Complete noob Tamagotchi ON questions.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormatious

Reaction score
Hey all, just wondering does any one know why my tama cries every time the snow man comes to take it outside?, its like its being kidnapped or some thing because it seems like it does not want to do it.

Also another question, what does it mean when my tama gets red animations when it meets another tama instead of hearts?.

Thank you all, have a good day.

any one know why my tama cries every time the snow man comes to take it outside?, its like its being kidnapped or some thing because it seems like it does not want to do it.
It’s simply just a winter animation, it’s supposed to symbolise the Tamagotchi feeling pressurised to go outside. It doesn’t effect anything in game, just a little thing it does once in a while.

what does it mean when my tama gets red animations when it meets another tama instead of hearts?.
I’m assuming you mean when it sees a Tamagotchi at a certain location? Well that means that your Tamagotchi is in love; check the TamaTomo list to check what level you are with that Tamagotchi. Or you could be meaning bringing a toy? Sorry.. I’m not 100% sure what situation your in! :(  

It’s simply just a winter animation, it’s supposed to symbolise the Tamagotchi feeling pressurised to go outside. It doesn’t effect anything in game, just a little thing it does once in a while.

I’m assuming you mean when it sees a Tamagotchi at a certain location? Well that means that your Tamagotchi is in love; check the TamaTomo list to check what level you are with that Tamagotchi. Or you could be meaning bringing a toy? Sorry.. I’m not 100% sure what situation your in! :(  
Thanks for your help!, appreciate it.   I don't think its love because instead of hearts there's some other sort of animation with some sort of red flashes and they both have angry faces, i know what it looks like when they in love though because that has also happened with the same character lol.

I really hope this oppresive snow man will disappear soon, to go back to the part of hell he comes from. He is always interrupting me, ambushing my poor tama, regardless what I want to do. One day it's fun, one month... the joke is too long...

i'm thankful the animation is at least skippable by pressing a button in the On, in the m!x there's nothing you can do and you just have to let it play before you can do anything -_-

i'm not 100% certain about what you're describing, but it sounds like either the animation for a certain toy, or the animation that plays when you bring a toy that the tamagotchi you're visiting doesn't like, like when you try to bring Mametchi a scooter and he just chases your Tamagotchi around the scooter and then gets angry :newmametchi:

Ohhhhhhh yeah your right its because he doesn't like the toy since it only happens in that situation, thank you Ginjirotchi_lover.

Naze your comment was very funny. But yeah hes a very pushy snowman theres no doubt about that, must be some thing to do with the ice which for what ever reason makes him a very pushy snowman lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back