Tinkalila

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

On 2/21/2020 at 11:56 AM, Nazotchi25 said:

I'm really looking forward to this release. My first Animal Crossing game was New Leaf and I enjoyed the heck out of that! :D

Can't say I really have any definitive plans for my island. I'll just be taking it as it goes like I did in New Leaf :lol:

New Leaf was essentially my first Animal Crossing game as well! I did have Wild World but I never got into it. I poured around 700 hours into New Leaf!

On 2/21/2020 at 11:32 PM, tamaninjacat said:

The land forming feature got me even more hyped for the game! There's truly so much more customization available in this version and I'm ready for it.^_^

I also don't have any particular plans for how my island is going to look. I like to go with the flow when it comes to animal crossing.

I also tend to go with the flow to some extent! I do have some general themes in mind though. I've seen some amazing and detailed map planning from some people in the community, but I wouldn't go that far myself without knowing exactly how much can be done with the terraforming!

Edited by Penguin-keeper
Merged multi-posting.
  • Like 1

I wasn’t sure I was going to buy it. My last round of AC was Wii, City Folk. I played it off and on but it turned into something to make me tired before bed... and a battery eater for the controller. 

I did end up buying it to have something to do during my vacation/pandemic week... (or whatever...) I had a good time with it so far, but once it gets to a certain point with builds/characters being in the town... idk what it will be then. It’s a good game to keep me busy for the time being. I have oranges (and soon coconuts/apples) for now. Still working on the basics. 

• Like 2

i've been having a lot of fun with it! i'm waiting until i can get the Able Sisters' shop so i can share the designs i've been making, and the amiibo features so i can have Octavian move in since he's my favorite

ETz8Jk4U4AAM-wm?format=jpg&name=large

here is my character with Biff

• Like 3

That was pretty much what I did all week since we got locked down next day. I am trying to keep playing it every day. I thought I had the internet pass but apparently do not. So I am just working on getting things to share later. Payed off Nook twice now. To the part where I am getting my new neighbors.

Although, being essential though... it’s random how long I play. 

I love this game - it’s the first of the AC series I’ve been able to play on release day. I was a bit hesitant about some aspects of the game, and there are definitely things I think could be improved (the ability to craft multiple items.. PLEASE Nintendo), but I love the fact that they can add updates whenever they please. It keeps a lot of the excitement and hype for the game up and really the possibilities are endless! 

Ive been playing a lot because of lockdown but I find it’s a really helpful distraction to all that is going on at the minute. 

• Like 2

I stopped playing... that Easter event and all the eggs. I want to play again but the rabbit was an outing me horribly...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SailorRosette said:

I stopped playing... that Easter event and all the eggs. I want to play again but the rabbit was an outing me horribly...

Don't worry, Zipper's long-gone, now - the Bunny Day event ended on April 12th, and there's just been a big update that adds several new features and a selection of new events that will take place between now and June. :)

I've been really enjoying the game so far! Terraforming my island has been a pain though, but I've got something I'm moderately happy with, and I like all of my current villagers! So much so that when I eventually get Poppy's amiibo card to move her in (she was my fave from New Leaf so I want her here too), it's going to hurt having to move someone out since I have a full island

• Like 2

I paid off my final home-loan last night, so now all of my Bells can be spent on whatever I want, and I get free exterior remodels for life! :D

I also managed to get a 5-star rating for my island by accident, just by making it look how I wanted it to, which was a nice surprise.