Dirt under screen?? Not sure what this is

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cielveon

Reaction score
It came with these spots when I bought it. I tried rubbing it off, and I’ve dealt with it. But now it’s starting to bother me. Is it dirt? I’m not sure how you would clean the screen. It looks like it’s inside of there. 

all help appreciated ^.^

on the last pic,the spot is on her face. The first picture shows the prominent speckle and the smaller one beneath it.

E63C1546-4633-4951-B7C0-C00A79514123.jpeg

971AA6C1-B54E-4405-89C7-A1AF2A78F965.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
it seems like the On ends up with little specks like that under the screen pretty often, i think both the ones i have have at least one somewhere

i'm not sure what could be done about it other than disassembling the thing and cleaning behind there, though i can't really give advice for that as i've only taken apart connection-series models, haha

it seems like the On ends up with little specks like that under the screen pretty often, i think both the ones i have have at least one somewhere

i'm not sure what could be done about it other than disassembling the thing and cleaning behind there, though i can't really give advice for that as i've only taken apart connection-series models, haha
oooh that's unfortunate 😥 with me i'd probb mess it up if i tried lol

thank you 😄

I know this is a bit of a later response, but I found this on Reddit the other day, maybe it'll help?? Here's the image & link! :D  Good luck! 

m1s0lhaq5ii41.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back