I'm ninteen, so I'm in college, but during the summer I work 9-5. I love taking care of my tamas, playing with them in the evenings, and watching the generations grow. But I'm also very busy, and hide my tamagotchi use from my peers and family (embarrassing).
Any one else in this position? How do you find time to take care of your tamas? I hate putting them on pause all day, b/c that means they will grow half as fast, and I do get bored if they don't change frequently.
Wanted to open for discussion
By Star A
I followed all the tips that you create in tamatalk . I 've got a skill 999/999/999 . at the audition I make sure that the stress level 0 and all hearts filled. My pet weight is also only 30 lb. I also had to replace musical instruments in the affected X , and practice with my band "Celkirk" once every hour , but nonetheless the result OOX . is there any other tips from you all?
the age counter doesn't work on my tama-go (I'm not sure why, I've tried reseting it and stuff but it hasen't worked so far) but he just recently turned into an adult, how long time wise do you think it'd take for the date place to show up?
By Eternal Mametchi Fan
What are some misconceptions about Tamagotchi you used to have?
- I thought Lovelitchi was called Hapihapitchi and that Hapihapitchi was called Lovelitchi
- I thought Tamagotchi iD L 15th Anniversary version was the first-ever color screen Tamagotchi
- When I read that the second Tamagotchi movie, the Happiest Story in the Universe, had a character who wanted to be the happiest man ever, I assumed it meant a human man XD
- Until I saw the first movie, I thought Mametchi's name was pronounced May-met-chi
- I thought that the ball on the Version 4's antennae was what connected it to other Tamagotchis, and that the infra-red bar was just for decoration
- I thought that the Tamagotchi character's gender could change when it evolved
This just happened and I can not believe it.
My Tama V4 that is a MALE (Tosakatchi)
just matched (through the matchmaker) with a CHILD (mohitamatchi) who is also a male, and had a baby boy child.
My V4 glitched when I went to the matchmaker. The matchmaker came our but then got stuck. The reset button wouldn't work and I could not get anything to move. I took out the battery, put it back in and called for the matchmaker again (by setting the time to 2:59PM and waiting a min) and the matchmaker brought Mohitamatchi out for me to marry!?
I am not making this up.. I really wish I could have taken a picture ! WOW.....
Here is the aftermath.
anyone else had something like this happen? It was very bizarre !!!