Maybe Tamagotchi ON/Meets Fantasy Edition in Worldwide?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leogames2012

Reaction score
Tamagotchi Meets Fantasy Edition Needs An Worldwide Release. 

Would it Work?

I Know The Chantatchi Is On the January Tweet But He Originates On Meets...

This doesn't appear to be a comment or a rumour, so I've moved it over to What's On Your Mind?. :)

Anyway, I'd really like to see more Meets versions localised into English. I haven't picked up an English On to go with my Japanese Fairy Meets yet, and though I would really like to get one, I'm waiting to see if anything else gets translated soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see more English translations as well. Especially the Sanrio, since it’s so expensive right now AND shipping isn’t cheap either. Maybe if the On sells well enough they’ll release more here but the stores near me haven’t even gotten the On, so I’m a little doubtful that they’ll release any more. 

If it works in the USA, they will release the on in europe. The problems are:

1. Can bandai provides the korean market, plus new releases in japan (sweets, fantasy...), Canada, USA, and the rest of the world? Looking at the situation with United States retailers, the answer is NO.

Some retailers are completly out of stock (urban outfitters and books a million) and some are partially (amazon and target). New tamagotchi based their success on child, and child change fast! They're un fond of something for a week and move to something else. So if a child can't have his tamagotchi NOW because, you know, all my friends at school already have one! Bandai risk to miss the wave...

2. Tamapalace release an article about an interview of a bandai marketing something (insert name of a job that seems important, well paid and impossible to resume). The woman said that some news about tamagotchi on will be announce in fall 2020. 

Fall 2020... sounds like when they release the tamagotchi angel too long after the original tama. Nobody bought those things...

And i don't speak about the app... they really need to develop the app to keep the attention of the costumers...

Looks like you were right on the money @leogames2012. There are rumours of a fantasy ON being released.
There weren't at the time, to be fair. :p What this is is closer to a reveal - at least as long as retailers pick it up, which will depend entirely on how the existing models have done.

This is exciting news, at any rate, as long as it gets picked up - I've been watching for a new Meets-to-On localisation, as I don't have an English one yet, and I'd certainly like to get one to go with my Fairy Meets. This looks perfect - I was hoping for this or Pastel (now just watch them make it more difficult by announcing both... :rolleyes: ).

There weren't at the time, to be fair. :p What this is is closer to a reveal - at least as long as retailers pick it up, which will depend entirely on how the existing models have done.

This is exciting news, at any rate, as long as it gets picked up - I've been watching for a new Meets-to-On localisation, as I don't have an English one yet, and I'd certainly like to get one to go with my Fairy Meets. This looks perfect - I was hoping for this or Pastel (now just watch them make it more difficult by announcing both... :rolleyes: ).
Well, Easter is in a few months, so a Pastel announcement would make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back