Sign in to follow this  
Verklighet

Tamagotchi On App - How to marry your friends?

My friend recently bought a Tamagotchi, who lives across the country from me, and we wanted to marry our Tamagotchis together through the app when the time came. How do we do that? Also, is my Tamagotchi only present on  my profile when I'm connected to it? There's a little Tamagotchi device with a ? mark on it when I'm not connected. My friend and I have already added each other, so how do we marry our Tamagotchis that are adults?

• Like 1

it takes some trial and error, but usually as long as you're in the plaza with your friend at the same time, you should be able to find their tamagotchi

sometimes it's a little harder if there's a lot of people in the plaza at once, so if you can't find them, try going into the arcade and back out to refresh which ones show up, and just keep trying until you see them

you can also try going into the Tama Party at the same time, but i haven't tested that myself so i'm not sure how reliable it is

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Penguin-keeper
      I had originally felt burned by the Tamagotchi Meets when I first imported it, and I put it aside in irritation without going beyond the first generation. Recently, after enjoying so many Tamagotchi Meets/On logs around here, I felt that it was worth giving it another chance, so I grabbed some good batteries and started over, and soon grew to enjoy the device for what it is. The colour Tamagotchis represent a separate evolutionary line - their structure and gameplay are clearly descended from the Tamagotchi Game Boy game from 1997 - and I find that it helps to keep this in mind. That said, I still prefer the simpler Tamagotchis like the vintage devices and their re-releases, and the more recent Mini and Nano-based releases, as they're less time-consuming.
      So here I am, starting a new log. I have previously found standard logging to be too time-consuming, so my focus here will be pictures of the parents and of their fully-grown offspring. For now, I'll be running my pink Fairy Version Meets, but I'm keeping an eye out to see if any more versions are localised, as I would like to support the English-language On releases, too. I have no interest in using the mobile app, so that won't be featured here, and I'll be skipping the baby, toddler, and teen stages, as I'm most interested in the final results of each pairing. I may also include pictures of new additions to my collection every now and then, such as the upcoming Pac-Man 40th Anniversary Tamagotchi, but I most likely won't be logging those.
      So, without further ado, here's why this log is titled as it is: My first generation Tamagotchi was a male Gozarutchi. I changed his colour to pale yellow by feeding him five lemon pies at the restaurant, and shortly after that I had him marry Lovelitchi. They made a very cute couple!
      I'm actually not the biggest fan of Lovelitchi (I find her to be a bit on the generic-cutesy side), but it was obvious that the two's offspring would grow up to look adorable, and sure enough, they did;

Here's a picture showing Gozarutchi and Lovelitchi, along with their twin daughters, Lemonitchi and Pietchi - so named because of how recent Gozarutchi's dessert-induced colour-change had been at the time. They both turned out exactly how I expected them to, which was fun. They also both inherited their father's pale yellow colour, even though, at birth, Lemonitchi was yellow and Pietchi was white. The only difference between them as adults is that Lemonitchi's bag is white, and Pietchi's is yellow.
      I'm planning to have Lemonitchi marry Kikitchi sometime tomorrow, so my next update will be once the next generation is fully grown. See you then!
    • By Verklighet
      I recently downloaded the Tamagotchi On app after ordering my second Tamagotchi On and started playing it last night.
      I noticed that you can now "like" other people's Tamagotchi? While I had a default Tamagotchi (since I wasn't connecting my other On at the moment), it looked like I was gaining likes in real time from other players. Are the Tamagotchis really there or are they just generated from players that having signed in? How do I know if they're bots? Have the games changed at all?
    • By GinaJinSarang
      Hey, Tama Lovers!!! My name is Gina! I have been part of this forum for a while!   Content removed - topics promoting personal links are not allowed. Sorry! --Penguin-keeper
    • By Muffinator3000
      So I’ve been messing around with it’s the the Tama farm,  and of course I starts my little farm in the my farm section. Been three days, still have no idea what it’s purpose is but I gotta big ol’ tree now XD can someone explain how it works? And if it’s  worth it’s to wait another day and see if more progress happens?
    • By Muffinator3000
      I know, I know, I post on here so often, but it’s the only place I can get answers so I hope y’all don’t mind. So I’m on my second generation, and I have a tamagotchi On. For backstory, in my first generation, the baby hatched at bedtime, so obviously it was awake for one hour and then as soon as it evolved, BAM it was bedtime. For the next couple days, as soon as it woke up, it evolved which was cool, but I didn’t want that happening with the new baby because I wanted to be awake to witness it evolving. So, the day comes and generation 2 arrives at about 8:30 in the morning, and evolves at 9:30. That all happened yesterday. In my time today, as of writing this, it’s 11:10 AM. Shouldn’t it have evolved again by now?? It says it’s only a day old and I don’t know if that’s right or not. Also I should note that I have never paused it. Any answers would be really appreciated.