Sign in to follow this  
Maria&Co.

Maria&Co.'s Tama-Log :D

Ugh...it's been TOO long since I've updated this :( Sorry about that, but also I'm not too sorry since I was away visiting some relatives over the weekend.

I'll have to cover the twelfth to today, the twentieth. Yikes :mellow:

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

iFLWRhQ.jpg

On the thirteenth, Greyer had evolved into Ura Togetchi as planned. He got a job as a teacher (which is one of my favourite games on the V4 and V4.5).

blrmJWp.jpg

Ura Togetchi with makeup is something else, I'll say that.

581Rt3d.jpgTArKN0O.jpg

On the sixteenth, Greyer married Purimatchi via the matchmaker and had a girl.

On the morning of the eighteenth, I named her Toni. She evolved into Hitodetchi. I cared for her as I normally would.

z5lLILz.jpg

Yesterday morning, she evolved into Ura Young Marotchi! I almost never obtain Mame teens on the V4.5, so this was quite exciting. She should evolve into Horoyotchi tomorrow, her Funny skill is higher than her other skills.

STATS
Name: TONI
Training: 8/9
Skills: 51 Funny, 37 Gorgeous, 47 Spiritual
Weight: 25 Pounds
Generation: 15

Pink Stripe V4

581Rt3d.jpgYdBkWbh.jpg

On the sixteenth, Rick married Masktchi via the matchmaker and had a girl.

The morning of the eighteenth, I named her Lotti and she evolved into MohiTamatchi. I was pretty excited about this, because it gave me a chance to go for Nikatchi! I gave her four or five care mistakes and took sloppy overall care of her to see what would happen.

l6D55DN.jpg

Unfortunately she didn't evolve into Nikatchi, but rather, Ichigotchi. I haven't obtained her lately, so I was okay with it. Her stats were fairly high when she evolved, so that's probably why she didn't evolve into Nikatchi.

She should evolve into Ponytchi tomorrow morning, since her Intellectual skill is fairly high. I haven't obtained Ponytchi in AGES.

STATS
Name: LOTTI

Training: 9/9
Skills: 63 Intellectual, 31 Style, 31 Kindness
Weight: 1 Pound (yes, really)
Generation: 12

Yellow Mood V4.5

InJecBA.jpg

On the morning of the thirteenth, I named Felix's daughter Lisa. She evolved into Hitodetchi and then Ura Young Marotchi!

PVZEeeH.jpgcFOD88u.jpg

She evolved into Ura Zukyutchi on the sixteenth and got a job as a teacher. A couple days later, she married Edd and they had girls.

This morning I named her daughter Abby. She evolved into KuchiTamatchi (which was surprising, as normally Kuribotchi appears when marrying a Mame adult to a Kuchi adult). I've never seen KuchiTamatchi evolve into the "bad care" Kuchi teens, so I've been giving her the same level of care I did of Edd when he was a MohiTamatchi to see if she evolves into Yakantchi.

STATS
Training: 4/9
Skills: 14 Funny, 23 Gorgeous, 24 Spiritual
Weight: 18 Pounds
Generation: 27

Black Spark V4

euFgQqi.jpgmo76q8q.jpg

Edd evolved into Minotchi the morning of the thirteenth. He got a job as a teacher. Not much happened with him, except he married Lisa and had girls.

E7s66my.jpguxlafPT.jpg

Minotchi draws a leaf when given a pencil :)

This morning, I named Edd's daughter Kandi. She evolved into MohiTamatchi, which I was NOT expecting, but it was a welcomed surprise! I've given her the same level of care I did of Edd to see if I get Nikatchi this time. I really hope it works!

STATS
Name: KANDI

Training: 4/9
Skills: 29 Intellectual, 0 Style, 6 Kindness
Weight: 21 Pounds
Generation: 7

Earth V4.5

OEg5mi0.jpg

Pat evolved into Kuchipatchi! I was hoping for Gozarutchi, but seeing a new evolution is exciting nonetheless. I guess Universal evolution is care-based. Gozarutchi and Violetchi must come from HORRIFYINGLY bad care :lol:

S3Vv18j.jpg

It's the Kuchipatchi Brothers! (Hee hee...they're not really brothers :D)

Pat got a job as a karaoke singer, but the game is very long and kind of difficult. Not to mention, the music was really bugging my sister :P

0Af8ONz.jpgOR7QLJq.jpg

He married Ura Zukyutchi on the seventeenth and had a boy. Yesterday morning I named him Jax and he evolved into Hitodetchi. I really wanted to get a Universal teen again, but I wasn't paying attention and I missed a training call. Oops.

DxZf1zI.jpg

This morning, he evolved into Crackertchi. I decided to evolve him into Samuraitchi, whom I haven't obtained recently.

STATS
Training: 5/9
Skills: 31 Funny, 45 Gorgeous, 24 Spiritual
Weight: 20 Pounds
Generation: 28

Purple True Friends V2

I gave Art a few care mistakes for empty hungry hearts in an attempt to obtain a Tier 4 adult, but I got careless and he nearly died on the afternoon of the thirteenth. I caught him just on time. He evolved six hours after he was supposed to.

Pu4SP2e.jpg

He evolved into Flowertchi! This was actually the exact character I was aiming for! My luck hasn't failed me yet on this Tama!

GIla1yw.jpg

Here's a rather strange animation I've never seen before; a rabbit slowly pushing a large egg across the screen! It must be an Easter-related event, but isn't Easter in April this year?

94N3aV6.jpgPvP4JOH.jpg

Art married Wooltchi on the seventeenth and had a boy. Yesterday morning, I named him Wesly (as in "Wesley"), and he evolved into Hitodetchi. He evolved into Oniontchi this morning. I really want to get a Tier 5 adult, so I've been taking really bad care of him today, accumulating several care mistakes and letting the stats stay low.

KytruCC.jpg

Unfortunately he began dying this evening, so I had to use the reset trick. He was sent back to the time he evolved, so I imagine I'll have to re-do everything. To start, I waited until the attention icon turned off before I turned off the lights.

STATS
Name: WESLY
Training: 5/9
Weight: 18 Pounds
Generation: 11

Pink True Friends V2

DoxZUUB.jpgdbnQhAA.jpg

John married Flowertchi via the matchmaker on the twelfth and had a girl. I named her Jane; she evolved into Hitodetchi.

She evolved into HinoTamatchi, but unfortunately, things went so very wrong the day before she evolved into an adult. I was returning home from my aforementioned trip (off-topic, but if you're like me, a three-hour drive can feel like twelve hours) and Jane started dying, presumably from sickness. I couldn't hear her calls for attention unfortunately, and by the time I realised, it was too late :( You will be missed, Jane...

f9v5EFW.jpgLw1HDMw.jpgtTdBooS.jpg

I hatched a new egg, a boy whom I named John to honour both Jane and her father (a boy named Jane would just be odd). He evolved into Marutchi, and then Ringotchi. All three times I've started Generation 1 on the V2, it was a boy who became Ringotchi as a teen. Coincidence? ...Probably <_<

UkiFqUR.jpg

I took fairly good care of him until today; I gave him several care mistakes, because I didn't want to get a Tier 1 adult. I'm not sure which adult he'll evolve into.

STATS
Name: JOHN
Weight: 22 Pounds
Generation: 1

oiiJux3.jpg

Here are three Kuchipatchis at one time :lol:

I don't really feel like updating on the Tama-Gos, so I'll just keep it brief. Mametchi married Lovelitchi and had a girl, Kuchipatchi married Makiko and had a boy. Currently on the first one (the one in the image just above), I have an Ahirukitchi who should evolve tomorrow; I've given him many care mistakes in hopes of obtaining Monapatchi. On the second one, I have an Uwasatchi who evolved from ChuChutchi (I was very pleased with that, it's surprisingly difficult to get a bad care character on the Tama-Go!).

Hopefully I'll be able to stay more on top of things from now on :)

• Like 2

At this rate, I'll only be posting once a week! (And I don't want to post that infrequently)

Chocolate Argyle V4.5

W6G1SMX.jpg

Toni evolved into Horoyotchi on Saturday (the 21st). She got a job as a hospital worker.

lxjQgsP.jpg0KUJbyC.jpg

On Tuesday (the 24th), Toni and Jax married and had girls.

OUwjLrQ.jpg

Yesterday morning, I named her daughter Ellen and she evolved into Tamatchi. I decided to run a test to see just how similar child-to-teen evolution is between the V4 and V4.5; I gave her four care mistakes, but good overall care. Doing that exact same thing with Harutchi on the V4 resulted in Young Mametchi.

TGI5WhC.jpg

I guess they're even more similar that I thought, because she evolved into Zouritchi this morning! I was fairly amused by this.

I decided to evolve her into Tsukkomitchi, one of my favourite characters (and one of the first I remember obtaining on this Tama).

STATS
Name: ELLEN
Training: 6/9
Skills: 22 Funny, 49 Gorgeous, 40 Spiritual
Weight: 20 Pounds
Generation: 16

Pink Stripe V4

9CSQcB8.jpg

Lotti evolved into Ponytchi on Saturday (the 21st)! She got a job as a banker.

ZYYvVX8.jpg4N7VG2t.jpg

On Tuesday (the 24th), she married Tosakatchi via the matchmaker and had a girl.

ZHVDSNZ.jpg

I named her Erin, and she evolved into Puchitchi. I decided to run an experiment: I gave her three care mistakes to see if she'd evolve into Ringotchi or Young Memetchi.

sgG5TSg.jpg

She evolved into Young Memetchi! I hardly ever obtain her, so I was quite pleased. I'm going to evolve her into Memetchi. I might try for Makiko, but I'm making no promises here ;)

STATS
Name: ERIN

Skills: 21 Intellectual, 55 Style, 27 Kindness
Weight: 15 Pounds
Generation: 13

Yellow Mood V4.5

KeRo70C.jpg

Abby evolved into Ura Young Violetchi on the 21st (Saturday)! I was hoping for Yakantchi, but Ura Young Violetchi is so cute that I didn't really care :wub:

bI8G4l7.jpg

She evolved into Ura Violetchi on Monday (the 23rd). She got a job as a teacher.

IyHpifo.jpghxpxMoX.jpg

Sometime yesterday, Abby married John the Nyorotchi. And they had boys! I was very pleased, since most Tamas I've obtained recently were girls, which was annoying.

STATS
Name: ABBY
Skills: 31 Funny, 31 Gorgeous, 251 Spiritual
Weight: 30 Pounds
Generation: 27

Black Spark V4

0v8YrfD.jpg

On Saturday (the 21st), Kandi evolved into Nikatchi as planned! I was really excited, as she was one of only two or three teens I've never obtained (Hawaikotchi and possibly Young Mimitchi are the other two).

FCNbiRB.jpg

On Monday (the 23rd), she evolved into Yattatchi! I thought to myself, "there's a face I haven't seen in a while!" before realising...her face is identical to that of Kuchipatchi and Nyorotchi :P

Anyway, she got a job as a bus driver.

wZAgqPu.jpgNoztB0b.jpg

Sometime yesterday, Kandi married Tarakotchi via the matchmaker and she had a girl. I hope she evolves into Harutchi, because if she does, I might be able to figure out a way for it to evolve into the Meme family. On the other hand, I don't want to risk getting Ringotch AGAIN, so I'm not sure.

If she evolves into MohiTamatchi, I'll try for Young Dorotchi.

STATS
Name: KANDI

Skills: 56 Intellectual, 65 Style, 157 Kindness
Weight: 20 Pounds
Generation: 7

Earth V4.5

btKk3IC.jpg

On Sunday (the 22nd), Jax evolved into Samuraitchi! He got a job as a florist. He married Toni two days later and had girls.

hyhdxfS.jpg

Yesterday morning, I named his daughter Molly, and she evolved into Hitodetchi. I didn't want her to evolve into a Meme teen, so I cared for her as I normally would, no care mistakes and no care slips.

u99Hodf.jpg

She evolved into Ura Young Marotchi this morning. I plan on having her evolve into Ura Zukyutchi; won't be a problem. Man-Hole is my favourite game on the V4.5.

STATS
Name: MOLLY
Skills: 22 Funny, 33 Gorgeous, 44 Spiritual
Weight: 21 Pounds
Generation: 29

Purple True Friends V2

AHnM7pM.jpg

Wesley unfortunately died the afternoon of the 22nd (Sunday). I was too busy watching my sister play Animal Crossing: New Horizons and I didn't realise Wesley was dying until I heard a faint flatline sound. Oh well...that's my own fault. He will be missed...

I hatched a new egg, and it was a girl I named Wendy. She evolved into Hitodetchi, and then UFOtchi (it seems I forgot to take pictures 😐).

Av2eH4o.jpg

She evolved into Pyonchitchi yesterday afternoon! I find it rather amusing how Pyonchitchi was specifically created to be male-only, but all three times I've obtained him on the V2, it was female :lol:

STATS
Name: WENDY

Weight: 31 Pounds

Pink True Friends V2

JLxDNwE.jpg

On Sunday (the 22nd), John evolved into Nyorotchi! I don't know what I was expecting, but I was really happy with this. I don't know why, but I think Nyorotchi is very cute :wub:

Also, aside from his close-up, his animations are identical to Kuchipatchi's (barring the obvious fact that the body is different).

LTHxC1e.jpg

He married Abby yesterday and had boys, as you can read above.

John, Abby, and Kandi all left behind their babies as I was writing this.

STATS
Name: JOHN

Weight: 30 Pounds

I don't know how long it will be before my next post; it will definitely be Monday at the earliest, and seven days at the latest :P 

• Like 2