Reached adulthood, 0 years old.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saratchi11

Reaction score
My Gen 2 Tama has reached adulthood but is showing 0 years old and will not let me access any accessories or propose. I did alter the clock to make it sleep when I couldn’t care for it and I changed the date to 1/1 to collect money from parents on New Years multiple times. Will it eventually change? 

Thank you

15065BA3-06B3-4FF7-921E-5FBC4D4A52C3.jpeg

12EC0A9B-D8E9-405B-B07D-32B239082FC4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That kinda looks like an On. If it is, you need not change the clock when you can't care for it but rather go to the Tama Hotel or (on Gen 2 onwards) leave it at its parents' house.

Doing so doesn't halt the growth or ageing process like the Pause function did in previous Tamagotchi versions.

Although I haven't tested it myself, I think the worst that would happen is it would delay evolving until it comes home.

However if that isn't a Tamagotchi On, let me know as then my information may not be accurate at all  :p

that is a teen stage tamagotchi, it just resembles an adult a bit

it should grow in a day or so and then you should be able to use accessories and whatnot
Is that the white magic version? Beacause i have that one! 😃

Oh dang, that must be terrible to have a 0 years old teen, i have a 1 year old chid and she is supposed to be 0.🙀

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tama ON ages by a year every time midnight passes, so you could try setting the clock to 11.59pm and wait 1 minute, that should make it age up by 1 each time.

Latest posts

Back