GinaJinSarang

Tamagotchi Meets Sanrio Edition Glitched?

I am honestly not even sure what happened. My tamagotchis never fall, they are practically my babies. I proctect them with all my might. My Sanrio Meets, while I was taking care of it, the screen went black. I hit the A button to get it off the screen time off cuz I thought that was what happened, but it didnt want to turn on basically. This happened once before. I switched the batteries and everything was fine. My generations were okay. Everything amazing. Today when the same thing happened, I started doing what I did the previous time, when the new batteries powered up my tama, it basically reset. I am honesty not sure if I accidentally hit the reset button on the side while putting the battery back panel back on, or if the tama glitched. 

Just wanted to know if anyone experienced such a glitch with the Sanrio Meets or if perhaps I made a mistake by accident and have to start a new. 

😔 Thanks for your time!  

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing this with your tama! :(

I myself had an issue with my Sanrio Meets, it resets itself for some reason and that happened only once before. Meets in general are glitchy most proppe will experience a reset, tama not growing and even your situation here where it suddenly turns black! 

I suggest for now that you buy a new batteries (diffrent brand than the ones you used for your tama) and give it sometime, if it happenes you’ll have to give it back to the seller and get a new one. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, iTamannadi said:

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing this with your tama! :(

I myself had an issue with my Sanrio Meets, it resets itself for some reason and that happened only once before. Meets in general are glitchy most proppe will experience a reset, tama not growing and even your situation here where it suddenly turns black! 

I suggest for now that you buy a new batteries (diffrent brand than the ones you used for your tama) and give it sometime, if it happenes you’ll have to give it back to the seller and get a new one. 

Thanks for the advice. I'll be doing that. 😊