Help! I keep getting this error when I connect, travel to a town, or go to the park. Anyone know what it means and how to stop it? I keep resetting but it comes back when I try again. 

8661B302-049C-460A-A39F-EA9FCD613BA1.jpeg

That looks like a dead battery screen. I recommend replacing the batteries with nice new fresh ones.

• Like 1

It's the dead battery screen as Nazo said. There's only so far you can go with low battery power and usually when a colour tama tells you the batteries are dying, they're dying and can't power the device properly.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TamagoTamago
      The reason why I’m asking is because I’m trying to get Maskutchi. I’ve been waiting until 2 hearts go down, and yeah. And in the Wiki says I need to have the discipline meter at least 50 percent. I looked at the meter, But I don’t know what how much I need for 50 percent. Is it at least all the way filled or is it half way filled? 
      What I'm doing is filling the unfilled two hearts and waiting for them to be infilled again, I’ve been giving my tamagotchi snacks and meals, plus playing games with it, and when it’s sick, I give it a shot. So is that how I get Maskutchi? That’s what I been basically doing. Right now it’s a child ( Maruitchi. )
      I hope I’m doing it right 😕 
    • By strawbsnpeonies
      I have spent days online trying to figure out why my kakeibo will not connect to my uratama or entama (including on tamatalk). Does anyone have detailed information on what to select on the kakeibo to get it to connect with my tamagotchis? I've tried everything with the information that I've found online and nothing is working. I'm starting to wonder if my kakeibo is a lemon (though I bought it new from a very reliable website).
    • By Tamachi-Insanity
      My friend and I recently got the tamagotchi friends and we're so close to getting ours married, but now my friends hearts are not returning. We bumped last saturday and haven't been able to get the hearts back since.

We have set the time forward but nothing happened we have also left it and still got nothing, does anyone know what the problem is?
    • By Rainbow Dazz
      SO MANY THREADS WE SHOULD ALREADY HAVE BUT DONT!! My favourite movie is Maleficent because it broke the basic law of the universe that movies cannot in any way influence my feelings. (yes you read that right, the fifth word in that sentence was NOT Frozen!) What's your favourite movie and why?
    • By tamagirl1017
      hi there!!! i made this topic because i wanted to know what y'all think of frozen the movie. i am sure by now everyone has watched it. or at least heard the song ''let it go''.

i found it to be pretty good. i really wish they develop the characters more though. i mean elsa was sort of a side character to me.and i think the movie should have been twice as long, they tried to fit in a lot of traveling and seemed to run out of time. i still think it was pretty great movie, i had a LOT of fun watching it, but i wished they added a little more character development time.

i fell in love with olaf. i think he might be my favorite character. he was very charming and played a important role in the story ( as all the characters did, but he played a special role). and i really like the scenery. it was lovely.

and the sound track was great! i still keep singing ''let it go'' and ''do want to build a snowman'', and i like the fact it somewhat tied in to the tangled world.

all in all a fun and adventure filled movie( i got a good laugh out of it), but not my favorite disney movie.

so anyways...thank you so much for checking out my topic! sayonara!!!!

ps:please do not leave mean or rude comments about my opinion. i understand if you disagree, but it still my opinion. thank ya!

• By tamastar133
      I don't know the Music Star very much but everytime my teen plays with her band they would stop during practice and make a mad beep I switch the intresments but it's still the same! What should I do is it a glitch?