A good place to air an English Tamagotchi anime

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If the Tamagotchi anime were to get a full English Dub, which channel/streaming service would be bes

• Disney Channel

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Disney XD

• Disney Junior

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Disney+

• Hulu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nickelodeon

• Nick Jr.

• Cartoon Network

• Crunchyroll

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • HBO Max

• Universal Kids

• Peacock

• PBS Kids

• Discovery Family

• Netflix

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Prime Video

• Apple TV+

• Other (Comment)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timogotchi19

Reaction score
If the Tamagotchi anime were to get a full English Dub, which channel/streaming service would be best for it?

I’d pick Crunchyroll, many reasons for this! Crunchyroll carries lots of anime’s, and (shocker) the Tamagotchi Anime would fit perfectly! I think it would fit well because well.. it just feels like an Anime they would carry! Cute animal-creatures runnin* about a Kuwaiti world, what’s not to love?

I’d pick Crunchyroll, many reasons for this! Crunchyroll carries lots of anime’s, and (shocker) the Tamagotchi Anime would fit perfectly! I think it would fit well because well.. it just feels like an Anime they would carry! Cute animal-creatures runnin* about a Kuwaiti world, what’s not to love?
While I do respect your opinion and I won't deny that Crunchyroll has quite the anime variety, I personally voted for Universal Kids (a re-branded Sprout with programming among the demographic lines of Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, etc.) to give that channel a show to keep up with its competition.

BTW, HBO Max is arriving this coming Spring, and it'll have Crunchyroll content included, but hopefully Crunchyroll will still be a stand-alone cheaper offering as HBO Max will cost $14.99 a month (and it will have new and old Sesame Street episodes, and locking that show behind a paywall is a massive sin in my eyes. The new episodes will still air on PBS a few months afterward, but it's still quite heinous for low-income families.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back