and the more recent Mini and Nano-based releases, as they're less time-consuming.
      So here I am, starting a new log. I have previously found standard logging to be too time-consuming, so my focus here will be pictures of the parents and of their fully-grown offspring. For now, I'll be running my pink Fairy Version Meets, but I'm keeping an eye out to see if any more versions are localised, as I would like to support the English-language On releases, too. I have no interest in using the mobile app, so that won't be featured here, and I'll be skipping the baby, toddler, and teen stages, as I'm most interested in the final results of each pairing. I may also include pictures of new additions to my collection every now and then, such as the upcoming Pac-Man 40th Anniversary Tamagotchi, but I most likely won't be logging those.
      So, without further ado, here's why this log is titled as it is: My first generation Tamagotchi was a male Gozarutchi. I changed his colour to pale yellow by feeding him five lemon pies at the restaurant, and shortly after that I had him marry Lovelitchi. They made a very cute couple!
      I'm actually not the biggest fan of Lovelitchi (I find her to be a bit on the generic-cutesy side), but it was obvious that the two's offspring would grow up to look adorable, and sure enough, they did;

Here's a picture showing Gozarutchi and Lovelitchi, along with their twin daughters, Lemonitchi and Pietchi - so named because of how recent Gozarutchi's dessert-induced colour-change had been at the time. They both turned out exactly how I expected them to, which was fun. They also both inherited their father's pale yellow colour, even though, at birth, Lemonitchi was yellow and Pietchi was white. The only difference between them as adults is that Lemonitchi's bag is white, and Pietchi's is yellow.
      I'm planning to have Lemonitchi marry Kikitchi sometime tomorrow, so my next update will be once the next generation is fully grown. See you then!
    • By Berks
      Rest in Peace my latest devil, Kuridebitchi. Had a lot of fun with that little guy, almost a full month lol.

I'm going to put away the devil for a bit and play more with the Tamagotchi On since I'm having a lot of fun with it.
      At first, I was trying to recreate a DevilMametchi on my On, but wasn't very successful so I decided to move away from that and be more open-minded. The On is a lot more fun if you just go with the flow and see what happens, there is always a pleasant surprise to be had
      Here's my second generation family tree with the DevilMametchi attempts

This is my current generation, seven

I had just married my previous girl to Kuromametchi and then I got this little guy...who was considerate enough to leave all you viewers a nice little surprise on the floor 

He seemed pretty upset by it, but then he moved on with his day

don't worry, I cleaned it up and fed him after the second picture haha

One thing I like most about the On is that you really don't know what you're gonna get. The red hair of this guy popped up out of nowhere, the last time there was red in the family tree was generation two. It went dormant, then came back again to my surprise, which I really like. 

His name is Mitatchi, he should be growing into adult sometime tomorrow and I'm eager to see what happens

• By Tamacass
      (or: 'We All Live in a Pink Version 3', to kick things off.)
      Welcome! Now, this may be the millionth log I've started over the course of (almost) seven years on this website, but I'm determined to keep this one running for as long as I can. A post every day would be nice, so I'll try and promise you that. Let's get started with a little backstory first:
      You see, I've been holding out for a V3 ever since I started collecting back in 2013. I grew up with a V4 and V5 years beforehand - I no longer had them before I started collecting as my precious V6 served as my reintroduction in '13 -, but there was always something about the V3 that attracted me to it. It felt nostalgic, even though I never grew up with it? Anyway, they're a bit scarce compared to your usual V1s and V2s, so it took me a few years until I was able to find a good deal (or cared enough to get one, I dropped Tamagotchis for a good year or so). I'd found a listing for $60 a few weeks prior from now, but someone else got to it first  However, that seemingly worked out in my favor, because just last week, a listing for a V3 for $35 showed up out of absolutely nowhere! And there were quite a few watchers that were in the position I was just a few weeks prior.
      And so, riding an adrenaline-powered high, I made a cathartic decision -- and ruined many, many people's dreams that night.

Pictured: A package labelled 'HANDLE WITH CARE', and a certain pink Tamagotchi wrapped in bubble-wrap.
      With a candy-themed V3 in tow, and a working battery(!) provided by the lovely store who sold me said tama, I quickly got to unwrapping it and getting it started...

Pictured: A surprise guest...?!
      ...And imagine my surprise when the DOWNLOAD option was available, with a Tamagotchi that was still alive! An adorable little Masktchi named Lachy - belonging to his previous user, Blaze - was there to welcome me to the lovely little V3 he lived in. He was only on the first gen, and seemed to be neglected judging by who he evolved into, but he seemed quite chipper (his stats were full from where the 'gotchi was last left off) despite his circumstances. I even messed with the clock to see if I could get him married, but I guess he was too young.  So, grabbing a pen, I bid our lovely guest the best of luck, and started a new egg...

Pictured: The hatching of a new friend to raise!
      ...And it's a boy! Because I've recently been enlightened to a famous band I've ignored all of these years (and may or may not have named this blog after a song of theirs :3), I named him John. I wonder if he can play guitar?

Pictured: Playing Get♪ for the first time!
      I didn't get many other pictures, but I did snap a picture of history in the making. Get♪ is harder than I thought, but it's also much more enjoyable than most of the built-in games on the V4 (my childhood is down for the count). Bump still sucks though. Seriously I-- I just want to play a game and not get my tama's stats involved, please Bandai stop making your games interesting for once.  Joking of course, I'm just terrible at bump. 
      In an hour or so, John evolved into Tamatchi, which is to be expected for the first gen according to the growth chart I'm referencing here. I'd love to get either Violetchi or Pyonkotchi, but knowing my luck, I'll get Mametchi despite just raising one beforehand (depicted on my previous log). I adore the idea of having multiple characters in the same growth level, it keeps it interesting! I'd love to raise my V2 someday, every time I put a battery in I end up taking it out. It's the coolest-looking shell in my collection as well (transparent blue)! Why am I like this. XD
      I forgot to take a picture of John after he evolved, and right now he's currently asleep, so hopefully we will be able to witness best bowl-cut boi in action next post before he evolves into a teen. I wonder which one I'll get... So exciting!  I'm so glad I got a V3 after all this time, the wait was definitely worth it.
      I'll sign off here for now. To finish, here's a song recommendation from The Beatles considering this post is full of them. I'll Be Back is criminally underrated.