tamaninjacat's Tamagotchi Corner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamaninjacat

Reaction score
It's a new Tama log! :ichigotchi:  I've been getting a wee bit bored with Tamagotchis as of late, so I think keeping a log will help continue my interest. Without further ado, it's time to meet the tamas.

Fairy ON

First up we have the twins, Hilda and Marianne, on the Fairy ON.

4JnP04A.jpg

It's been a bit since I've had twins, so I'm pretty excited for this generation. I don't know about anyone else, but I almost always end up with adult identical twins which is a little disappointing... I enjoy seeing variety in twins and it almost never happens for me (and if it does the differences are very minimal). Hopefully these two will have a little more variety when they grow up. Anyway, after an hour of care, they evolved! It was time for them their mother to leave the nest.

lg9tyZZ.jpg

I don't know why she's say's "we' when she's moving out because her husband has already been gone at this point. :p  This always happens when you marry through the app. It's kind of funny to imagine your Tama's spouse waiting for your Tama to hurry up and finish raising the kids while they're sitting comfortably in their future home. I guess that's just the struggles of Tama parenthood.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

V4

I've also started my V4 because I was inspired by a recent thread made by Maria&Co. 

My V4 has also been cursed with Meme family genes, so I want to see if I can change that. One thing we discussed in the thread was marriage through connection, but I unfortunately won't be able to take this approach. For some reason my V4 lost the ability to connect years ago and, despite my best efforts, I've never been able to fix it. So we'll just use the good old care miss method and see if that does anything for us. Here's our first subject, Ame.

AooywFV.jpg

You can really see how old and beat up my V4 is when the picture is zoomed in like this...

Hopefully he will be the first to break the chain, but his mom was a Makiko... the Meme genes are strong with this one. 

CjyPmpX.jpg

Aaaannnnddd we're already off to a bad start. Puchitchi is the MOST likely to evolve into the Meme family out of all four of the toddlers. I would say that I'll just take perfect care of him to see if I get a Mame teen, but it's Sunday and I slept in, so his stats have already dropped. :(  Now I have two options, go with a Meme adult with kindness or intelligence points and marry him to a Kuchi or Mame adult respectively; or I can raise him into Universal adult and marry him to a Kuchi adult and see what that does. No matter what, I'll still love little Ame. :wub:

P's

Now it's time to introduce, Gus. I might not always do an update for Gus though because he's actually 356 Tama years old! (He was, however, paused for a collective 98 days.) There's not many new things that happen once you're that age... He is by far my longest living Tama (my last record was Jules on the V4.5, 137 Tama years).

bwPwjM9.jpg

Again due to the zoomed in picture, you can see how nasty my P's faceplate has gotten over the years... 

He's a police officer! Also, he has what I like to call "the Ichigotchi charm of longevity". Every Tama I've selected to be my longest living has worn this charm. Let's hope it continues to serve him well. :D  

Anyway, that's all I've got for this post. Tune in next time to see Hilda, Marianne, and Ame evolve!

Puchitchi actually normally evolves into a Mame teen, as long as it's given perfect care (I think... works for me at least  :p )

Anyway, this is a very nice log! Reading all these logs about the ON kind of makes me wish I had one too, but they're a bit expensive for my tastes :p  It's nice to see I've inspired someone else to start running a V4 again ^_^  (also -- my black spark V4 is pretty old and in kind of rough condition too :eek:

Maybe I should start a log on the site...

Puchitchi actually normally evolves into a Mame teen, as long as it's given perfect care (I think... works for me at least  :p )
Puchitchi and Mizutamatchi both consistently evolve into Meme teens for me even though the are capable of evolving into different families. :p Hopefully it's not too late for Ame to switch into the Mame family, but he may already have a care miss from this morning. :(  

I got my V4 from a yard sale like 6 or 7 years ago, so I was surprised that it even still worked! Some of the damage is from the previous owner, but a good amount is from me too (like that giant scratch on the screen...). And in case you're wondering, the connection issues are not from the previous owner. It was able to connect for a couple of years after I got it, so I'm not sure what happened. I do wonder if it's because my brother spilled a tiny amount of milk on it years ago and didn't tell me... I only found out that he did that a few months ago when I had to open and clean my V4 because the buttons had gotten very sticky. I was telling him how strange it was that this was happening and he spilled the beans. I wasn't mad or anything, but that would explain some things (and maybe explain why one of my Music Stars almost completely busted around the same time this story takes place...).

Also, I think starting a log would be a great idea! I love seeing what people are up to with their tamas. ^_^

Hilda and Marianne, huh? Can't be a coincidence, I know exactly where you got those names from!
You got me, I'm a big Fire Emblem fan! ^_^  Other names I've used include Celica, Chrom, Saizo, and Selkie, just to name a few. I haven't finished Three Houses yet, but the Golden Deer are my favorites (and Hilda is a powerhouse). I don't think I'm doing the classroom part right, but I'm trying my best to figure it out. :p

Fairy ON

Speaking of Hilda and Marianne, they evolved this morning!

C7YZr3c.jpg

They've inherited their mom's fruit and their dad's fancy ribbons. Speaking of their dad, I noticed something odd when I went onto the app yesterday.

dV3ktpz.jpg

He's definitely pink here...

k1ju7gX.jpg

...but he wasn't pink when my last Tama married him. I assume the other person said yes to my proposal, but rejected the egg on their end and then changed their color. It's just strange to me that the family tree on the app updated even though I never interacted with them after that. Marianne has been pink since she was a toddler though... coincidence? Maybe, but I think it would be funny if Hilda took after her father's original color and Marianne just so happened to take after his new one. It would have made way more sense for Hilda to have turned pink due to her namesake, but oh well...

V4

@Maria&Co. must have bless Ame's genes because...

2nV6sDP.jpg

HE EVOLVED INTO A MAME TEEN!🙌 I swear I rarely have have this kind of luck with Puchitchi, but it's a welcomed surprise. Now apparently, some people have had their teens switch families. It's super unlikely and what I can only assume is from bad luck at that point, but I'm going to be cautious and evolve him into a Mametchi. Only the most Mame of the Mame family bloodline is allowed around here.

4RAHv1g.jpg

In order to achieve that goal, I've enrolled him in Mr. Turtlepedia's class. Maybe I'll even evolve him into Tensaitchi, but I make no promises there. :rolleyes:

And that's all for now! I've got no Gus updates, he's just chillin'. Tomorrow the twins should evolve and I'll likely marry them when that happens. I used to keep my M!x/Meets/ON characters for a little after they evolved, but now I prefer to marry them off ASAP to see the next cute characters I get. :p  See you all soon.~

Congrats on obtaining Young Androtchi! Your twins are pretty cute as well  :)

Now apparently, some people have had their teens switch families. It's super unlikely and what I can only assume is from bad luck at that point,
I don't think that can happen on the V4 (besides Universals I mean, as that's intended), but it's definitely possible on the V4.5; on that version a teen switches families with 151 or more points in certain skills. For it to happen on the V4 must be the result of some kind of glitch or something  :huh:

I don't think that can happen on the V4 (besides Universals I mean, as that's intended), but it's definitely possible on the V4.5; on that version a teen switches families with 151 or more points in certain skills.
Ohhh that's probably what it was. I saw a topic on the forum years ago about a teen evolving into the wrong family, but the discussion must of been about a V4.5 and not a V4 like I thought it was. I do find it interesting that the V4.5 allows you to switch families like that though. It's much more merciful that the V4... :p

~

Fairy ON

TVcLHnw.jpg

The twins evolved this morning! I was hoping they would inherit their father's Mimitchi body shape, but I hadn't considered how strange a "bald" Mimitchi looks. Of course, they also became identical twins like I said they would... I don't mind too much, but I would love for a little diversity when raising twins. 

3UuNlU2.jpg

Like look at these guys I found! They look completely different and yet very much related! I feel like I'm being too harsh on my girls, but sometimes you just want to complain about things outside of your control. :p  

tKFZHGh.jpg

More importantly though, Hilda got married! She married an NPC Tama because I want her child to inherit that Coffretchi hair, but also maintain the Mimitchi body type. I tried to marry her to someone else that would keep the Mimitchi body type in my gene pool...

JXx7g8f.jpg

...but she was rejected. It all turned out fine in the end because if Hilda wasn't rejected, then we never would have met...

t9Kss9w.jpg

Delilah! We went through the typical baby hour stuff until she evolved.

c8FVPLk.jpg

She looks exactly like her mom and aunt did at her age. :wub:

V4

Not much going on with Ame today. I accidentally gave him a care miss because I didn't hear his numerous cries for attention despite the fact that he was right next to me the entire morning. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not to worry, he's still on track to become a Mametchi even with my shortcomings in caring for him. I believe he's due to evolve tomorrow, but it's been so long since I've ran my V4 that I'm having a hard time remembering. We'll just have to see what happens... :newmametchi:

As per the usual, there's no Gus update. Maybe I should tell you guys something about him anyway?

Gus fact  :newmametchi: : Gus can survive 5-6 hours without any care as long as his stats are full beforehand. This means I've gotten a little lazy and risky by not really paying attention to him until noon or one' o'clock in the afternoon. It hasn't gone south yet, but I should really be more careful with my guy. 

That's all for today! See you guys next time. ^_^

I'm back! Sorry for not posting yesterday, but now I've got a lot to report on.

Fairy ON

Delilah evolved into a teen yesterday, but I forgot take a picture of her. -_-  I do keep a small art book of my Tamagotchi evolutions, so I guess this is the next best thing:

QeCLZS7.jpg

The colored in parts were blue and the uncolored parts were pastel yellow. Her scarf also went across her neck (like Kuromametchi's scarf), but I forgot to draw that in. Today she evolved again into...

mZXsR1R.jpg

... a beautiful adult! I didn't get the hair or body type I was hoping for, but I'm happy with the results nonetheless. I wasn't intending on getting her married when I went onto the app today, but I saw the cutest Tama and I had to take my chance...

iZZFZGV.jpg

dmbKklP.jpg

They said yes! (Delilah also has an unnamed and unmentioned Tamapet. Whoops.) I've been wanting Shinobinyatchi's genes for awhile, but my Tamas always get rejected by people that have them. :p  Delilah returned from the app with an adorable baby...

HZxa1Jd.jpg

boy! I've been listening to the MBMBaM podcast lately, so I named the baby Griffin. ^_^  An hour later, Griffin evolved!

O7wBZtS.jpg

I know that this is subject to change, but I'm happy he's got his father's hair! That little fruit has been pretty persistent for the past few generations, so hopefully he breaks the cycle.

I've also got an update on the app family tree thing. I think mine might be glitched because...

A9cVGSY.jpg

there's no way this Tama got their colors changed. They were an NPC and I saw them wandering around the app just today. I'm not sure why my family tree is changing the colors of my Tama's spouses, but it seems harmless enough. 

V4

Zr31C6X.jpg

Mission accomplished. B) :newmametchi:  Ame evolved into a Mametchi yesterday! It's been five generations since I've had a non-Meme family adult, so I'm very happy. He was being offered a job earlier today, but I put off accepting it until later because I wanted to catch the results on camera. I went back to the mailbox later and the offer was no longer there, so now we have to wait. :p  Ame will just diligently study until then:

Yqsohev.jpg

And that's all for today! I think Ame should be getting married tomorrow? I'm still rusty on V4 growth. At least we know for sure that Griffin will be evolving. :p  Before you leave, I've got another:

Gus Fact :newmametchi: : Gus has a Yumecantchi Tamapet. I'm always coming up with names for her, but I never write any of them down. She's basically the frog from Over the Garden Wall at this point. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks for reading. ^_^  

Have I really not made an update since Thursday? This is going to be one big update...😓

Fairy ON

Griffin became a teenager on Friday.

4gttoeQ.jpg

He then evolved into an adult yesterday, but I forgot to take pictures again. Luckily, you can see what he looks like in his wedding photos from today. I attempted to regain those Mimitchi genes, but Griffin was met with rejection when I did.

scinf8E.jpg

With Mimitchi genes out of the question, I tried for Shinobinyatchi genes again.

TzWfYfl.jpg
7lrCKoD.jpg

His proposal was accepted! The egg he brought home hatched into...

5yg12xY.jpg

...twin baby boys! Keeping with the MBMBaM naming theme, I've named these two Travis and Justin. After an hour, they evolved into toddlers.

rIHHeOH.jpg

They look just like their father did. :wub:  Also, this is off topic, but I saw these super cute twins on the app:

youYnN5.jpg

They reminded me of Kunoitchi! Maybe this should be the new goal for my gene pool... :gozarutchi:

V4

Ame got a job at the hospital early on Friday.

tQ0v7zj.jpg

Then yesterday, Ame got married to a Pukatchi.

iM9stPo.jpg

They gave birth to a baby...

Ce6Viw4.jpg

...boy! I decided to name him, Clyde. The boy wasn't named until Ame left him earlier today. 

lpVoSfW.jpg
eAq7oAG.jpg

I was watching the Super Bowl with my dad and anticipating a Budweiser commercial that would feature Clydesdales. Not only did their commercial not feature the horses, but the 49'ers also lost. Today was not a good day for me... :p  Well, that's not entirely true because Clyde evolved into a Mohitamatchi!

rbhRThH.jpg

I haven't had a Mohitamatchi in forever! Now I've just got to take perfect care of him to see if that will cause him to evolve into a Kuchi teen. I'm nervous that he'll become a Meme family teen instead, but we'll just have to see what happens.

P's

Whhhaaatttt???? Actual Gus news??? Yup! His batteries ran out yesterday and I replaced them today. Exciting stuff, I know. That's all for recent Gus news, but I would like to take this time to show off his spaceship house.

h60On3J.jpg

(Feat. his Tamapet) I remodeled his house awhile back, but I forgot that the outside changes if you match all the rooms. Just thought you guys might like to actually see something from Gus for once. :newmametchi:

That's all for now! Sorry for the big post, but a lot can happen in three days. I'll try to keep my posts more frequent, but I make no promises. :p

So much for more frequent updates. :p  

Fairy ON

Travis and Justin evolved into teenagers on Monday.

FglTuyl.jpg

They evolved into adults yesterday.

IGkPPYI.jpg

They look almost exactly like their grandma! The only difference is in the eyes. As for marriage, I've been looking all over the app with no luck. Travis did accept a proposal from someone, but we didn't take home an egg.

M5GYrva.jpg

Who am I to deny someone of these cute genes? :wub:  I'm going to keep looking today, but I won't update on their marriage until tomorrow.

V4

WHAT'S THIS?!

200.gif

asxfXve.jpg

A KUCHI TEEN! :lol: It's been such a long time since I've had a Kuchi family member. We celebrated by visiting a gene.

dIkIfjc.jpg

ZAVYo0p.jpg

Even more good news! :D  Clyde should be evolving into a Kuchipatchi later this evening since I've been keeping his kindness points high. I enrolled him in Mr. Canvas' class to help with this goal.

Ko40sLF.jpg

P's

HAPPY BIRTHDAY G-

EJm4LWt.jpg

Nani?! Trying to run away, on his birthday of all days! I was doing a water change on my fish tank when he called, but I didn't think he was going to do this... I offer his favorite snack as a token of my apology. 

ySZPKX1.jpg

Now let's celebrate!

4uWVkdR.jpg
WIatn2M.jpg
HdbOuo4.jpg

Happy birthday buddy!🎉 I hope we'll be celebrating many, many more! :newmametchi:

Hey it's ya girl, back from hiatus. I took a little bit of a break from running Tamas (except for Gus), but I'm back into it now. Tonight's update will be to catch everyone up on what happened while we were gone. I've got good news and bad news so, without further ado, let's get into it.

Fairy ON

This is the one I have the MOST to update on. I looked at my last post to get a refresher and I hadn't even gotten to Justin's wedding yet. :eek:  

mgdCIhh.jpg

He settled down with a cute little pumpkin girl! He then brought home the lovely little boy known as Lumalee. Just to make sure this post isn't incredibly picture heavy, I'll just skip to his adult form and wedding.

t4ZnJOA.jpg
MrWEwmW.jpg

He then brought home a baby girl named Rosalina! Here's her adult form and marriage.

1fCJMPz.jpg
GQmNsPl.jpg

My break began after her wedding, so I decided to stop running the ON for now. The last thing I want to show you guys that involves the ON is me finding one of Lumalee's half siblings in the wild. The only reason I found them is because I thought they looked awfully familiar. 

d3s155o.jpg

V4

Clyde was offered a job soon after evolving and he got married shortly after that. He had a sweet baby boy! Unfortunately, things went very wrong after that. I was busy eating breakfast with my family on Sunday and I didn't notice he needed me. He and his son passed away that morning. -_-  R.I.P. My wonderful boys. :wub:

ML0VHsv.jpg
18kwKnc.jpg
tVWSNDq.jpg
zky5O33.jpg

After that my V4 just sat on my desk waiting for me to try again. You'll have to wait and see what happens~ ;)

P's

After putting my ON away and leaving my V4 in limbo, it was just me and Gus for a week. I will admit that I got a little lazy and fed him WAY more snacks than usual. He may or may not finally be 99lbs... :rolleyes:  

Also, I had a big scare with my P's itself the other day! Our house has a bit of a rodent problem and one day we noticed the dinning room vent open with insulation strewn about. An exterminator is taking care of the problem, but we've been keeping stone slabs over our floor vents to make sure it doesn't happen again. It only happened the one time in the dinning room, but we've still put a slab in just about every room. This brings us to the scare.  

I was trying to grab Gus off of my desk the other day, but I dropped him by mistake. This wouldn't have been so bad if my vent wasn't right next to my desk. Y'all might know where this is going... I dropped my P's directly on the stone slab. It made and awful whack sound and it bounced around my carpet quite a bit. My stomach was in knots when I went to retrieve it but everything was surprisingly still working! I even shook it next to my ear to see if anything came loose and I didn't hear anything. Luckily it landed on its back because if it had landed on its screen, then everything would have gone way worse. With that said, the device itself does have some scars now.

fBF4gYw.jpg

At least it's not broken. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's all for getting caught up! I only started running my Tamas again today, but I'd rather devote a new post to them tomorrow. See you then! ^_^  

Last edited by a moderator:
After today we'll be completely caught up on my Tamas growth! Let's start with:

V4

If you've been keeping up with the V4 family group thread, then you may already know who I'm about to introduce. I said one last goodbye to Clyde and restarted the V4. I was greeted by an egg that promptly hatched into a baby girl that I named Guava. She evolved into a Mizutamatchi after an hour. I've given her four care misses today, three from hunger and one from happiness, just like @Maria&Co. did for her Mizutamatchi. Since then I've been keeping her stats very full and I've been avoiding the mailbox. She's also got four bars for training, so I think we're safe from Universal teens. Hopefully she'll evolve into a Kuchi family teen. ^_^

4ZJi5Kc.jpg
qu06qN6.jpg

iD L 15th Anniversary

I started my iD L up at the same time as my V4 and I was greeted by a sweet baby Marutchi. I named her Byleth (been playing a lot of SSBU lately) and took care of her for an hour until she evolved into Kusatchi. I've avoided giving her any care misses today, so she should evolve into the best care teen. I try to avoid growth spoilers when I can, but I always refer to a chart when my Tama becomes a teen. Avoiding repeat adult characters is my main goal. :p  Since I started running her late last night, she won't be evolving into a teenager until tomorrow. 

AR6hk58.jpg
cG9FsMv.jpg

Morino

So I was just going to start running my V4 and iD L, but I was playing Mario Kart with my dad earlier when I saw this kart. I don't know why, but I really wanted to run my Morino again after seeing it. I named him Biddybud to follow his Mario/bug origins. Not much has happened since then because the Morino remains a baby for a full day. If I remember correctly, the Morino is actually pretty low maintenance overall (except for the cocoon stage), so I think I should have an easy enough time with it.

hrMSS23.jpg
2ZAdEzd.jpg

He's got an adorable cry for attention!

As per the usual, there's no Gus news. There should be lots of evolutions happening tomorrow so stay tuned for that. ^_^

...You thought I was going on another hiatus, didn't you? Don't worry, I (probably) won't be doing that again anytime soon. Lots has happened to the Tamas the past few days so let's talk about that.

V4

I was expecting to see Guava evolve into a Kuchi teen after giving her four care misses, but I was instead greeted by a Ichigotchi. :ichigotchi:  (No pictures of her teen form because I'm forgetful.¯\_(ツ)_/¯)  Is it because I did something wrong or is it because she's a first gen Tamagotchi? I don't mind too much because I love all my Tama children~ Although I hope her child is also a Mizutamatchi so I can try again... Anyway, today she evolved into a Memetchi! Since Ame and Clyde were a Mametchi and Kuchipatchi respectively, I figured I would complete the trio by raising Guava into a Memetchi.  :newmametchi: :lol: :)

MyfaPUX.jpg

iD L 15th Anniversary

Byleth evolved into a Morutchi on Monday and into a Lovelitchi yesterday. (No pictures of her teen form either. Monday was a forgetful day for me. :p ) I took her to TAMAX-TV shortly after she evolved and she changed into her Gotchiman Lovelin alter ego. It's been awhile since I've raised a Lovelitchi on any of my Tamas, so I was happy to see her again. I also got three of her happy stamps right away (Lovelitchi's favorites were pretty predictable), so now we're just waiting for her fourth. 

kVxSxNW.jpg
3k6OZ39.jpg

Morino

Biddybud evolved into a Imotchi on Monday and entered his cocoon stage today. I tried to raise his weight as much as possible because I've heard that helps them survive the cocoon stage better. I'm keeping the heat up as well because I haven't raised too many characters from the "hot" side of the growth chart. He should be exiting his cocoon sometime tomorrow, but that might be delayed because I will be pausing him before bed tonight. I think it's a little unfair that the temperature can still change while you're sleeping. :p  

c9c5aNg.jpg
tSzj8fj.jpg

Do I have to say that there's no Gus news or do y'all know the drill by now? :newmametchi:  We should be seeing some marriages and babies soon, so I'll see you then! ^_^

V4

Guava got a job at a flower shop shortly after I posted on Wednesday. I was expecting her to get married later today, but the matchmaker just won't show up. In fact, I wrote up this entire post hours ago and held off on posting it because I was waiting for her to get married. So not much is going on with Guava today. :p

Ec0omSg.jpg

iD L 15th Anniversary

Yesterday Byleth met the love of her life and she left me with a sweet baby boy. I named him Finnbar (after my betta fish) and he quickly evolved into a Daiyatchi. I've always found it kind of disorienting that a lot of past teen/adult characters were used as toddlers on the 15th Anniversary (see Byleth having been a Kusatchi). Even more confusing still, Finnbar evolved into a Kujakutchi who is Daiyatchi's counterpart on the V4.5. It just makes no sense. :p

L5wFOi0.jpg
tW37dSn.jpg
nzK7xIG.jpg
PrqvfOK.jpg

Morino

Biddybud stayed in his cocoon longer than he should have because of the nighttime pausing. I was worried I might have burned him to death because I kept the heat up really high and forgot to turn it back down, but he finally emerged today! He's a Koganetchi which is a character I've never had before. I forget how to keep a healthy adult on the Morino (I'm pretty sure weight plays a factor), so I'm probably going to have to reeducate myself.

a00K88Y.jpg

P's

Gus? You've got news today? What's goin' on?

iAzdyPK.jpg

That's so swe-

R449GRf.jpg

-or not. Sorry buddy, Finnbar can be a bit of a trouble maker. That faceplate is still so nasty...

Anyway, next time we should be seeing more evolutions and Guava should be getting married tomorrow (for real this time  :p ). See you then!

What's this? A back-to-back update for the first time in forever! What a surprise... :eek:

V4

Guava got married to a Minotchi today! I'm still confused as to why the matchmaker wasn't showing up yesterday (she was 6), but she found love in her own time. :wub:  As a result, she had an adorable baby boy. They've just been hanging out since then. I might have Guava leave tomorrow, but she will definitely be out of the nest by Monday.

cRxOcfZ.jpg
9G9QMJC.jpg

iD L 15th Anniversary

Finnbar evolved into a Otogitchi today! Oddly enough, that happens to be what his father was. An interesting coincidence to say the least. Just like his mother, finding his three happy stamps was no problem at all. Now we're just waiting for that final stamp again...

0uanfIg.jpg

That's all for today! Nothing is going on with Gus or Biddybud, so there really isn't much to say today. I probably won't be updating again until Guava and Finnbar both leave me with their children, so the next post will have a lot more going on. See you then!

V4

I decided to keep Guava with me all Sunday, so she didn't leave until today. I was left with a crying baby boy who I named Spyro. After an hour he evolved into a Mizutamatchi! Now I can try again at raising a Kuchi teen from a Mizutamatchi. I'm going to give him more care mistakes (3 hungry and 2 happiness) and I plan on missing a training call. Hopefully this will tell us what we want to know about toddler evolution.

xC8fEdL.jpg
sw7AoOT.jpg

I think I'm seeing double...

iD L 15th Anniversary

Finnbar got his final happy stamp today, so it was time for him to get married. However, when I tried to go to the matchmaker, it was still locked. He was born last Thursday, so he's definitely old enough to get married. His age counter says he's only three when he should be four, so I'm going to assume that's the problem. If he isn't eligible for marriage by tomorrow, I'm probably going to have to reset and download and see if that helps.

Fkv6xNK.jpg

Today was another short post because Finnbar didn't get married like I expected him to. Hopefully I'll have more to report on tomorrow, so stay tuned! ^_^  

V4

I managed to give Spyro all five care misses over the course of today and yesterday. There was a moment were he almost died, so I did the download trick. He also only has three training bars, but none of this was enough to evolve him into a Kuchi teen. He instead evolved into the bad care Meme teen, Hinotamatchi. A bit of a let down but again, I love all my Tama children. Then, just earlier today, he was invited to Ms. Flower's class. I'm aiming to evolve him into a Togetchi because it's been a bit since I've had one.

8cfPGmw.jpg
Gt9bYBf.jpg

iD L 15th Anniversary

So something was definitely up with Finnbar's age counter because it jumped from three yesterday to five today. The matchmaker was finally unlocked and he was able to get married. I was left with a baby boy who I named Steven. He evolved into a Daiyatchi, just like his dad. I figure it would be redundant to post his toddler form, so I won't. :p

Dw6baJJ.jpg
WaqgCrK.jpg

Morino

I've got some bad news about Biddybud. He passed away last night while I was eating dinner with my family (family meals are clearly dangerous). I do feel a little bad because he was right next to me and I heard him get attacked by a predator, but my hands were dirty, so I just ignored him. R.I.P. My sweet bug boy. -_-

0VqvGNt.jpg

V5 Celebrity

I was feeling nostalgic after posting in the Your Collection thread, so I started up my V5 celeb after Biddybud passed. My first Tama was the Movie Night V5 that I regrettably no longer own. This particular one was my brother's, but I bought it from him when we were kids (we were always buying things from each other).

After staring it up, I was greeted by three adorable babies. Two boys and one girl which I've named Wirt (eldest boy), Beatrice (middle girl), and Gregory (youngest boy). After an hour, the evolved into toddlers. Their family bond has been raised to 10% today, so hopefully we're on the path to a family with high bonds. My V5/V5.5 families are normally in the lower percentile, so hopefully I'll be more attentive to them this time. 

RmasxdC.jpg
6VBrI3K.jpg

And that's all for today! I told you guys there would be more today. We should have lots of evolutions coming up, so I'll update soon!  

V4

I thought I was taking pretty good care of Spyro after he entered his teen stage, but something must have gone wrong because he evolved into a Debatchi. That's a little weird because I didn't take awful care of him, but I suppose he did get a couple of care mistakes and I did feed him a lot of snacks... :rolleyes:  I'm actually pretty excited about this because now I can experiment with Universal adult marriage.

CzRwnpI.jpg

(I was trying to get a picture of his close up animation, but I got this instead and thought it was much cuter. ^_^ )

iD L 15th Anniversary

Steven once again followed in his father's by evolving into a Kujakutchi yesterday (no photos because again, too redundant). Then today he became more that just a Finnbar clone by evolving into Herotchi. I can't place it but Herotchi's design looks very familiar. That might just be because he has a "generic superhero" look to him, but it's bugging me to not have a specific character in mind.

9KCfqoc.jpg

V5 Celebrity

The triplets evolved late last night into teens. Wirt became a Mamaekatchi, Beatrice became a Chamametchi, and Gregory became a Kikitchi. Their family bonds are only at 30% despite the fact that I've been on top of their calls. We've got plenty of time to catch up though because they shouldn't be evolving for a couple days now. They're also a social family, so that's pretty cool.

eH6tiIb.jpg

(Oh geez I haven't really paid attention to how much junk is in the screen border. I did say this was my brother's Tama when we were kids, right? ┐('~`;)┌)

That's it for this post! Next time we should have marriages and evolutions, but that won't be for a couple days. See you then!

V4

I expected Spyro to get married today, but he's still not old enough apparently. Normally I would find this odd (he's suppose to be five today), but I'm sure it has something to do with the reset. Since Spyro has low skill points, he hasn't gotten a job. He's a bit of a bum. <_<  I'm not sure why I'm even updating on him because all of his life milestones have been cancelled out by various circumstances... :p

iD L 15th Anniversary

Steven obtained his final happy stamp today. He immediately got married and had a baby girl, but I decided to stop running the iD L after that. I'm debating on starting up another Tama. I have a couple ideas in mind, but it's much too late right now. We'll just have to wait till tomorrow and see.~

yvRw3yq.jpg
L72NKfR.jpg
uJ7rlRd.jpg

V5 Celebrity

The triplets became adults this morning which was actually quite a shock to me. I forgot how V5 evolution worked, so I thought I had another day with them as teens. It's fine, but a little annoying because I was 10% away from getting the high bond adults. Instead, Wirt evolved into Pharaotchi, Beatrice evolved into Rosutchi, and Gregory evolved into Magictchi. While I do have the chance to get the royal family through Beatrice, but I don't think I will because I had them just a couple of generations ago. Also, I will more than likely stop running the V5 after this gen. I don't normally run it for more than one or two generations at a time anyway (I'm not sure why  :p ).

RKe7ks3.jpg

(I also got the screen border clean! I took a toothpick to it which I'm sure ended up pushing more gunk in than scraping out, but out of sight out of mind.¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

And that's all for now! I'll update tomorrow if I choose to run something new, but otherwise I'll wait until there's more news with the current Tamas. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back