Maria&Co.'s Tama-Log :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maria&Co.

Reaction score
I would have started this sooner, but I had to spend three excruciating hours finding my SD card adapter since I lost it and my computer doesn't have an SD card slot :rolleyes:

Here's my very own log! The posts may be a bit long, but that's largely because I'm running seven tamas at once currently :)  Also, the order I'm listing them in may seem strange, but there's actually a reason for it; first three are my favourite ones. The next two are my sister's favourite ones. The last two are the ones I got for Christmas last year, listed at the end because they're the most recent ones I've obtained :D

Currently, I have to upload my images to the Tamagotchi wiki and link them here. I'll try to use Imgur as soon as I'm able to create an account tomorrow.

Also; apologies for the blurry picture quality. I don't have my own cell phone or a working camera, so I have to take them with my 3DS. The poor Winter lighting also has a part in it as well  :p

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

latest

This is my favourite tama with a dead battery :(  The sounds were distorted-sounding and then it gave me this screen. Replaced the battery at 11:55 AM this morning.

latest

Meet Tony, the Ura Young Mametchi! He's quite adorable in my opinion :3 Tomorrow, he's going to evolve into Ura Mametchi. Nothing particularly interesting happened to him today aside from the dead battery.

STATS

Name: TONY

Training: 7/9

Skills: 70 Funny, 31 Gorgeous, 45 Spiritual

Weight: 27 Pounds

Age: 1 Year (resetting a tama in any way prevents its age bar from changing that day)

Generation: 9

Pink Stripe V4

latest

Meet Jaiden the Violetchi (her name is actually spelt as "Jaden" since the "i" wouldn't fit). As you can see, she has a cute little baby boy with her. She left him behind at midnight, but unfortunately I couldn't get any pictures of that :(  Nothing else particularly interesting happened to her today.

STATS

Name: JADEN

Training: 9/9

Skills: 59 Intellectual, 51 Style, 125 Kind

Weight: 37 Pounds

Generation: 5

Yellow Mood V4.5

latest

Meet Angie the Ura Young Marotchi. She evolved into Tsukkomitchi at 10:59 this morning, but I forgot to take any pictures :rolleyes:  Nothing else particularly interesting happened to her today.

STATS

Name: ANGIE

Skills: 30 Funny, 69 Gorgeous, 60 Spiritual

Weight: 33 Pounds

Generation: 20

Black Spark V4

EUxBgGj.jpg

Meet Jacob the Gourmetchi. He started off as an energetic little MizuTamatchi; At 7:33 this evening, he evolved into that ice cream sandwich character we all know and love... :D

qUAWH1I.jpg

While he was still a young'n, I played Mimic with him a lot (I seem to be one of the few people who actually like that game :eek: ). For some reason, his kindness skill was building at a snail's pace. His intellectual and style skills, though, were rocketing :rolleyes:

STATS

Name: JACOB

Training:5/9

Skills: 52 Intellectual, 50 Style, 34 Kindness

Weight: 15 Pounds

Generation: 1

Earth V4.5

g8TgCWE.jpg

Meet Ben the Tougyutchi. Two nights ago, I accidentially dropped this Tama, which caused the screen to blank. I pressed the reset button; several spooky, distorted beeps were heard. I pressed the button again. A few non-serious glitches happened (one of which was the tama still running while I briefly took out the battery :eek: ), but everything was normal. But he evolved an entire day after he was supposed to. Oh, by the way, he was a Kometchi (third time I've obtained him in the past month, I've really been on a lucky streak on the V4.5  :lol: ).

latest

I find Tougyutchi wearing makeup too... too, wonderful to not share (Ura Kuchipatchi with makeup made me laugh out loud  :D )

STATS

Name: BEN

Training: 8/9

Skills: 25 Funny, 63 Gorgeous, 54 Spiritual

Weight: 37 Pounds

Generation: 22

Purple True Friends V2

EAHWOkK.jpg

Meet Illy, the Kinakomotchi. She won't stay Kinakomotchi for very long; she's scheduled to evolve shortly after her wake-up time tomorrow! She started her time in my care this morning, after her mother, a ChoHimetchi named Jazz, left her alone. Tamas are really lousy parents :p

i
3wbRVqW.jpg

STATS

Name: ILLY

Training: 5/9

Weight: 11 Pounds

Pink True Friends V2

Yikes, you can barely read that text...

pAHuZlZ.jpg

Meet Max, the Butterflytchi. He married Jaiden the Violetchi just yesterday, and like her, he left behind his sweet little baby boy at midnight (again, I couldn't get any pictures :( ).

I tried having him draw with a pencil, but he drew a blank... literally and figuratively ;)

STATS

Name: MAX

Weight: 40 Pounds

Generation: 4

Wow, that took a lot longer than I thought it would! Sorry I don't have much to report today, maybe from now on I'll only report the interesting stuff.

Hope you enjoyed reading; if you did, there's definitely more to come. I promise it'll be more interesting next time  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
January 28th, 2020

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

3ECCGvm.jpg

Tony grew up today! Here he is, a full-grown Ura Mametchi :)  He was supposed to evolve at 10:59 this morning, but the dead battery threw his schedule off. He evolved at 1:58 this afternoon.

Z0aE82O.jpg

I, uh... accidentally gave him a love potion this evening. Whoops :p

But, no sense in wasting a good love potion...

tsfW7jq.jpg

Here he is, meeting Angie the Tsukkomitchi the first time and instantly falling in love ❤️

2YNnQM4.jpg
4W4SWdU.jpg

"Do these pants make my hips look big?"

FgfFUcK.jpg

"Tell me I'm pretty!"

STATS

Skills: 96 Funny, 31 Gorgeous, 45 Spiritual

Weight: 31 Pounds

Pink Stripe V4

Jaiden's son I named Moe, and he evolved into MohiTamatchi! Sorry I didn't get any pictures. I've took perfect care of him all day and NEVER let the hungry or happy hearts drop below three hearts. Assuming he evolves into Young Kuchipatchi (which he should), I'm going to try for Tarakotchi. He, Nikatchi, and Nonbiritchi are the only characters in the Kuchi family I've never obtained before (and I really don't feel like going for Nonbiritchi right now, and CAN'T go for Nikatchi for obvious reasons).

His intellectual skill was increasing very fast, but his style and kindness skills were turtling.

STATS

Name: MOE

Training: 4/9

Skills: 31 Intellectual, 6 Style, 7 Kindness

Weight: 14 Pounds

Generation: 6

Yellow Mood V4.5

I forgot to take pictures yesterday, so here are some I took today:

DpQveIO.jpg

Angie the Tsukkomitchi is very pleased to meet you. Look, she even wants to shake your hand  :)  Why else would she have her hand out as such?

u4vod8L.jpg

She wanted to know if I liked her wig. I said to her, "can you even CALL that a wig??"

4DuRLo0.jpg

Hey, I saw that "top" at a thrift store once! (I really wish I was joking)

fPbGo0B.jpg

Who needs hands with legs like those??

rGYlE7H.jpg

I have to "hand" it to her, she draws a great hand :p

STATS

Skills: 30 Funny, 69 Gorgeous, 68 Spiritual

Weight: 40 Pounds

I don't have anything to report about the Black Spark V4 :p

Earth V4.5

Ben got a job as a heavy lifter today! ...But I forgot to take pictures.

2CAbZbP.jpg

Uh... does anyone have any idea what it is that Tougyutchi draws?? I've obtained him three times in the past two months, and I STILL have no idea what on earth this is supposed to be...

I actually took this picture back in November, when I had a different Tougyutchi named Aaron. I didn't take another picture of it today because I thought that would be pointless.

IcMyUaD.jpg
fMzijrh.jpg

It looks rather strange how Tougyutchi and Gourmetchi brush their teeth in spite of them both having no apparent mouth... :eek:

STATS

Training:8/9

Skills: 25 Funny, 83 Gorgeous, 96 Spiritual

Purple True Friends V2

Illy evolved into Ringotchi today, but I completely forgot to take any pictures...

STATS

Weight: 24 Pounds

Pink True Friends V2

I had named Max's son Joe (to match his brother's name, Moe). He evolved into Kinakomotchi, but I (ONCE AGAIN :angry: ) forgot to take pictures.

STATS

Name: JOE

Weight: 11 Pounds

That's it for today, more to come tomorrow night :3

I love the log so far! Managing seven Tamas at once looks hectic, but also very fun. If I go past running more than four Tamas at once I usually end up getting a lot of bad care characters. :p  Good luck with Moe and the Kuchi genes! :lol:

Oh, it can definitely get hectic at times, especially when more than two of them have babies on the same day. But it's worth it :)

Thanks for saying you like the log! It's nice to know that people enjoy the content I post  ^_^

I'm posting a couple hours earlier tonight (or day, depending on where you live) because I had a really sucky afternoon which drained most of my energy for the rest of the day  :p

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

d4S4ZRS.jpg

Tony got a job as a bus driver today! He crashed a couple times (sorry, no pictures of that  :p ) but no worries, he and the passengers were fine ;)

STATS

Skills: 132 Funny, 31 Gorgeous, 45 Spiritual

Weight: 30 Pounds

Pink Stripe V4

s8e6t7e.jpg
v1F0mFw.jpg

Moe evolved into Young Kuchipatchi!! It's nice to get a Kuchi character every once in a while when the gene pool is flooded with Meme characters.

(Sorry for the funky shading in the second picture, it was really hard to position the camera in a way that the Tama wasn't too dark to see, nor drowned in light)

He enrolled into Ms. Flower's class.

STATS

Skills: 36 Intellectual, 39 Style, 23 Kindness

Weight: 20 Pounds

Yellow Mood V4.5

1erYBEh.jpg

Angie got a job as a florist! She was really good at it, too. But I have to wonder what picking up flowers with a crane on a conveyour belt has to do with gardening?

XTO9jnH.jpg

The most amount of points you can get in the minigame is sixteen. Once sixteen flowers have been correctly picked up, the minigame immediately ends and you are awarded with an "Excellent!!" ranking. Likewise with the baker career since that career's minigame is functionally identical to this one.

STATS

Skills: 44 Funny, 95 Gorgeous, 93 Spiritual

Weight: 35 Pounds

Black Spark V4

pO0MXwF.jpg

Jacob evolved into Togetchi! He's so cute, in face he's one of my favourite characters :3 (And one of three male Meme family characters on the V4 and V4.5 combined that I don't mind obtaining, the other two being Gourmetchi and Ura Togetchi :p ) Sorry for such a blurry image, but the lighting wasn't that great.

STATS

Skills: 62 Intellectual, 82 Style, 70 Kindness

Weight: 32 Pounds

Earth V4.5

0pE0NBW.jpg
81tWblq.jpg

Here's Ben, pulling his weight at work pulling heavy weights. We both struggled a bit on that last one, but we pulled through  :lol:

STATS

Skills: 25 Funny, 63 Gorgeous, 130 Spiritual

Purple True Friends V2

1SAdo8B.jpg

Here's Illy the Ringotchi. Not a whole lot happened with her today...

s7EbYPw.jpg
Mjbejfp.jpg

...But one thing I find rather interesting, is that on the V2, a Teen character turns around in agitation when in a bad mood, but on the V4 and V4.5, a Teen character cries when in a bad mood like the Child characters do. What's most interesting is the fact that the manual for the V4 and V4.5 still show the demonstration for a Tamagotchi turning around in agitation, but they never do that on those two versions. The Tama-Go doesn't even differentiate between "for no reason" calls and "in a bad mood" calls :p

STATS

Weight: 26 Pounds

Pink True Friends V2

V3soBEp.jpg

Joe evolved into UFOtchi today. It's so hard to remember he's a boy, because UFOtchi has only ever been a girl on other versions  :mellow:

cGmaFNB.jpg

Also... just compare how BIG UFOtchi is on the V2 compared to the V4.5! She's the size of an adult character on the former version! Even compared to her original sprites on the Mesutchi, she's still quite noticeably larger on the V2. I have to wonder, is it because she was planned to be an adult character on the V1, and when that didn't happen, they just reused her updated sprites for the V2?

QdNl8o9.jpg

Here he is, taking a bath. Or... at least dipping his feet in. He's not even really in the tub at all!  :D

Right before 8:00 this evening, I figured I'd get a head start and turn the lights off for Illy and Joe. Illy went right to sleep when I did (and gained one heart of happiness), but Joe didn't... he took a bath an hour after Illy, so I figured, maybe he goes to bed an hour later? But he was sleeping when I checked him about fifteen minutes later... so, yeah. That was odd :huh:

STATS

Weight: 23 Pounds

That's all for now. If you like reading, check for updates tomorrow around this time!

I'm keeping it brief this time because it's very late where I live, and as such, I'm very tired.

mgwNerf.jpg

Tony and Angie married today! I wanted to wait a bit, but after reading those Growth Chart projects on Tama-Zone... I just couldn't!

7EA4Xc0.jpg
tk0CgUs.jpg

They had boys together! I've been getting a LOT of boys lately, but I actually wanted to get boys this time, because marrying two Ura Mame family adults always results in two Tamatchis, and I almost NEVER get male Tamatchis!

xYgMvWC.jpg

Woah! This caught my attention! I sent Ben to the shop and found a UFO! I couldn't buy it, though, because his inventory was filled up, so...

2cIEOyh.jpg
RKFAWyl.jpg

...I had him use a pencil, an utterly useless item if the Pen is also in the inventory. And I STILL can't figure out WHAT on EARTH it is Tougyutchi draws!! (Bet I'm going to realise it sometime and feel really, REALLY dumb when I do :p )

tMa69pD.jpg

It took out a very large portion of his points (over half of them!!!), but when you have nearly 99999 points (the most you can carry), you need SOMETHING to spend them on...

6eYGyEd.jpg
u23RTsd.jpg

He married Ura Yattatchi through the matchmaker this afternoon and had a girl! I was quite pleased with that.

QHYYsjH.jpg

My Purple TF V2 gave me the "dead battery" screen late this afternoon. Illy's evolution will be thrown off by a few hours now... just great. That battery didn't last as long as they usually do; the kind I use, Sunbeam Lithium CR2032, usually last no less than two months, and no more than five months. This one lasted one month and five days. I have a feeling it was already used a bit beforehand.

Sorry for such a lackluster entry today, but like I said, I'm just too tired to post a full log right now (plus I didn't have much to report today anyway).

And I STILL can't figure out WHAT on EARTH it is Tougyutchi draws!!
Maybe it's a rose? I can't say for sure, but it looks like an oddly shaded rose to me... I've probably just been watching too much Steven Universe lately. :p

A rose is a good guess...and it would make sense since his profile states him to be romantic. But I can't really tell if that's what it is or not. My initial thought was a hermit crab, but I'm really not sure that's what it's supposed to be either...

January 31st, 2020

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

No new updates, though Tony will have left behind his baby by midnight.

STATS

Skills: 155 Funny, 63 Gorgeous, 61 Spiritual

Pink Stripe V4

Zed14Fv.jpg
4R3LzLc.jpg

Moe evolved into Tarakotchi today! I normally don't really like Tarakotchi, but I was quite pleased as, like I mentioned before, he was one of only three Kuchi family characters I've never obtained before. (Now all I have left to obtain are Nikatchi and Nonbiritchi; also MukiMukitchi and possibly Boxertchi on the V4.5)

I plan on having him and Illy marry tomorrow; a Tama can marry by connection at any time after it's been an adult for twenty-four hours, and I don't really want to wait to start the next generation! Plus... though I was pleased, I'm not that excited to have obtained Tarakotchi. I have a feeling marrying him to an adult on a V2 will result in MohiTamatchi, as it has every other time I've tried it (Pyonchitchi seems to be programmed differently between the V2 and V4, as are many other characters). If I do get MohiTamatchi, I'll try four care mistakes to see if I get Oniontchi or Nikatchi.

Also... his close-up sprites are quite similar to Androtchi's  :wacko:

STATS

Skills: 50 Intellectual, 71 Style, 35 Kindness

Yellow Mood V4.5

No new updates, though Angie will have left her baby behind by midnight.

STATS

Skills: 91 Funny, 95 Gorgeous, 99 Spiritual

Black Spark V4

Jacob got a job as a baker today! I forgot to take any pictures, but it and the florist jobs are just reskins of each other, so...

Anyway, since I hatched him later in the day, I have a feeling I'm going to have to wait until Sunday to marry him (the matchmaker won't come until a Tama has been an adult for seventy-two hours or more, in other words, exactly three days)

STATS

Skills: 88 Intellectual, 98 Style, 85 Kindness

Earth V4.5

No new updates, though Ben will have left behind his baby by midnight. The sound effects have also sounded a bit "off" all day today; they were louder and more compressed-sounding than normal.

STATS

Skills: 25 Funny, 63 Gorgeous, 200 Spiritual

Purple True Friends V2

ikFRGZo.jpg

Illy evolved into Pyonchitchi today! I thought the dead battery would greatly hinder her evolution schedule, but she actually only evolved about forty minutes after she was supposed to, so I assume the V2 saves progress more frequently than later versions.

Also, it's fairly amusing how I've obtained Pyonchitchi twice on the V2 so far, both times as a female. And he was never intended to be a female character  :p

STATS

Pink True Friends V2

No new updates.

STATS

Weight: 22 Pounds

That's it for today, tomorrow I'm sure I'll have more to report ;)

February 2nd 2020

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

I named Tony's son Bobby! He evolved into Tamatchi, just as expected, around 11:26 this morning (I was at an art class, but nobody else seemed to notice the evolution beep, luckily  :p ) The only picture I took of him didn't really turn out very well... but here it is anyway :p

60qcbs2.jpg

STATS

Name: BOBBY

Skills: 31 Funny, 24 Gorgeous, 12 Spiritual

Weight: 15 Pounds

Generation: 10

Pink Stripe V4

qYFpHu9.jpg

Moe married Illy today! They had boys, which was a bit of a disappointment, as I hardly get girls anymore. Still, it's always exciting to be starting a new generation soon!

He also got a job as a florist, but I didn't get any pictures of that. Just refer to my post from last Wednesday (January 29th)

STATS

Name: MOE

Skills:  50 Intellectual, 92 Style, 35 Kindness

Yellow Mood V4.5

I named Angie's son Elijah (Spelt as "Elija", as the "h" wouldn't fit), but he didn't evolve into Tamatchi... instead, he evolved into Hitodetchi, at the same time Bobby evolved. I was preoccupied with my aforementioned art class, so I didn't have much time to look after the Tamas. Maybe that's why? I kind of prioritized Bobby during that period of time, so that probably makes sense...

Also, I forgot to take any pictures of him :p

I've been trying out an experiment; I know Hitodetchi can evolve into the Kuchi family, but I've never seen it happen for myself, so I'm seeing if doing the same as for Kuribotchi and KuchiTamatchi to evolve into Kometchi and Ura Young Yattatchi works with Hitodetchi as well. I missed two calls for empty hungry hearts and one call for empty happy hearts, and I've made sure the Spiritual skill stays highest. I don't expect it to work as hoped (he'll most likely evolve into Daiyatchi), but it's still something worth testing regardless!

STATS

Name: ELIJA

Training: 3/9

Skills: 15 Funny, 21 Gorgeous, 24 Spiritual

Weight: 23 Pounds

Generation: 21

Black Spark V4

No new updates Just as expected, the matchmaker never came today despite Jacob's age counter showing his age as 6 years old.

STATS

Name: JACOB

Skills: 96 Intellectual, 98 Style, 95 Kindness

Weight: 34 Pounds

Earth V4.5

I named Ben's daughter Ari. She evolved into Kuribotchi at the same time Bobby and Elijah evolved. I thought she should have evolved into KuchiTamatchi (because I always get it by marrying a Kuchi adult to a Kuchi adult through the matchmaker), so she must have become Kuribotchi in the same way Elijah became Hitodetchi.

The only pictures I took of her didn't turn out, sorry.

I'm also running an experiment with Ari; I'm seeing if high spiritual skill and an odd number of care mistakes is really required for Kuribotchi to evolve into Boxertchi and Yakantchi, as it is in KuchiTamatchi's case. Her spiritual skill has remained her highest skill point anyway, though. But I missed three calls for empty hungry hearts and one call for empty happy hearts; normally, to obtain a Kuchi family teen on the V4.5, an odd number of care mistakes is required. She could, at this point, potentially evolve into any one of the three "bad care" female teens (Ura Young Marotchi, Ura Young Violetchi, and Yakantchi). She shouldn't evolve into Ura Young Violetchi, though, as Kuribotchi normally evolves into her and Kujakutchi with average-to-perfect care.

STATS

Name: ARI

Skills: 18 Funny, 6 Gorgeous, 30 Spiritual

Weight: 29 Pounds

Generation: 25

Purple True Friends V2

nWDsQdc.jpg

Here's Illy and Moe with their newborn baby boys!  :wub:

(IDK why the buttons look blue in this image, they're actually green...maybe it's just my monitor  :p )

STATS

Name: ILLY

Weight: 36 Pounds

Pink True Friends V2

Yb9ulHx.jpg
PBt9AZa.jpg

Joe evolved into Violetchi today! Amusing how both the teen and adult characters he evolved into were originally, or later made, female-only :p

qYmSYUJ.jpg

Even though her sprites are exactly the same...

HhrQkwN.jpg

...Violetchi shows up as Nazotchi when connecting to a V4 or V4.5. So far, she and Ichigotchi have shown up as Nazotchi between all different versions I've tried connecting them with (even between a V4 and V4.5). Many other characters do, as well (Kuribotchi, Hitodetchi, UFOtchi, Young Mametchi, Ringotchi and Pyonchitchi are just a few examples).

STATS

Name: JOE

boPPCfZ.jpg

Every adult Tama was standing outside in front of this snowy background at some point earlier today :)  I don't remember what time it was, though, and they didn't do this any other time...

Anyway, that's a wrap for today. I'll keep you all updated tomorrow.

It must have been the Night Light setting on my monitor, because today they look aqua green in the same image (still look more green IRL though)  :huh:

February 2nd 2020

Not many pictures today, sorry. It completely slipped my mind even though I had my 3DS with me at all times today :rolleyes:

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

Bobby evolved into Ura Young Mametchi just as expected! I almost never get him, so I was very happy about this. I enrolled him into Mr. Turtlepedia's class, but I think I'll instead raise his spiritual skill so that he evolves into Matsuritchi (I don't even think I've ever had Ura Young Mametchi evolve into anything other than Ura Mametchi).

STATS

Training: 6/9

Skills: 41 Funny, 26 Gorgeous, 30 Spiritual

Pink Stripe V4

No new updates, though Moe will have left behind his baby by midnight.

STATS

Name: MOE

Skills: 56 Intellectual, 92 Style, 41 Kindness

Yellow Mood V4.5

Elijah evolved into Daiyatchi, just as I expected. I normally hate obtaining Daiyatchi, but only from KuchiTamatchi (since it theoretically should be more likely to evolve into the Kuchi family, because... I mean, come on). I don't mind obtaining him from Hitodetchi. I'm going to raise him into Ura Togetchi, and as such, enrolled him into Mr. Canvas's class.

STATS

Skills: 27 Funny, 29 Gorgeous, 34 Spiritual

Black Stripe V4

These were the only two pictures I took today  :p

VsIWy29.jpg
NaK8ImD.jpg

Jacob married Sebiretchi this evening and had a girl! Marrying a Kuchi adult? Having a girl after getting nothing but boys? This is very exciting! Even if she evolves into MizuTamatchi, I'll be able to try @tamaninjacat's "most likely family" theory to see if it works :)

STATS

Skills: 98 Intellectual, 98 Style, 104 Kindness

Weight: 41 Pounds

Earth V4.5

Ari evolved into Ura Young Yattatchi! I was very surprised at this, since Ura Young Yattatchi is considered a "good care" teen, but it was a good surprise! (Even though I was really hoping for Yakantchi...)

I once had a KuchiTamatchi evolve into Kometchi with five care mistakes, so maybe all of the Kuchi family teens on the V4.5 are considered "bad care"? What's confusing me there is that I'm pretty sure I've had at least three KuchiTamatchis evolve into Ura Young Yattatchi with very good care... The only time I ever obtained Yakantchi was by giving a Kuribotchi five care mistakes and high spiritual points...but I wonder if it was just a coincidence that spiritual was its highest skill?

Anyway...

I was going to raise her into Ura Debatchi, but now I'm thinking of getting all her skills to the same number to see what happens...

STATS

Skills: 22 Funny, 33 Gorgeous, 33 Spiritual

Weight: 26 Pounds

Generation: 23 (the 25 in my last post was a typo  :p )

Purple True Friends V2

No new updates, though Illy will have left behind her baby by midnight.

STATS

Name: ILLY

Weight: 38 Pounds

Pink True Friends V2

No new updates.

STATS

I wasn't able to focus much on the Tamas today. Tomorrow I should be able to, though.

February 3rd 2020

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

No new updates.

latest

I didn't get any pictures of Bobby because I thought that would be pointless. Let's just say this picture of his father when he was his age is him :p

STATS

Skills: 41 Funny, 26 Gorgeous, 54 Spiritual

Pink Stripe V4

iK8s6MV.jpg

I named Moe's son Andre, and as I expected, he evolved into MohiTamatchi!

This afternoon and evening, I intentionally missed three calls for empty hungry hearts, and one call for empty happy hearts. I also missed a "for no reason" discipline call, but I'm not sure if that counts as a care mistake on the V4, as it doesn't on the V4.5. Other than the four-to-five care mistakes, I've been playing games with him regularly, made sure his weight stays fairly low, and made sure his skill point total doesn't stay too low.

All I can hope for now is that he evolves into Oniontchi and not HinoTamatchi, Obotchi, or Hawainotchi!

STATS

Name: ANDRE

Skills: 5 Intellectual, 14 Style, 26 Kindness

Weight: 12 Pounds

Generation: 7

Yellow Mood V4.5

hBpXf09.jpg

No new updates, but here's a picture of Elijah while he's still a Daiyatchi.

STATS

Skills: 35 Funny, 34 Gorgeous, 74 Spiritual

Weight: 18 Pounds

Black Spark V4

No new updates. Jacob will have left behind his baby by midnight.

STATS

Skills: 106 Intellectual, 118 Style, 135 Kindness

Weight: 30 Pounds

Earth V4.5

bjNWEfr.jpg

No new updates, but here's a picture of Ari while she's still an Ura Young Yattatchi.

I have no idea which adult she will evolve into tomorrow. Though, I suspect she'll evolve into Ura Debatchi, if my experience is any indication...this is not the first time I've gotten an Ura Young Yattatchi's point total to be the same in more than one skill; in fact, it's the third time! This is the first time, though, that ALL skills are at the same level!

STATS

Skills: 52 Funny, 52 Gorgeous, 52 Spiritual

Weight: 26 Pounds

Generation: 23

Purple True Friends V2

sYFl4rj.jpg

I named Illy's son Luigi, and he evolved into Hitodetchi! Here he is, rolling around on the floor ^_^

I was very confused as to why he evolved into Hitodetchi; normally she and Marutchi are normally only obtained if both of the parents were lower than tier two...but her mother was a Pyonchitchi, a tier one adult, and her father was a Tarakotchi,  who is only a tier three adult. It's most confusing because in one instance I had a Memetchi, a tier two adult, marry a Butterflytchi, a tier three adult, and both of their children evolved into Kinakomotchi...

As a Hitodetchi on an even generation, he can only evolve into HinoTamatchi or Propellertchi. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the latter. Too bad it wasn't an odd generation, or he'd evolve into Oniontchi or Nikatchi instead... :(

Name: LUIGI

Weight: 12 Pounds

Pink True Friends V2

No new updates. Tomorrow, Joe will be eligible to marry through the matchmaker.

STATS

Most of my evening was spent playing Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (which, by the way, is an AMAZING game :ichigotchi: ) so I wasn't able to focus too much on the Tamas during that period of time. I did make sure, though, that their needs were tended to :)

Ah...that didn't really have anything to do with anything... I just wanted to mention it :lol:  I'll keep you all updated tomorrow on what teens Andre and Luigi evolve into. It's bound to be interesting if both of them evolve into HinoTamatchi... :p

T

February 5th 2020

Apologies for not posting a log yesterday! The day kind of just flew right by and I was far too tired to write an entry by the time I came around to it.

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

Itcjuol.jpg

Ugh, I really need to get a better camera...

Bobby evolved into Matsuritchi yesterday! He's actually one of the first adult characters I have any evidence of obtaining :)

M1f7mpf.jpg

Today, he got a job as a heavy lifter. Playing the Heavy Lifter game increases Spiritual skill.

STATS

Skills: 41 Funny, 26 Gorgeous, 105 Spiritual

Pink Stripe V4

If you've read my recent updates on this thread, you may already know about this one...

4HuCj9q.jpg

Andre evolved into Young Kuchipatchi! I was expecting Oniontchi, but honestly, I'd rather get Young Kuchipatchi anyway. Next time I get a MohiTamatchi, I'll have to try five or six care mistakes.

I enrolled him into Mr. Canvas's class, and have been getting his kindness skill fairly high. I really want to get Nonbiritchi, but it's very difficult for two reasons: one, I am not very good at the Flag game. Two, I find skill building is harder than it is on the V4.5! Babies start off with a portion of their parent's final skill points on that version, but on the V4, babies always start with 0 points in all skills no matter what! Not to mention, teens on the V4.5 always gain 8 skill points by winning Apple, Shapes, and Man-Hole, while teens on the V4 only gain 6 skill points by winning Shape, Dance, and Flag unless their Health fortune has three stars...

I'm not fully discouraged about getting Nonbiritchi, though. I've obtained Makiko once, and I'm even WORSE at the Dance game :p

STATS

Skills: 6 Intellectual, 25 Style, 138 Kindness

Weight: 23 Pounds

Yellow Mood V4.5

qGXP5uu.jpg

Elijah evolved into Ura Togetchi yesterday, as planned! He's one of my favourite characters, even if he is from the most common family group :D

He got a job as a Hospital Worker today. Playing the Hospital Worker game increases Spiritual skill. (Sorry, I forgot to take pictures)

STATS

Skills: 35 Funny, 34 Gorgeous, 121 Spiritual

Black Spark V4

Jacob left his baby behind Monday night. I named her Debbi on Tuesday morning, and, as expected, she evolved into MizuTamatchi. My expectations were very low after that, but I tried the same thing I did with Andre anyway to see if it would work. I let her hungry hearts empty three times and only filled them when the attention icon turned off, and let her happy hearts empty once, only filling them when the attention icon turned off. After that, though, I made sure the happy and hungry hearts stayed fairly high (the V4 is really strict when it comes to a child character's happy hearts dropping very low, but filling them before it makes an attention call). I also made sure her weight never got too high, and her skill points didn't stay too low. I missed one "for no reason" discipline call as well, but I'm not sure that counts as a care mistake on any version beyond the V3.

lmdBrfY.jpg

And today... she evolved into YOUNG DOROTCHI!! (If you've read today's update in the aforementioned topic you'll already know that, though...) She's one of my most favourite characters! I was ever so excited to make this discovery, and now I'm looking forward to trying this out next time I get MizuTamatchi!

Based on this, it seems my theory with the V4.5 also applies to the V4; all of the Kuchi family teens are technically "bad care". Even if Young Kuchipatchi and Young Dorotchi can be obtained from MohiTamatchi with perfect care, they can still be obtained from it and MizuTamatchi with what the Entama and Uratama consider "bad care". This also makes me think that child-to-teen evolution on the V4 and V4.5 really ARE more closely related than initially believed... The only thing that doesn't seem to apply, though, is that high kindness skill is not required to obtain Kuchi family teens on the V4, while on the V4.5, high spiritual skill is a requirement (giving a Kuribotchi four or more care mistakes may be an exception).

Right now, I'm wondering how to obtain Universal teens? I've obtained Obotchi twice in the past month; the only similarity between those two occurrences is that I rarely-to-never filled the hungry and happy hearts completely. The most commonly believed theory is that he and Ojyotchi are obtained from low skill, but I don't think that's true. And it's most commonly believed that Hawainotchi and Hawaikotchi are obtained from severe neglect, but once again, I don't think that's true, because one out of the two times I obtained Obotchi, I gave it abhorrently bad care as a child (it was Puchitchi, by the way)...

Anyway, I'm getting off topic here...

OitIAFf.jpg

This is a sight I don't think I've EVER seen! Young Kuchipatchi and Young Dorotchi at the same time!

oGM0fjK.jpg

I plan on marrying Andre and Debbi when they're both adults. I connected them a few times today, as you can see here :)

STATS

Name: DEBBI

Training: 6/9

Skills: 36 Intellectual, 41 Style, 19 Kindness

Weight: 23 Pounds

Generation: 2

Earth V4.5

uJc1fm1.jpg
N7n2Yky.jpg

Ura Young Yattatchi's tooth brushing animation looks very strange... :eek:

zB3wZjk.jpg

Ari evolved into Ura Yattatchi yesterday! And yes, all her skill points were at the same level as I had planned :) Even though I've obtained Ura Young Yattatchi nearly a dozen times in total, this only the second time I've actually had her evolve into her adult counterpart :p

Today, she got a job as a Bus Driver. Playing the Bus Driver game increases funny skill.

I plan on marrying her and Bobby soon.

STATS

Skills: 73 Funny, 75 Gorgeous, 84 Spiritual

Purple True Friends V2

1JRPgPN.jpg

This was one of only two pictures I took of him... it'll just have to do :p

Luigi evolved into Propellertchi yesterday! I've been hit with a WAVE of good luck this past week :eek:

No new updates for today.

STATS

Weight: 21 Pounds

Pink True Friends V2

OLtly1g.jpg
Q8ZaKP0.jpg

Yesterday, Joe married Kuchipatchi through the matchmaker and had a baby boy! It can't be a coincidence that the matchmaker offered a male Violetchi a female Kuchipatchi... 
(Because on the V4 and all later versions, Violetchi was made female and Kuchipatchi was made male)

No new updates for today.

STATS

Again, sorry I didn't update the log yesterday. I'll try to keep it updated tomorrow if I can  :p

Ah, sorry I forgot to update... Not much happened today anyway, though. I'll just give a brief summary. As usual, I forgot to take pictures; no excuse except forgetfulness :p

Andre evolved into Kuchipatchi! I think I'm well on my way to getting Nonbiritchi, his kindness skill is almost at 270 points and his weight is somewhat high, so I'll have a chance to get even more kindness points tomorrow.

Joe left behind his baby, and I named him Bustr; obviously it's supposed to be "Buster", but the "e" wouldn't fit...
Anyway, he evolved into Kinakomotchi, and I've been trying to give him good care, though I admit I've been a little bit distracted from the Tamas today... :rolleyes:
I hope he evolves into Hinatchi, as he's the only even-generation teen character on the V2 I haven't yet obtained.

Uh, not much else happened at all, really... Tomorrow I'll definitely post a full log entry, I'm positive I'm going to have more to write then!

I'm practically stuck in a hurricane right now and I fear the power will go out :eek:

February 7th 2020

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

Bobby was visited by the matchmaker this afternoon. I refused to answer the call, because I KNEW it would just glitch up and freeze (as it does, no lie, EVERY time I answer a matchmaker call the first day she appears on this particular Tama). But she was NOT leaving...so I answered it, and let's just say I was right. I pressed the reset button and everything was normal.

If you remember back in November when disaster struck and this Tama was reset...this actually was how it happened. The matchmaker froze, but I waited a while instead of immediately pressing the reset button. Big mistake :p  Now I always press the button as quick as I can...

STATS

Skills: 41 Funny, 37 Gorgeous, 169 Spiritual

Pink Stripe V4

BYvUngr.jpg

Andre got a job as an Amusement Park worker today! This was the only job he was offered that I find fairly easy to play.

ZCJDSu9.jpg

To play the game, you have to pull down the balloons. The balloons need to be at the side of the character to be pulled down. The most you can collect is 30. Playing the Amusement Park game increases Kindness skill, and was replaced with the Heavy Lifter job on the V4.5.

Q0W5h1t.jpg
CVeqOUv.jpg
d9a07X5.jpg

I had racked up enough points for him to evolve into Nonbiritchi!! I was very excited about this! Now the only Kuchi family characters I have left to obtain are Nikatchi, MukiMukitchi, and possibly Boxertchi. Tensaitchi and MukiMukitchi are the only Special adults I haven't obtained yet, now.

wzNbPXV.jpg

Here were his skill points at the time of evolution...

5pYKzRZ.jpg

And here he is, playing with Debbi :)  More on her later...

STATS

Skills: 72 Intellectual, 30 Style, 364 Kindness

Yellow Mood V4.5

vvF4n35.jpg

Uh...the matchmaker kind of...offered Elijah a Mametchi to marry. Which would be nothing unusual on a V1, V2, or V3...but since both Ura Togetchi and Mametchi are male-only on the V4.5...this was very odd...but not the first time I've seen it happen.

On the advice of my sister, I had them marry :p

M4oaNJD.jpg

They had a baby boy! I hope he evolves into a Universal teen. Knowing my luck, though, he won't :p

STATS

Skills: 43 Funny, 45 Gorgeous, 159 Spiritual

Black Spark V4

Debbi evolved into Sebiretchi! The only pictures I took of her turned out abysmally...just refer to the above image of her and Andre for proof she did indeed evolve into her :p

Other than that, nothing particularly interesting happened to her today. I have previously mentioned I plan on marrying her and Andre, right?

STATS

Skills: 48 Intellectual, 89 Style, 34 Kindness

Weight: 25 Pounds

Earth V4.5

No new updates.

Ztoipbz.jpg
mBMiyb0.jpg

Ura Yattatchi's tooth brushing animation is almost exactly the same as her young counterpart's.

STATS

Skills: 106 Funny, 99 Gorgeous, 90 Spiritual

Purple True Friends V2

4KrWF1z.jpg

Reverse of how Elijah married a (seemingly) female Mametchi, Luigi evolved into Mimitchi, who has been female ever since the V4!

So far the only characters on the V2 whom I've obtained exclusively as their originally intended -- or later determined -- gender, are Mametchi, Young Mimitchi, ChoHimetchi, Propellertchi, Memetchi, Kusatchi, and Hinatchi (possibly, I don't know if he ever had a set gender)... :p

STATS

Pink True Friends V2

Speaking of Hinatchi...

C81sgLf.jpg

Buster evolved into him today! I've been really lucky with getting the teen characters I want on the V2 so far! (Well, except on the first two generations)
Sorry for the funky shadows, it was hard to position the camera and Tama in a way that you could actually see anything...

Nothing else of interest happened with him today.

STATS

Name: BUSTR

That's all for today, folks :)

Sorry I didn't post anything the past two days, I've been kind of caught up in other things.

I'm posting earlier today to catch up, and also because I don't think much more will happen today anyway.

February 10th 2020

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

bKwwMWo.jpg

On Saturday, Bobby and Ari married! They had baby girls together  :)

This morning, I had named Bobby's daughter Maria. I took the exact same care of her and her sister, and even named them at the exact same time; for some reason, though, Maria evolved nearly an entire minute after her sister. She evolved into Kuribotchi, just as I had expected :kuribotchi:

sBK8aGt.jpg

I'm going to allow five care mistakes to accumulate and hope I get Yakantchi. It seems to me that Kuribotchi is (ironically) much more likely to evolve into the Kuchi family than KuchiTamatchi, so I have a pretty good feeling that I'll get a Kuchi family teen anyway.

STATS

Name: MARIA

Training: 1/9

Skills: 10 Funny, 23 Gorgeous, 40 Spiritual

Weight: 13 Pounds

Generation: 11

Pink Stripe V4

SdYKKtn.jpg
S5ytAzN.jpg

Yesterday, Andre and Debbi married and had boys, as you can see here :)  This is the first time I've EVER been able to marry two Kuchi family adults through connection between two V4s! (Come to think of it, though, I did have a Sebiretchi marry a Kuchipatchi through connection once, but the Kuchipatchi was on a V4.5, so I'm not counting that time)

STATS

Skills: 82 Intellectual, 45 Style, 377 Kindness

Weight: 41 Pounds

Yellow Mood V4.5

Yesterday morning, I had named Elijah's son Luther (spelt "Luthr"), and he evolved into Hitodetchi. I was kind of irked, because this is the THIRD generation in a row I've obtained her on this particular Tama. I tried taking very good care of him to see if he'd evolve into a Universal teen, since his "mother" was a Universal adult, but I got a bit distracted and his happy hearts emptied three times. This morning, expecting to see Crackertchi...

eVNHrSj.jpg

...He evolved into HashiTamatchi!! I was VERY happy about this! I haven't obtained a Universal teen on the V4.5 in nearly two months, and this is the first time I've obtained a Universal teen on the Yellow Mood V4.5 ^_^

I enrolled him into Mr. Canvas's class. I suspect he'll evolve into Mametchi (every HashiTamatchi I've obtained evolved into him; same with Hikotchi into Kuchipatchi, UFOtchi into Memetchi, and the only V4.5 Ichigotchi I obtained evolved into Mimitchi).

STATS

Name: LUTHR

Skills: 17 Funny, 26 Gorgeous, 60 Spiritual

Weight: 21 Pounds

Black Spark V4

LkOxb98.jpg

Here's a nice, somewhat clear image of Debbi the Sebiretchi :p

Aside from marrying Andre the Nonbiritchi, not much of interest happened with her. She got a job as a Fire Person, which increases Kindness skill, and doesn't seem to require very high skills... Normally, a Tama can only be accepted into a job if they have a fairly high amount in the skill that the job increases (along with a reasonable amount in the other two skills), but Kindness was her lowest skill point, and it was no higher than 35.

ydFy3B2.jpg

STATS

Skills: 67 Intellectual, 101 Style, 60 Kindness

Earth V4.5

You can read above how Ari married Bobby and had girls :)

This morning, I named her daughter Sandy, and, despite naming her and her sister at the exact same time, she evolved almost a whole minute before.

5oXs54f.jpg

She evolved into KuchiTamatchi. I expected her to evolve into Tamatchi, but whatever.

STATS

Name: SANDY

Training: 2/9

Skills: 35 Funny, 17 Gorgeous, 23 Spiritual

Weight: 12 Pounds

Generation: 24

Purple True Friends V2

No new updates (unfortunately), but Luigi will probably get married through the matchmaker at some point today.

oLh3l5y.jpg

Annoyingly, Hitodetchi appears as Nazotchi when connecting to a V2...

X7DgdW6.jpg

...but Mimitchi, along with very few other characters, do appear properly.

STATS

Pink True Friends V2

siTBg5N.jpg

Buster evolved into ChoHimetchi this morning u_u I didn't think I took that good care of him. I seem to be cursed with nearly always getting the best-care characters on the V2 and Tama-Go (which is a large reason I no longer run the latter :p )

Not that I'm upset or anything, mind you.

STATS

Name: BUSTR

I don't think much more will happen today, but if something does, I'll just post a mini-update.

Latest posts

Back