Sign in to follow this  
Mimi987

Tamagotchi P's, m!x, meets...? (pls help)

Ever since I discovered the versions with colors I've been wanting one. I've tried to do some research from time to time but I'm still very confused.

From what I've gathered, the on version is pretty limited in terms of stuff to do, but has a good breeding system. And the meet version is basically the same as on but in Japanese.

Anyhow, now for the important part - which one should I get? I apologise if I come off as lazy but I'm going crazy trying to understand all these different versions with all the functions etc. So I was hoping that some kind soul over here maybe could help me out a bit.

what I'm looking for: 

having as much fun as possible without the need of additional tamas/apps etc

(imagine going on a trip to the woods without internet and bringing your tamagotchi. You'd want you'd get as much as possible out of it with the somewhat limited opportunities in the woods)

basically: as much games, customizations, locations to explore without having to connect my tama to another tama or the internet/an app. (Just in case I end up somewhere without internet connection, but don't get me wrong - I'd love for there to be an opportunity to go online as well, like back in the days when tamatown existed and you could "meet" other users, play games etc.)

I'm leaning towards getting a tamagotchi p's version. from what I've understood, they aren't as limited as tamagotchi on in terms of games and places to explore.

Since the prices are pretty hefty (I live in sweden where they haven't released any of it so I'll have to buy from overseas), I really want to make sure I'm educated enough before I buy anything. If you'd advice me to keep researching feel free to give me suggestions on where to look (websites, youtube channels etc). Otherwise, I'd be grateful for all tips and advices! I feel very lost at the moment. My latest tamagotchi was v3 and at one point I had the music star version too.

Edited by Mimi987
  • Like 2

I suggest you get the P’s since you’re looking for more gameplay and more content. 
When it comes to the m!x or Meets/On it only focuses on mixing your tama as soon as they turn adults and that’s basically it.

I haven’t properly played with my P’s, but based on the reviews and guides available online I noticed that the P’s has a lot of content and focuses more on your tama growth and personality.

I’d like to see what others think specially those who tired both versions. :blink:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Second iTamannadi's comment, but having an IR blaster/phone really adds even more to the content with the virtual deco pierces. If you get a meets/ON, the mymeets computer program lets you send clothes, items and games to your device without an internet connection. You can even create your own custom characters to m!x with.

Edited by Eggiweg
  • Like 3

I feel that the Meets/On on its own, without the use of outside official or unofficial programs, is perfect for someone like me who prefers the simpler 1990s devices and the more recent Minis/Nanos - it's not going to be what you're after if you want a lot of different locations and games on one device, though.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Eggiweg said:

Second iTamannadi's comment, but having an IR blaster/phone really adds even more to the content with the virtual deco pierces. If you get a meets/ON, the mymeets computer program lets you send clothes, items and games to your device without an internet connection. You can even create your own custom characters to m!x with.

Cool! Do both p's version and meets/on have the option to connect to stuff outside of the tama itself? (Like an app or on the web)

12 hours ago, Mimi987 said:

Cool! Do both p's version and meets/on have the option to connect to stuff outside of the tama itself? (Like an app or on the web)

You can send items, clothes and games to a Ps using an infrared dongle/phone, essentially acting as a Ps downloads station, but there is no online functionality like with the meets/ON.

• Like 1