Now for something completely different

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

N8Bot

Reaction score
There wasn't ANY mention of these following categories 

like Tending to your tamagotchi on your windows PC

This software has been long out of print, developers stopped supporting it altogether, its more than two decades old software, as such it classifies as abandonware and is free to download 

In my experience this worked well in Windows 7 and Windows 10 smoothly after installing it successfully.  However if this doesn't work for you, there is PCem or VirtualBox to allow to keep your tama in a separate emulated, computer. A process where we won't get into in this thread 

People also forgot existence of Tamagotchi monster for Android

You could install this on your android device if you have enabled third party app support or use something like Nox tamagotchi monster has difficulties support large resolution phones and said emulator. I'll experiment with these to make sure and which works to save less work from any of you guys 

Note to mods. I wrote this thread in 2 AM so this might be in wrong section or against rules, sorry about that. 

its more than two decades old software, as such it classifies as abandonware and is free to download 
I'm afraid that "abandonware" is not a real legal concept - it was made up by the proprietors of sites containing copyright-infringing software downloads to justify their hosting of such content. This software is still within copyright and will remain so until almost 100 years after the date of publication (unless copyright periods are extended again and become infinite before then), and it is therefore illegal to download.

That said, your advice is still valid for those who have obtained the software legally. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back