Can you unlock beauty salon after generation 2 on the ON?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama🐱

Reaction score
just wondering because I forgot to unlock the beauty salon in generation 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there an easier way to change the color of my tamagotchi on than eating lemon pies 6 or more times?

Thanks! But does the 2 color changes have to be different? Or can I just continue feeding it lemon pies? I already got my first color change, and I continued to feed it lemon pies... lots of lemon pies. Not sure If the colors should be different or if they can be the same. Thank you for answering my other questions! I think this should be the last one. Thank you!!

They do have to be different colour changes since if your tamagotchi is yellow, it wont change colour from more lemon pies since it is already yellow. Another thing to note is that it seems if the parent of your current genetics mix has a colour that is identical to a colour change effect, it will need to change into two different colours from its parent to unlock the salon. What happened to me is that my first On was actually a Mametchi who was turned orange by eating rice omelets/omurice. He married a Lovelitchi and the offspring turned pale yellow, the same colour that results from eating lemon pies. This colour was passed down that when I tried to unlock the salon, I had to change my tamas colour three times since I first "changed" it to yellow, then to orange, and finally white. While my tama was orange, it wouldn't unlock but only when I made her white. There is another possibility that perhaps they have to change two different colours in one day.

Does the color changing have to be done in the same stage or generation? Or can I do it different times? 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm moving this topic out of the Suggestions forum as it doesn't belong here.

I'll move it to the "Help for Tamagotchi Owners" but may I ask please - avoid these kind of topics with lots of different questions in the same thread?

The answers posted are useful not only to the topic starter but to other members and guests who may just be browsing for the answers - this means that one subject question and it's answers can be more easily searched for and found.  Multiple questions and answers within the same topic make that difficult.

Thanks for everyone's understanding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back