Sign in to follow this  
Grendel_the_Only

How exactly am I supposed to use the MyMeets Studio...?

I was trying to make a wallpaper and now I'm completely confused haha. Is it supposed to be all blank like this? I tried on my laptop too and it's all the same 😕

1545170626_Screenshot(3).thumb.png.eece7dac472f514897f731e0feea4f03.png

There must be a tutorial while downloading it or from the website itself.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, iTamannadi said:

There must be a tutorial while downloading it or from the website itself.

Yeah I tried looking for that but there's only a tutorial for the main MyMeets app, not the Studio. At least not what I can find. 

• Like 1

from what i can tell, you need to open one of the files from the assets folder, in the items folder in there, then the en folder, there should be some backgrounds, open one of those and then modify it how you want, put a new ID for it in and compile it

i haven't tried using it much, so there may be more involved, but i'll look into it and try to see

edit: actually, you can just hit the new wallpaper button rather than opening one, i was having trouble getting it to work on WINE, but you can import the wallpaper and everything that way (click on the square where it says "wallpaper" to import the image, if it has more than 16 colors the program will reduce the number for you)

Edited by Ginjirotchi_lover
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1