Sign in to follow this  
Penguin-keeper

The Family Album of a Weird Little Ninja and a Very Fluffy Rabbit (Tamagotchi Meets/On photo-log)

I had originally felt burned by the Tamagotchi Meets when I first imported it, and I put it aside in irritation without going beyond the first generation. Recently, after enjoying so many Tamagotchi Meets/On logs around here, I felt that it was worth giving it another chance, so I grabbed some good batteries and started over, and soon grew to enjoy the device for what it is. :) The colour Tamagotchis represent a separate evolutionary line - their structure and gameplay are clearly descended from the Tamagotchi Game Boy game from 1997 - and I find that it helps to keep this in mind. That said, I still prefer the simpler Tamagotchis like the vintage devices and their re-releases, and the more recent Mini and Nano-based releases, as they're less time-consuming. :P

So here I am, starting a new log. I have previously found standard logging to be too time-consuming, so my focus here will be pictures of the parents and of their fully-grown offspring. For now, I'll be running my pink Fairy Version Meets, but I'm keeping an eye out to see if any more versions are localised, as I would like to support the English-language On releases, too. I have no interest in using the mobile app, so that won't be featured here, and I'll be skipping the baby, toddler, and teen stages, as I'm most interested in the final results of each pairing. I may also include pictures of new additions to my collection every now and then, such as the upcoming Pac-Man 40th Anniversary Tamagotchi, but I most likely won't be logging those. ;)

So, without further ado, here's why this log is titled as it is: My first generation Tamagotchi was a male Gozarutchi. I changed his colour to pale yellow by feeding him five lemon pies at the restaurant, and shortly after that I had him marry Lovelitchi. They made a very cute couple! :D

I'm actually not the biggest fan of Lovelitchi (I find her to be a bit on the generic-cutesy side), but it was obvious that the two's offspring would grow up to look adorable, and sure enough, they did;

KQfZjO1.jpg

Here's a picture showing Gozarutchi and Lovelitchi, along with their twin daughters, Lemonitchi and Pietchi - so named because of how recent Gozarutchi's dessert-induced colour-change had been at the time. :lol: They both turned out exactly how I expected them to, which was fun. They also both inherited their father's pale yellow colour, even though, at birth, Lemonitchi was yellow and Pietchi was white. The only difference between them as adults is that Lemonitchi's bag is white, and Pietchi's is yellow.

I'm planning to have Lemonitchi marry Kikitchi sometime tomorrow, so my next update will be once the next generation is fully grown. See you then!

Edited by Penguin-keeper
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Penguin-keeper said:

I'm planning to have Lemonitchi marry Kikitchi sometime tomorrow, so my next update will be once the next generation is fully grown. See you then!

Well, so much for that! :P Here's an unexpected extra update;

kZW08hE.jpg

I accidentally turned Lemonitchi and Pietchi brown-and-orange due to excessive omurice consumption! :lol: Now they are fully identical. Oh well, I guess that that's how they'll stay now - it'll be interesting to see how it affects the look of the next generation.

Edited by Penguin-keeper
  • Like 3

When Lemonitchi married Kikitchi, they had a baby boy who was a striking bright yellow colour. He was therefore named Bulbtchi. :P

DBmsVdR.jpg

Bulbtchi grew up to be a monkey ninja who inherited his father's colouration and his grandfather's ninja-bag, but in red, rather than any of the colours that it has been for previous generations, for some reason. Luckily, his big bulbous head means that his name still suits him. :lol:

I'm going to marry him to Nijifuwatchi shortly.

Edited by Penguin-keeper
  • Like 2

Bulbtchi and Nijifuwatchi had twin girls, who I named Flufftchi and Fuzzchi, in the hope that they would inherit some traits from their mother.

The result was...

AQodt2q.jpg

Fluffy-faced flying monkeys! :D Flufftchi and Fuzztchi, who are the 5th generation, inherited Gozarutchi's cream colour from all the way back in generation 1, along with their mother's wings and body-type, and her fluffy facial-features.

Fuzztchi just got married to Unipegasatchi, and they had a daughter called Unifuwatchi (I couldn't think of a name for this one, so I just went with the default :P). I'll most likely update again once she's all grown up, unless I decide to play with a colour-change before then.

Edited by Penguin-keeper
  • Like 3

yLxZjvY.jpg

After being born pale yellow, then turning purple as a toddler, and green as a teenager, Unifuwatchi grew up to be a fluffy blue flying horse creature - pretty fitting for the daughter of Unipegasatchi! :D

Tomorrow, she will marry Kiminanizatchi.

• Like 2

Unifuwatchi and Kiminanizatchi had a son called Goblintchi - so named because of the many odd colour-changes that his mother naturally went through as she grew up, and because, frankly, both of his parents look a bit weird. :P

DaRII9j.jpg

Last night, true to the reason for his name, Goblintchi grew up looking a bit weird himself - in a cute way, of course. ;)

I'm going to turn him green later, for a bit of a change, since his mother's green teenager stage looked cool, and then he will be marrying Fairytchi later today.

• Like 3

J7yYizA.jpg

Now a Hulkish shade of green, which I think suits him way better, Goblintchi has just proposed to Fairytchi, and they now have a lilac-coloured baby girl called Faetchi. I'll update again when she's fully-grown. :)

• Like 3

TWKU30G.jpg

I'm really happy with how Faetchi turned out! Those blue genes certainly are strong, though - both her father (before being turned green) and her grandmother grew up to be blue, too.

I'm not sure who she's going to marry yet - maybe Mametchi? I'll post a quick update when I figure that out. :P

Edited by Penguin-keeper
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Penguin-keeper said:

I'm not sure who she's going to marry yet - maybe Mametchi? I'll post a quick update when I figure that out. :P

J7h8oDu.jpg

I decided to have Faetchi marry Kuchipatchi, in the end - here's a picture that was taken at their wedding.

They've just had a blue baby boy called Kuchifairytchi - I'll update again when he's fully-grown!

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By N8Bot
      Tamagotchi On twins did not evolve today, because I spent too much time with the man visiting the app, go me! 
      Narcoleptic fits resulted in care misses in earlier generations. 

Note to self, use on app less 
    • By Verklighet
      My friend recently bought a Tamagotchi, who lives across the country from me, and we wanted to marry our Tamagotchis together through the app when the time came. How do we do that? Also, is my Tamagotchi only present on  my profile when I'm connected to it? There's a little Tamagotchi device with a ? mark on it when I'm not connected. My friend and I have already added each other, so how do we marry our Tamagotchis that are adults?
    • By Verklighet
      I recently downloaded the Tamagotchi On app after ordering my second Tamagotchi On and started playing it last night.
      I noticed that you can now "like" other people's Tamagotchi? While I had a default Tamagotchi (since I wasn't connecting my other On at the moment), it looked like I was gaining likes in real time from other players. Are the Tamagotchis really there or are they just generated from players that having signed in? How do I know if they're bots? Have the games changed at all?
    • By Maria&Co.
      I would have started this sooner, but I had to spend three excruciating hours finding my SD card adapter since I lost it and my computer doesn't have an SD card slot
      Here's my very own log! The posts may be a bit long, but that's largely because I'm running seven tamas at once currently  Also, the order I'm listing them in may seem strange, but there's actually a reason for it; first three are my favourite ones. The next two are my sister's favourite ones. The last two are the ones I got for Christmas last year, listed at the end because they're the most recent ones I've obtained
      Currently, I have to upload my images to the Tamagotchi wiki and link them here. I'll try to use Imgur as soon as I'm able to create an account tomorrow.
      Also; apologies for the blurry picture quality. I don't have my own cell phone or a working camera, so I have to take them with my 3DS. The poor Winter lighting also has a part in it as well 
      Chocolate Argyle V4.5

This is my favourite tama with a dead battery  The sounds were distorted-sounding and then it gave me this screen. Replaced the battery at 11:55 AM this morning.

Meet Tony, the Ura Young Mametchi! He's quite adorable in my opinion :3 Tomorrow, he's going to evolve into Ura Mametchi. Nothing particularly interesting happened to him today aside from the dead battery.
      STATS
      Name: TONY
      Training: 7/9
      Skills: 70 Funny, 31 Gorgeous, 45 Spiritual
      Weight: 27 Pounds
      Age: 1 Year (resetting a tama in any way prevents its age bar from changing that day)
      Generation: 9
      Pink Stripe V4

Meet Jaiden the Violetchi (her name is actually spelt as "Jaden" since the "i" wouldn't fit). As you can see, she has a cute little baby boy with her. She left him behind at midnight, but unfortunately I couldn't get any pictures of that  Nothing else particularly interesting happened to her today.
      STATS
      Name: JADEN
      Training: 9/9
      Skills: 59 Intellectual, 51 Style, 125 Kind
      Weight: 37 Pounds
      Generation: 5
      Yellow Mood V4.5

Meet Angie the Ura Young Marotchi. She evolved into Tsukkomitchi at 10:59 this morning, but I forgot to take any pictures  Nothing else particularly interesting happened to her today.
      STATS
      Name: ANGIE
      Skills: 30 Funny, 69 Gorgeous, 60 Spiritual
      Weight: 33 Pounds
      Generation: 20
      Black Spark V4

Meet Jacob the Gourmetchi. He started off as an energetic little MizuTamatchi; At 7:33 this evening, he evolved into that ice cream sandwich character we all know and love...

While he was still a young'n, I played Mimic with him a lot (I seem to be one of the few people who actually like that game ). For some reason, his kindness skill was building at a snail's pace. His intellectual and style skills, though, were rocketing
      STATS
      Name: JACOB
      Training:5/9
      Skills: 52 Intellectual, 50 Style, 34 Kindness
      Weight: 15 Pounds
      Generation: 1
      Earth V4.5

Meet Ben the Tougyutchi. Two nights ago, I accidentially dropped this Tama, which caused the screen to blank. I pressed the reset button; several spooky, distorted beeps were heard. I pressed the button again. A few non-serious glitches happened (one of which was the tama still running while I briefly took out the battery ), but everything was normal. But he evolved an entire day after he was supposed to. Oh, by the way, he was a Kometchi (third time I've obtained him in the past month, I've really been on a lucky streak on the V4.5 ).

I find Tougyutchi wearing makeup too... too, wonderful to not share (Ura Kuchipatchi with makeup made me laugh out loud )
      STATS
      Name: BEN
      Training: 8/9
      Skills: 25 Funny, 63 Gorgeous, 54 Spiritual
      Weight: 37 Pounds
      Generation: 22
      Purple True Friends V2

Meet Illy, the Kinakomotchi. She won't stay Kinakomotchi for very long; she's scheduled to evolve shortly after her wake-up time tomorrow! She started her time in my care this morning, after her mother, a ChoHimetchi named Jazz, left her alone. Tamas are really lousy parents
      i
      STATS
      Name: ILLY
      Training: 5/9
      Weight: 11 Pounds
      Generation: 5
      Pink True Friends V2
      Yikes, you can barely read that text...

Meet Max, the Butterflytchi. He married Jaiden the Violetchi just yesterday, and like her, he left behind his sweet little baby boy at midnight (again, I couldn't get any pictures ).
      I tried having him draw with a pencil, but he drew a blank... literally and figuratively
      STATS
      Name: MAX
      Weight: 40 Pounds
      Generation: 4
      Wow, that took a lot longer than I thought it would! Sorry I don't have much to report today, maybe from now on I'll only report the interesting stuff.
      Hope you enjoyed reading; if you did, there's definitely more to come. I promise it'll be more interesting next time 
    • By ichigo no iro
      Hello there! I decided to track some of my little berry's new adventures. Of course, he fell asleep right before I thought to take pictures. Maybe I'll come back and make this post a little nicer soon~

• By tamaninjacat
      It's a new Tama log! I've been getting a wee bit bored with Tamagotchis as of late, so I think keeping a log will help continue my interest. Without further ado, it's time to meet the tamas.
      Fairy ON
      First up we have the twins, Hilda and Marianne, on the Fairy ON.

It's been a bit since I've had twins, so I'm pretty excited for this generation. I don't know about anyone else, but I almost always end up with adult identical twins which is a little disappointing... I enjoy seeing variety in twins and it almost never happens for me (and if it does the differences are very minimal). Hopefully these two will have a little more variety when they grow up. Anyway, after an hour of care, they evolved! It was time for them their mother to leave the nest.

I don't know why she's say's "we' when she's moving out because her husband has already been gone at this point. This always happens when you marry through the app. It's kind of funny to imagine your Tama's spouse waiting for your Tama to hurry up and finish raising the kids while they're sitting comfortably in their future home. I guess that's just the struggles of Tama parenthood.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
      V4
      I've also started my V4 because I was inspired by a recent thread made by Maria&Co. 
      My V4 has also been cursed with Meme family genes, so I want to see if I can change that. One thing we discussed in the thread was marriage through connection, but I unfortunately won't be able to take this approach. For some reason my V4 lost the ability to connect years ago and, despite my best efforts, I've never been able to fix it. So we'll just use the good old care miss method and see if that does anything for us. Here's our first subject, Ame.

You can really see how old and beat up my V4 is when the picture is zoomed in like this...
      Hopefully he will be the first to break the chain, but his mom was a Makiko... the Meme genes are strong with this one. 

Aaaannnnddd we're already off to a bad start. Puchitchi is the MOST likely to evolve into the Meme family out of all four of the toddlers. I would say that I'll just take perfect care of him to see if I get a Mame teen, but it's Sunday and I slept in, so his stats have already dropped. Now I have two options, go with a Meme adult with kindness or intelligence points and marry him to a Kuchi or Mame adult respectively; or I can raise him into Universal adult and marry him to a Kuchi adult and see what that does. No matter what, I'll still love little Ame.
      P's
      Now it's time to introduce, Gus. I might not always do an update for Gus though because he's actually 356 Tama years old! (He was, however, paused for a collective 98 days.) There's not many new things that happen once you're that age... He is by far my longest living Tama (my last record was Jules on the V4.5, 137 Tama years).

Again due to the zoomed in picture, you can see how nasty my P's faceplate has gotten over the years... 
      He's a police officer! Also, he has what I like to call "the Ichigotchi charm of longevity". Every Tama I've selected to be my longest living has worn this charm. Let's hope it continues to serve him well. 
      Anyway, that's all I've got for this post. Tune in next time to see Hilda, Marianne, and Ame evolve!