Hitorikko Puppy Growth Chart by NTxC (in progress)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 215433

Reaction score
Hi,

I decided to create a Hitorikko Puppy growth chart. From a Hitorikko manual I've read that it evolves based on Education + Hunger, so I will update the evolution variants as I get them.

hitorikko_1.png

Regards,

NT

Last edited by a moderator:
Version 1.1. Currently running a second pet with Education 6, Hunger 7. We'll see where it goes.

8UYP7Ub.png

I just wanted to drop in and say thanks for posting this. I don't have any Hitorikko pets in my collection yet, but non-Bandai virtual pets are a focus of mine in this hobby, so I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing how this is turning out. :)

I just wanted to drop in and say thanks for posting this. I don't have any Hitorikko pets in my collection yet, but non-Bandai virtual pets are a focus of mine in this hobby, so I'm thoroughly enjoying seeing how this is turning out. :)
You're welcome. I grew up with this pet and I always wondered what has to be done to get different evolution variants.

Version 1.2 incoming; discovered a new evolution variant for Education 4, Hunger 7!

VnzYVxk.png

7zvxTSS.png

I got this dog with 1 edu and 1 food (and full hearts).

Do you think food choices affect which dog you get? I only fed this iteration the meat option.

Do you think food choices affect which dog you get? I only fed this iteration the meat option.
The Hitorikko line is sometimes described as being a clone of the Dinkie pets, and if that's accurate it wouldn't surprise me if this was the case, as the Dinkies' growth-paths are very much about food.

Did a 7 edu, 7 hunger, 7 happpiness run where I only fed the dog fish, but it didn't affect growth (got the first dog on the chart). I remember running this pet and getting an evolution which looked more like a cat though.

Interestingly enough, running Education 6, Hunger 7 produced the exact same evolutions. Going to try Education 5, Hunger 7.
Edu 6, Hunger 7, Happiness 3 gave me this variant. I only fed it fish and the water? option.

tQrmxjq.png

Might continue testing and keep happiness at 7 to eliminate that variable for now while we figure out the rest of the variants.

Edu 6, Hunger 7, Happiness 3 gave me this variant. I only fed it fish and the water? option.

tQrmxjq.png

Might continue testing and keep happiness at 7 to eliminate that variable for now while we figure out the rest of the variants.
Very interesting indeed. WIth Edu 6 and Hunger 7 and Happiness 7 I've only ever gotten the v1.2 top right evolution on the chart. If food choice is not a factor, then it would seem that Happiness is a factor somehow even though the manual says only Edu + Hunger matters.

Latest posts

Back