Sign in to follow this  
kuchikopi

♡ split | personality ☆

725010i5j7mjvxgg.gif.655c6fa6f4f087489b84c675d7813563.gif

671924dabca975cf2153fc5086a006f5.png.5cdf994b315d5e46170d5724c71db9ee.png

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums, been lurking for a few weeks now. I've always loved Tamagochis, have played the OG ones, Japanese ones, etc. Now my biggest obsession is the Tamagotchi On ☆♡ So I'm creating this log to keep track of my two current babies :D

I'll add pics in a minute (so expect lots of edits), this is just gonna be the ~format~ of how I talk about my babies I think!! 

Magical On ~ Switchi (Gen 4 | 2 y/o)

ERaqOTgUcAEmy2i.jpg.17f4fbc145b0dbbdfd2d52de8a2e534e.jpg

My first one, I got on my birthday of this year! Trying to get a spoopy lil baby ♡ Love the lil horns, but I eventually hope to get the witches broom body or the ghostie one!!!

Fairy On ~ Mokumokutchi (Gen 1 | 1 y/o)

ERaqOThVUAI6_zA.jpg.60d4644a260df0c7498abf263fce7375.jpg

Got this one a few days ago!! Was already able to unlock all the locations on both tamas, with the exception of fairy land on this tama ♡  First gen since I did the restart trick to get the gym unlocked!

The thread is named split personality b/c not only do I want a super spoopy baby on my magic tama and a cutie  on my fairy one, but b/c my entire being is just being split between creepy and cute :D Hope you all enjoy my tama journey, please feel free to stop by and say hello!!

tumblr_nc898m48nn1qlhvfoo2_500.gif.fefab2cef050ac96c0da8771c8cd845a.gif

Edited by kuchikopi
i like my tamas
  • Like 2

Magical On ~ Switchi (Gen 4 | 2 y/o)

4.jpg.7eaaec141d539a9631870aa8b2ba1a8f.jpg

I decided to bring my babies onto the app to log their progress so far ~ Feel free to add me on the app, too! ❤️ I didn't realize both devices have a different friendship code, but that makes sense :unsure:

1.jpg.0e61a66a4ae113351bd06672c5407302.jpg

my tama history for switchi!! She comes from a long line of cuties, she's gonna be the spoopiest bell of the ball~! I guess I'll have to put her family tree in another post--I'm having terrible luck with adding photos! Hopefully I'm able to figure it out. I've been keeping my co-workers up to date on my tamas, but they're probably starting to get annoyed with me lol yall are the only ones who will understand my celebrations and woes!!!

~i figured it out--using imgur for photos now!!!~

Switchi evolved from the purple floof into this beautiful devil baby! I love him, I think I'll keep him around for a minute. I've gotten a ton of proposals for him, too! Makes me feel a lil special ❤️ I'm loving this generation of tamas honestly!! So much fun, I hope they do more with the app someday :D 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by kuchikopi
  • Like 3

Magical On ~ Switchi (Gen 4)

omfg magic switchi just evolved into the cutest little angel in the entire world, I'm pretty sure!!! I may keep him for a minute since I got a few proposals in the app! ❤️ I'll see if anyone else wants lil babies with this boi! :wub:

spacer.png

also, I've decided to just use imgur to upload pix~ So much easier for my dumb a** :D I'm glad ppl are liking switchi!! I was nervous about how he'd grow up, but he's got good genes tbh. I'm nervous about my fairy On!!! It's a boy and i'm kinda iffy about it, especially being first gen~ I don't wanna have to breed the ugly out too much! ;-; 

Edited by kuchikopi
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

some of the proposals I received in the app today! ❤️ so cute, i hope there's lots of cute babies!! Hope to track some down on the forums/reddit/insta, maybe :D 

spacer.png

• Like 3

Fairy On ~ Hankunkotchi (Gen 1)

This lil nerd finally evolved over night! Glad I slept in, I hate waking up before my tamas lol :D This is one of my fav evolutions, he's a lil stinker lmao Ugh I hope I get a semi-cute adult! Kinda letting my tamas chill and do their own things today, trying not to be a helicopter mom and all that s**t. I can't wait to get to gen 3 and unlock fairy land, I'm excited to see what it looks like and all the fun items!! I try not to look into it tooooo much when ""researching"" guides, and I'm p. proud of how I've stayed away from fairy land! lol

spacer.png\

This perfect angel has been doing great, just chillin' out maxin' relaxin', the usual. I may bring him in the app today after I run errands--I do eventually wanna evolve him, but he's had hella proposals, gotta keep the ladies happy ;D 

spacer.png

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By IgglyBuff
      Hello hello! I've been lurking on here for forever, but after receiving my wonder garden on, I decided to finally make a log of my own!

After doing a few resets to get the gym on my Magic on, I got this cute little boy! While you can't name your tama on the 1st generation, I've given this little guy the oh-so-creative name of Squishy.

Look how cute he is when he sleeps!!! 🥰

Then he evolved into clubutchi!

And then he just started playing a little concert, it was cute.

Also I got him a pet! I'm usually really forgetful about getting my tamas pets, but this time I really wanna play around with it if I can.

• By Penguin-keeper
      I had originally felt burned by the Tamagotchi Meets when I first imported it, and I put it aside in irritation without going beyond the first generation. Recently, after enjoying so many Tamagotchi Meets/On logs around here, I felt that it was worth giving it another chance, so I grabbed some good batteries and started over, and soon grew to enjoy the device for what it is. The colour Tamagotchis represent a separate evolutionary line - their structure and gameplay are clearly descended from the Tamagotchi Game Boy game from 1997 - and I find that it helps to keep this in mind. That said, I still prefer the simpler Tamagotchis like the vintage devices and their re-releases, and the more recent Mini and Nano-based releases, as they're less time-consuming.
      So here I am, starting a new log. I have previously found standard logging to be too time-consuming, so my focus here will be pictures of the parents and of their fully-grown offspring. For now, I'll be running my pink Fairy Version Meets, but I'm keeping an eye out to see if any more versions are localised, as I would like to support the English-language On releases, too. I have no interest in using the mobile app, so that won't be featured here, and I'll be skipping the baby, toddler, and teen stages, as I'm most interested in the final results of each pairing. I may also include pictures of new additions to my collection every now and then, such as the upcoming Pac-Man 40th Anniversary Tamagotchi, but I most likely won't be logging those.
      So, without further ado, here's why this log is titled as it is: My first generation Tamagotchi was a male Gozarutchi. I changed his colour to pale yellow by feeding him five lemon pies at the restaurant, and shortly after that I had him marry Lovelitchi. They made a very cute couple!
      I'm actually not the biggest fan of Lovelitchi (I find her to be a bit on the generic-cutesy side), but it was obvious that the two's offspring would grow up to look adorable, and sure enough, they did;

Here's a picture showing Gozarutchi and Lovelitchi, along with their twin daughters, Lemonitchi and Pietchi - so named because of how recent Gozarutchi's dessert-induced colour-change had been at the time. They both turned out exactly how I expected them to, which was fun. They also both inherited their father's pale yellow colour, even though, at birth, Lemonitchi was yellow and Pietchi was white. The only difference between them as adults is that Lemonitchi's bag is white, and Pietchi's is yellow.
      I'm planning to have Lemonitchi marry Kikitchi sometime tomorrow, so my next update will be once the next generation is fully grown. See you then!
    • By DraconicDetective
      hi everyone! i'm angus barnaby c, preference for the b; ABC! rn im running a few tamas and i was gonna try to log them because its always super fun! not to mention i'm wanting to make a new purchase and i need to decide what kind to get. probably a v2 or v3, hehe. v3s are my favorite but im not sure! or maybe a meets or a new on. who knows!!
      let's meet the babies!

i turned on my v2 last night and i has a baby boy named cosmo already running, he's gen 3! i'm super proud of him and myself? i don't usually get super far in generations, so it was a surprise to see it!
      in the middle we have my v3, maya! shes all grown up and ready to rock and roll. i think she can get married tomorrow. she's just a first generation, i started her a few months ago but she's back in action now. we was running alongside my entama who i named ryu (ace attorney is so fun) but i hit a slump n had to put em both aside. im planning on remodelling the entama though, and i can't wait to show that off!
      finally we have my magic on! memetchi, first gen of course! shes a sweetheart, we're going to get her married to kikitchi today! 

ok anyways i just wanted to kick this off and get it started!! ill add more at the end of the day, when they've gone to bed and i have more pictures! im thinking about ordering rechargeable batteries and i have the pacman nano coming in the mail, i'm not big on nanos honestly, but went ahead n ordered it when i got my hair dye... it should be here the first n my dyes supposed to come tomorrow... im so pumped! 
      cya then!!
    • By UwUGotchi
      NOTE: Please do not comment until all posts are ready. This log currently has no photos (at least until I figure out how to add them!). First, I will dump a couple of posts containing my history from this summer, followed by weekly updates as I go along. As a kid I would always draw out my evolution lines in a journal, which I will continue to do in addition to updating this log whenever I can!

Hello all! I have recently gotten back into Tamagotchis during the COVID19 quarantine - I was cleaning my room one day when I came across my beloved Tamagotchis; a pink tropical flowers V2 (my first one ever), a blue with butterflies V3, and a green with flowers V4. Unfortunately, my V2 buttons have become unresponsive so I have kept it in storage for now (I hope to be able to repair this one day as it seems fine otherwise).

I booted up my V4 to find a little girl - a Gen3 Mizutamatchi and some family history - a Togetchi father (Gen2), and a Tosakatchi grandfather (Gen1). I took perfect care of the Mizutamatchi and ended up with a Young Memetchi -> Violetchi (she is adorable, one of my favourites!). After marrying a Tosakatchi, she had a baby boy, which grew into my Gen4 Mizutamatchi -> Gourmetchi -> ShimaShimatchi.

At this point, I was curious as to how I could change the family my character grows into, as I have NEVER had a Kuchi family character before! I started to do some research and came across this thread which I have followed carefully since: 
      As my V3 Pipotchi (also Gen4) was ready to marry I connected it with my ShimaShimatchi, resulting in another baby boy. Surprisingly, I obtained a Gen5 Mohitamatichi, just what I wanted! And so the mission to obtain Kuchi characters begins! I hope to obtain Kuchipatchi/Nonbiritchi by the end of the summer, as I have had Makiko and Tensaitchi in the past.
    • By Tacoburritotchi
      I just created this because I read the OG one here.
      I'll start first.
      Well, I've been searching everywhere and couldn't find a single one.
      People still sell some Tamagotchis on our local e-shopping sites, but they mostly sell the Meets versions, and sometimes M!Xes. I also happened to find an OG one.
    • By Decotchi
      A few weeks ago I decided to rebuild my tama collection and bring a little joy back into my life.  I'm still waiting for a couple tamas to arrive in the post, but I've decided to run all the tamas I currently have just for fun!
      To clarify, I do work from home so I have the luxury of giving these tamas the constant attention they deserve and a place of honor on my desk. Still, I expect this to be a bit challenging, especially since I'm running a few Japanese versions I'm not 100% familiar with yet.
      I already have 3 tamas running, all in teen stage:
      V3 (Constellations) - Obotchi (female) Entama (Matcha Frill) - Young Memetchi (female) Keitai (Ichigo Milk) - Ringotchi (male)
      My boyfriend is technically running the V3 (his first experience with a tamagotchi!) but we're sharing the care since he's still getting the hang of it.
      These are the tamas I will be starting up today:
      Osutchi & Mesutchi pair (smoke/clear) Uratama (Ura Music) Keitai Akai (White) Keitai Akai (Apples)
      In total I will be running 8 tamas. This is the first tama log I've ever made, so I apologize in advance for any formatting issues!
      I'll be posting an update later today once I've started my tamas up. I just wanted to get started with this log and familiarize myself with the process