Sign in to follow this  
tamaninjacat

tamaninjacat's Tamagotchi Corner

V4

I managed to give Spyro all five care misses over the course of today and yesterday. There was a moment were he almost died, so I did the download trick. He also only has three training bars, but none of this was enough to evolve him into a Kuchi teen. He instead evolved into the bad care Meme teen, Hinotamatchi. A bit of a let down but again, I love all my Tama children. Then, just earlier today, he was invited to Ms. Flower's class. I'm aiming to evolve him into a Togetchi because it's been a bit since I've had one.

8cfPGmw.jpgGt9bYBf.jpg

iD L 15th Anniversary

So something was definitely up with Finnbar's age counter because it jumped from three yesterday to five today. The matchmaker was finally unlocked and he was able to get married. I was left with a baby boy who I named Steven. He evolved into a Daiyatchi, just like his dad. I figure it would be redundant to post his toddler form, so I won't.:P

Dw6baJJ.jpgWaqgCrK.jpg

Morino

I've got some bad news about Biddybud. He passed away last night while I was eating dinner with my family (family meals are clearly dangerous). I do feel a little bad because he was right next to me and I heard him get attacked by a predator, but my hands were dirty, so I just ignored him. R.I.P. My sweet bug boy.-_-

0VqvGNt.jpg

V5 Celebrity

I was feeling nostalgic after posting in the Your Collection thread, so I started up my V5 celeb after Biddybud passed. My first Tama was the Movie Night V5 that I regrettably no longer own. This particular one was my brother's, but I bought it from him when we were kids (we were always buying things from each other).

After staring it up, I was greeted by three adorable babies. Two boys and one girl which I've named Wirt (eldest boy), Beatrice (middle girl), and Gregory (youngest boy). After an hour, the evolved into toddlers. Their family bond has been raised to 10% today, so hopefully we're on the path to a family with high bonds. My V5/V5.5 families are normally in the lower percentile, so hopefully I'll be more attentive to them this time. 

RmasxdC.jpg6VBrI3K.jpg

And that's all for today! I told you guys there would be more today. We should have lots of evolutions coming up, so I'll update soon!  

• Like 4

V4

I thought I was taking pretty good care of Spyro after he entered his teen stage, but something must have gone wrong because he evolved into a Debatchi. That's a little weird because I didn't take awful care of him, but I suppose he did get a couple of care mistakes and I did feed him a lot of snacks...:rolleyes: I'm actually pretty excited about this because now I can experiment with Universal adult marriage.

CzRwnpI.jpg

(I was trying to get a picture of his close up animation, but I got this instead and thought it was much cuter.^_^)

iD L 15th Anniversary

Steven once again followed in his father's by evolving into a Kujakutchi yesterday (no photos because again, too redundant). Then today he became more that just a Finnbar clone by evolving into Herotchi. I can't place it but Herotchi's design looks very familiar. That might just be because he has a "generic superhero" look to him, but it's bugging me to not have a specific character in mind.

9KCfqoc.jpg

V5 Celebrity

The triplets evolved late last night into teens. Wirt became a Mamaekatchi, Beatrice became a Chamametchi, and Gregory became a Kikitchi. Their family bonds are only at 30% despite the fact that I've been on top of their calls. We've got plenty of time to catch up though because they shouldn't be evolving for a couple days now. They're also a social family, so that's pretty cool.

eH6tiIb.jpg

(Oh geez I haven't really paid attention to how much junk is in the screen border. I did say this was my brother's Tama when we were kids, right? ┐('~`;)┌)

That's it for this post! Next time we should have marriages and evolutions, but that won't be for a couple days. See you then!

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

V4

I expected Spyro to get married today, but he's still not old enough apparently. Normally I would find this odd (he's suppose to be five today), but I'm sure it has something to do with the reset. Since Spyro has low skill points, he hasn't gotten a job. He's a bit of a bum.<_< I'm not sure why I'm even updating on him because all of his life milestones have been cancelled out by various circumstances...:P

iD L 15th Anniversary

Steven obtained his final happy stamp today. He immediately got married and had a baby girl, but I decided to stop running the iD L after that. I'm debating on starting up another Tama. I have a couple ideas in mind, but it's much too late right now. We'll just have to wait till tomorrow and see.~

yvRw3yq.jpgL72NKfR.jpguJ7rlRd.jpg

V5 Celebrity

The triplets became adults this morning which was actually quite a shock to me. I forgot how V5 evolution worked, so I thought I had another day with them as teens. It's fine, but a little annoying because I was 10% away from getting the high bond adults. Instead, Wirt evolved into Pharaotchi, Beatrice evolved into Rosutchi, and Gregory evolved into Magictchi. While I do have the chance to get the royal family through Beatrice, but I don't think I will because I had them just a couple of generations ago. Also, I will more than likely stop running the V5 after this gen. I don't normally run it for more than one or two generations at a time anyway (I'm not sure why :P).

RKe7ks3.jpg

(I also got the screen border clean! I took a toothpick to it which I'm sure ended up pushing more gunk in than scraping out, but out of sight out of mind.¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

And that's all for now! I'll update tomorrow if I choose to run something new, but otherwise I'll wait until there's more news with the current Tamas.^_^

Edited by tamaninjacat
I said Wirt twice when I meant to say Gregory.
  • Like 4

V4

Spyro got married to a Masktchi yesterday and they had a baby girl! He left her today and I named her Lapis. She evolved into a Mohitamatchi which is super exciting! I'm hoping to find a way to evolve her into a Nikatchi.^_^

ijru88x.jpgmcYl1Rx.jpgwmZN60F.jpgozCwC39.jpg

V5 Celebrity

On the topic of marriage and children, Wirt got married to a Memetchi today. After saying goodbye to his parents, Gregory, and Beatrice, he and his wife evolved into their parent forms. They had twins (boy and girl) and then I took their batteries out. I only enjoy running the V5/V5.5 in small bursts, but now I'll have more time for the newest addition...

Nos8cD1.jpgls6XYYt.jpg

Plus Color

I started my Plus Color yesterday because I haven't used it in awhile. Once I started it up, I was greeted by a baby girl who I named Papaya. She evolved into a Memepetchi after baby hour (no picture because I forgot) and into a Ichigotchi today. I'm aiming for a Violetchi because that's the last female character that I've yet to raise (except for Grippatchi, but that's never gonna happen). I'm a little annoyed that I've almost raised every available female character already because I've only raised two male characters so far (Mametchi and Shimashimatchi).

e8IXDM9.jpgBZZdC1o.jpg

That's all that's happened over the past couple of days! I thought I should clarify what I'm running right now because I've stopped running a couple of Tamas over the past few days and it can get a little confusing. :P I'm currently only running my V4 (Lapis), Plus Color (Papaya), and P's (Gus). More evolutions are on the horizon, so I'll see you guys then!

• Like 4

V4

If you've been keeping up with the V4 family thread, then you may already know that Lapis evolved into a Young Dorotchi. Not quite what I was expecting, but getting a Kuchi teen is always exciting regardless. I've been raising her intelligence points over the last couple of days, so she evolved into a Pukatchi this evening. I'm hoping to marry her to a Mame adult so I can get another Mohitamatchi. 

XahUMtV.jpgCY5cbKI.jpg

Plus Color

Papaya evolved into a Violetchi, just like I was hoping for. I forgot that the Plus Color had similar evolution times to the connections (teen form lasted 48 hours), so I don't believe she'll be able to marry till tomorrow (or possibly Saturday). I actually don't mind the longer evolution times because it gives me more time to collect all of the happy symbols. Papaya has all of her's.;)

cpVmiVZ.jpg

That's all for today! It feels like it's been forever since I updated the log, but it's only been two days.:P Papaya should be getting married tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep running the Plus Color after that. I'm having a hard time settling on a third Tama to run aside from my V4 and P's. I don't make any promises on switching out the Plus Color though, I'm just saying what's on my mind (and to not be surprised if I do)... We'll (probably) see you guys on Saturday!^_^

• Like 4

V4

Lapis should have gotten a job yesterday, but she didn't because I had the Tamas on "pause" (I just changed their times so they were sleeping) almost all day yesterday. She'll definitely be getting a job later today and possibly getting married because she should be turning five later (or maybe tomorrow).

Plus Color

Papaya got married to a Nemutchi yesterday. I decided to keep the plus color going, so now I'm raising her son, Krobus. He evolved into a Kuribotchi after baby hour. I don't really have any plans for his evolution because I've only gotten two male characters before. My main goal is to just avoid Mametchi and Shimashimatchi.:P

lmX4Dnw.jpgyMjWKZU.jpgOktrjOL.jpg

Sorry that the screen can be difficult to see at times. I bought this one used at a pretty good price for a Plus Color (about $50), but it came with some issues... The screen is super scratched, the buttons creak (they work perfectly, but they're just squeaky), and sometimes the sound wires sound like they're going out (particularly on the jingle before the mini games). I'm not complaining though because I'm super happy to have one that works, but I thought I'd let you guys know why the screen looks like that.:P

Fairy ON

I didn't plan on running the ON again so soon, but I really want to get the Maskutchi genes that are available on the app right now. He's such a cute character and I don't want to miss out! Where we last left off, Rosalina got married to Charatchi, last month's exclusive character. They had a son named Xander that evolved into a Hoshipontchi. He inherited that ever prevalent Maisutatchi hair, but I'm hoping the Charatchi genes start showing up later.

GMlFDYA.jpg30aaMH3.jpg

That's all for today! Lots of evolutions should be happening tomorrow.^_^ See you then! 

• Like 4

V4

Lapis got a job as a teacher yesterday. The school mini game is actually a lot more fun than I remember it being, so Lapis will be getting a big paycheck tomorrow. Not much else has been going on with her. At this point we're just waiting for marriage.

66MHXr6.jpg

Plus Color

On 3/7/2020 at 1:27 PM, tamaninjacat said:

I'm not complaining though because I'm super happy to have one that works...

Ummmm.... I think I may have jinxed myself? Legit like an hour after posting my Plus Color randomly shut off. I hit the reset button and it turned back on, but it's been randomly resetting itself since. I cleaned the battery contacts off and got brand new batteries for it a little bit ago, so hopefully the resets stop. (It hasn't reset since, but it's only been about 20 minutes.) I really, really think it might be due to low battery because I took those old batteries straight from my 15th Anniversary iD L... If the device continues to keep restarting itself, then I'll stop running it and see if it just needs a break.

Anyway, Krobus was able to evolve into a Young Mametchi before this restarting issue got out of hand. He's got at least a nine hour delay because of all the restarts, but I'm aiming to eventually evolve him into a Kuchipatchi.:lol:

pdSYSON.jpg

Fairy ON

Xander evolved into a Mettotchi this morning. I'm getting a little concerned because he hasn't inherited any of his father's genetics yet. It's gonna be a bit of a bummer if he only gets Charatchi's eyes or something. Or if he becomes an exact clone of his mother (rare, but it happens). 

5o8qqfY.jpg

That's all for today! Lapis should be getting married tomorrow. Xander will be evolving into an adult and will also be getting married. See you soon!

• Like 4

V4

Lapis got married to a Zukyutchi today and they had a baby girl! Hopefully she'll be evolving into a Mohitamatchi, but we'll just have to wait and see.

dofZilr.jpgCri826k.jpg

Plus Color

Nothing is going on with Krobus today, but I did want to update on the restarting issue. The device hasn't restarted since I replaced the batteries and cleaned it, so I think we're in the clear! I guess the low battery screen was just not showing up. I'm so relieved because I thought there was a major internal problem going on... 

Fairy ON

Xander evolved and got married today. He had a son who I named Merlin. I decided to get a head start on the Masktchi genes, so hopefully those get passed down. He evolved into a Hoshipontchi and he's brought the Mochimotchi orange back into the gene pool.

I also wanted to show one of Merlin's half siblings. It took me awhile to find Xander a permanent mate, so I took a break. When I came back, one of his kids was there! Many likes were exchanged.:D

8C4yB8S.jpgJSwg8cD.jpgIZaYpBr.jpgqyqBSLt.jpgoXfOQKt.jpgbxHwMvD.jpg

And that's all! Merlin will be evolving tomorrow, but I'm not sure about Krobus. He should be evolving tomorrow, but the restarts have set him back. We'll just have to see what happens. 

• Like 4

V4

Lapis left her daughter on Tuesday. She evolved into a Mizutamatchi after an hour of poor care. I've been working on getting her care misses since then (she has three so far), but she's been on pause since Wednesday. I'm going to unpause her tomorrow and I'm aiming to evolve her into a Nikatchi. 

HjfyMDv.jpg

Plus Color

Krobus evolved on Tuesday into a Kuchipatchi and I used the hero set to change him into Patchiman. Unfortunately the restarting issues came back after that, so I decided to stop running the Plus Color.:( I'm just going to give it a break because I honestly don't know what else to do. At this point I'm pretty sure the problem is internal (the battery contacts aren't corroded) and I don't feel comfortable try to open and clean it out right now. I'll certainly revisit the Plus Color, but not for a while after this.:P

LpqLLdQ.jpgYUHmVbA.jpg

ON

Merlin evolved into a teen on Tuesday and into and adult on Wednesday. He didn't inherited a single Maskutchi trait... so much for getting a head start on those genes. I decided to marry Merlin to a cute HotTeatchi and they had a baby girl! I named her Mint (mint tea is my favorite) and she evolved into a teen today. I'm going to try and get Mint married tomorrow and raise her kid over the weekend. I'll deactivate the device once her child gets married. 

ersPJss.jpgdx7HMwN.jpginx36np.jpgYdGwMyK.jpgsTm4Og6.jpgT7ehdQE.jpg

Now I already said this in the V4 family topic, but I just wanted to say that I will be going on a hiatus soon. I'm starting a new job on Tuesday, so I won't have much time to run my Tamas. I'm aiming to only run my V4 and Gus during this time, but there will be lots of pausing and therefore not much to talk about. Don't worry though, I'll still update when I can. I'll also still be active on the forum as a whole, but just not in the log (or the V4 thread). I'm aiming for a weekend post, so I'll see you guys then!

• Like 4

On 3/12/2020 at 9:00 PM, tamaninjacat said:

I'm aiming for a weekend post, so I'll see you guys then!

Monday, my favorite day of the weekend.:P I wanted to post yesterday, but I was super exhausted. The hiatus will be starting tomorrow, so let's get everyone caught up!

V4

Samus unfortunately evolved into the Universal teen, Hawaikotchi. I wasn't able to raise her training enough because of the excessive amount of pausing I was doing...  She later evolved into Pyonkotchi, which is a face I haven't seen in awhile! Pyonkotchi/Pyonchitchi are probably my favorite Universal adult characters on the V4, so I'm happy with this.^_^ Then earlier today I went to get Samus a job (the mail had the [!] icon blinking), but it turns out she already had one! She was just getting fired from the hospital job I didn't know she had.:P I know that the V4 can answer the important mail by itself, but I haven't had one actually get a job from doing so until now...

TZvICQZ.jpgr3pvBeW.jpg

Fairy ON

Mint got married to Maskutchi on Friday and they had a baby boy. I named him Shy Guy (get it? mask?) and he ended up inheriting the Maskutchi body! That's what I was hoping for the most, so now the ON can finally rest (at least until next month). I married him to a Pichipitchi, but I'm more interested in their children inheriting the frosting hair. That will have to wait though because I deactivated the device yesterday.

fqlf2Jp.jpglvGiH7d.jpg

ghEMnb7.jpgkgpDg05.jpg

P's

There's nothing really new with Gus, but I just wanted you guys to know that he's still with us as we move into the hiatus. He's 406 as of today!:newmametchi: 

And that's all! As I've mentioned a few times now, the new job hiatus starts tomorrow. I'll still be running Gus and Samus, but there won't be much to post about. We'll be back, of course, but it'll be less frequent. I'll try to post this weekend (depending on my schedule), so see you guys in a bit!:wub:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, tamaninjacat said:

I'll try to post this weekend (depending on my schedule), so see you guys in a bit!:wub:

See you on Monday. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Well it's sure been a bit, hasn't it? As I expected, I haven't made much progress. There is a little bit to talk about though, so let's start with:

V4 

The 23rd marked the start of my first weekend with this new job and was the day I first unpaused the Tamas. Samus got married the next day. I intended to marry Samus to another Universal adult, but I hit the wrong button and she got married to a Minotchi instead. They had a son that I named Shane who was on pause with his mom until yesterday. Samus ended up leaving him today and he evolved into a Mohitamatchi. Now I can try evolving him into an Oniontchi, but I'm worried that the pausing will lead to similar issues that I had with Samus (training was too low)...

4IfvIlU.jpgUfWLT85.jpg

(Mohitamatchi really just 😞, don't they?)

V2

Even though I've had no time to run any of my Tamas, I decided to start up my V2 today. I'm not entirely sure why, but I just really wanted to.:P When I started it up, I was greeted with a baby boy that I had previously named Danny. Danny evolved into a super cute Kinakomotchi! I don't feel like I see a lot of this character, so it was a nice surprise. 

nMPlzFQ.jpgrc7MN9K.jpg

(I didn't notice this photo was messed up until I downloaded it, so whoops.)

Of course there's no Gus news... some things never change.:P I hope everyone is staying safe! Luckily I don't have to interact with many people in my new job, but I'll admit that I still get a little nervous being out there (mostly because my little brother has a lower immune system and I don't want to bring anything home to him)... It's shocking how many people I saw entering the store over the weekend not coughing into their elbows and touching their faces.:angry: Just remember to be aware for your sake and the sake of those around you.;) I'm not sure when I'll be posting again, so goodbye for now!  

• Like 4

It's been over six months since I've posted here... I haven't been running any tamas during this time like I thought I would, so you guys haven't missed much. My seasonal position should be coming to a close soon, but my employers haven't said anything about letting me go yet. It's been crazy working during the virus and the fires, but despite all this my family and I are surprisingly doing fine. I'm not sure what's next, but I'm really hoping to get a permanent position with the company (or at the very least an invite to work again next March). There aren't a lot of jobs in my town that are as socially distant as I would like them to be, so I'm hoping for the best here. 

Anyway, enough of the personal stuff. I was inspired to run my tamas again because of the release of the Pac-Man Tamagotchi and with that comes the continuation of this log! I can't promise that I'm back for good, but I would certainly like to be.^_^ However, I'm going into a full seven day work week tomorrow so rip.

Pac-Man Tamagotchi

I found myself a Pac-Man Tamagotchi at Target on the sixteenth and it was this event that inspired me to run my tamas again. Upon starting the tama you are greeted with the classic Pac-man jingle and an egg. After a minute my egg hatched into a Babytchi. I named him Mr. Jac and he later evolved into a Mimitchi. Mimitchi is one of my favorite characters (aside from the obvious), so I was very happy to see one!

Now if this nano is anything like the Gudetama one, it looks like I will eventually just need to ignore Mr. Jac until he dies. I wish it was like the mini where they die after a certain number of days because I always feel bad about just ignoring them to death. I may just leave him unpaused when I go to work tomorrow and just get it over with...-_-

3remfeF.jpg

Entama

It's been a long time since I've ran my Entama, so I figured it was about time that I revisited it. I started it up yesterday and it turns out I never married off the last generation, so I was greeted by a Togetchi named ら. Today he got married to a Ponytchi and they had a baby girl!

SxJThCt.jpg

P's

It's been such a long time since I've seen my sweet baby boy, Gus. I started him up at the same time as the Entama. I did the math and he's been paused for 177 days since I started this job (for a total of 275 paused days). This puts him at about 412 (unpaused) tama years old. Of course, I have no real news involving Gus, but here's a picture of him working at his part time job (I like to imagine he's a security guard).:D

qCh2mfM.jpg

And that's all for now! Work just really gets in the way of running tamas and my job involves a lot of water, so brining them with me has always been out of the question. I'm really hoping I'm back, at least for a little while.^_^

• Like 5

1 hour ago, tamaninjacat said:

(I like to imagine he's a security guard)

Though, going by the picture, he might also be one of the Village People. ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

You have such a wonderful log, and it was so much fun to read through all of it! Thanks so much for this! You even inspired me to start running my V4 again! :) 

• Like 5

On 9/24/2020 at 1:28 AM, 321Boom said:

You have such a wonderful log, and it was so much fun to read through all of it! Thanks so much for this! You even inspired me to start running my V4 again! :) 

Thank you so much! The V4 is one of my absolute favorite versions, so I'm happy I've inspired you to run it.^_^

Tomorrow is *finally* my Friday, so now I have the time to post. Hopefully I won't have another seven day work week for a really long time...:P Without further ado, let's get to the update.

Pac-Man Tamagotchi

There's nothing new going on with the Pac-Man Tamagotchi because I decided to keep Mr. Jac after all. The reason I changed my mind is because the wiki page for the tama lists "departure" as a death option. I just wonder how long it takes to accumulate enough care mistakes...

Entama

Now most of the news I have to offer comes from the Entama. ら left his daughter on the 21st and I named her Nutmeg (which I'm not even going to bother showing my attempt to translate it.:P) She quickly evolved into a Memepetchi after an hour. Then she evolved to Young Memetchi on the 23rd/24th (can't remember) and into a Violetchi today. It's a little unfortunate though because I've already raised a Violetchi on this one.

I think I want to stop running the Entama after this generation though because I miss out on a lot of the experience due to work and pausing. I never get any training calls and I hardly get to see the shopkeep. I'm thinking of bringing back the ON or at least something else that's a little more "independent". 

rOrMvSd.jpg1xfYtA0.jpg3Q1jd2W.jpg3Pj8qV4.jpg

No Gus news, of course, so that brings the log to a close! It's been nice having my tamas around again, even if they barely get to be unpaused. I might do a weekend update (Monday/Tuesday for me), so I'll see you guys later.^_^

Edited by tamaninjacat
Corrected some spelling mistakes
  • Like 5

16 hours ago, tamaninjacat said:

Pac-Man Tamagotchi

There's nothing new going on with the Pac-Man Tamagotchi because I decided to keep Mr. Jac after all. The reason I changed my mind is because the wiki page for the tama lists "departure" as a death option. I just wonder how long it takes to accumulate enough care mistakes...

When I last ran mine, I found that it took a couple of weeks for this to happen, which put it roughly in line with the fixed runtime of a Tamagotchi Mini. Obviously, this also depends on how much time you have to care for it, though.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1