IDL as first colour Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cyac

Reaction score
should I get an idl Tamagotchi 15th/20th anniversary?? 

for my first colour tama ?  😀

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't a topic for News and Announcements, so I've moved it over to What's On Your Mind?, and I've clarified the title, too. ;)

Regarding your question, that might depend on what sorts of features you're looking for in a colour Tamagotchi. What are you after?

A Tamagotchi iD L is just as expensive as a Tamagotchi Meets/On, and the 15th anniversary edition is extremely expensive. If you want an anniversary edition, get the Tamagotchi m!x 20th anniversary edition. Otherwise just get the On or Meets.

EDIT: Sorry if this came across as bashing the iD L.

Would second Jop in recommending the ON as a first color tama due to the bluetooth connectivity, mymeets app (gives you access to downloadable items) and english localisation. However the IDL line is also very enjoyable.

my friend offed a deal: 10$  

tamagotchi 15th/20th anniversary new!

should i buy??? 

and NZ money is less US and on is not out here!! 

To be fair, you never stated your location, the On isn't available in most English-speaking countries, and since you were asking about the iD, I'm pretty sure that we all assumed that you're able to import a device, since importing is the norm around here for the colour devices due to how long they were Japan-only. ;)

Anyway, I'm afraid that I don't know if that's a good deal or not - my only colour Tamagotchi is a Meets (the Japanese version of the On), and I know nothing about the iD or iD L.

my friend offed a deal: 10$  

tamagotchi 15th/20th anniversary new!

should i buy??? 

This is an amazing deal for an anniversary IDL
The 15th anniversary (Tamagotchi iD L) and 20th anniversary (Tamagotchi m!x) editions are completely different, and in either case, I can't imagine he's offering you a new one for $10. He's probably offering you a fake.

The 15th anniversary (Tamagotchi iD L) and 20th anniversary (Tamagotchi m!x) editions are completely different, and in either case, I can't imagine he's offering you a new one for $10. He's probably offering you a fake.
Or a 20th Anniversary Tamagotchi Mini, possibly? They did end up getting clearanced for around that or less in some countries.

@cyac, I don't suppose that you have a photograph of the device in question, please? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back