Tamagotchi L.I.F.E.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whatareyoutalkingabout

Reaction score
Does anyone remember this failed lifestyle brand that Bandai tried to start in the early 2010s? It was around the time they had the iOS apps like Tamagotchi Classic, Tamagotchi Angel, and Tap N Hatch (I loved that game by the way and can still find it on my "previously downloaded" but can't play it anymore as the support for it was discontinued years ago).

Every time I try to find anything on Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. online, though, it seems that any information has been wiped. Jennette McCurdy was even a spokesperson (or was set to be?) for it. It's like a weird, distant memory.

Did anything from the L.I.F.E. branding ever see any official release and does anyone else have any more info on this...or even remember it?

I've heard of the name, but that really is it. I have no idea who Jennette McCurdy is or her relation to the franchise, either.

I'll be watching this one with interest - it sounds like an interesting relic! :D

Yeah it was an attemp to appeal to adults who remember tamas from their childhood I think, but they just missed the mark right before the nostalgia craze. I have a feeling that they rebranded and are behind all this new current tamagotchi themed merchandise though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back