Is there ANY way to speed up Tamagotchi grow speed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bossalyn

Reaction score
Is there any way to speed up Tamagotchi grow speed? Thanks in advanced!

Nah, I'm pretty sure there isn't since there is an internal aging clock inside each Tamagotchi - going all the way back to the vintage versions - and it can't be altered by changing the time. However, I think most tamas do age while they're sleeping so if you didn't want to care of it but still wanted it to grow, you could set the clock ahead to make it fall asleep (I've heard of quite a few people doing this to be able to run them while they are working). Is there any particular reason you want to age your tamas faster?

As an aside, I couldn't help but find your question a bit amusing since the more recent Tamagotchis have been making the growth period shorter and shorter. Thus, for we enthusiast that prefer the older devices, we would love to slow the growth rate down.

you can enable debug mode and hyperspeed in the Connection series by taking the tamagotchi apart, shorting the debug jumper, and then putting it back together (though it's hazardous on the V4/V4.5 because you can't turn hyperspeed off without going back in and removing the debug mode short afterwards, and requires a soldering iron if you want to debug a V5), but i don't think there's a way to do something like that in any of the more recent ones

the only thing i can think of besides that is if your tamagotchi grows from a baby to child stage late so it would go to sleep before evolving to the teen and adult stage, you can set the clock back to wake it up at the time it would evolve if it wasn't sleeping, that will let it evolve if you don't want to wait until morning for it to evolve, but that isn't really speeding it up so much as preventing it from taking longer than it would otherwise

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back